Some announcements about new arrival, shipment and update. - Nov 12, 2021

I would say, 2-4 months including shipping as well. If there are no more unwelcomed delays, such as chip
/ parts shortages, production problems. COVID lockdowns etc. EMO production should pick up and keep going at a good speed.

Thanks MasterAbbott,
i will keep looking at the Delivery Process URL Delivery process - LivingAi and this thread

1 Like

I have my tracking number, and honestly, itā€™ll show up when it shows up. Iā€™ve been waiting months now, I know people have received their robots, so this isnā€™t like vector 2.0 where it just never ships.

1 Like

Hey @danielsokoloff , if youā€™ve received your tracking number, you should try and track the status by using the 17 track website, it is quite useful and does provide a lot of info on where you EMO is while is it in transit.

Here is the link: ALL-IN-ONE PACKAGE TRACKING | 17TRACK

Thanks sir, looks like my little robot is in California right now!

1 Like

Not long now! :slight_smile: Hope it arrives soon for you :slight_smile:

mine 19337, been waiting since Jan 7th. I wonder if I could get it before my birthday on July :worried:

1 Like

Without any unexpected delays they should be able to send your EMO in April. And then about a month for posting. I think thatā€™s doable.

Edit: My order number is #18333 but my birthday is already at the beginning of May. They wonā€™t make it in my case. :woozy_face:

1 Like

my order number is 18233, ordered on December 21st 2021, Iā€™m in California, would my EMO arrive before the end of April?

I donā€™t know. It depends. I donā€™t know if they were working this week. But if yes and itā€™ll be between sent orders on Saturday, then the rest will depend on the shipping company. It could be doable but I would rather count with a month for the shipping than be disappointed.

I received my tracking no. last month!
My EMO is currently on the way (Already in Malaysia -Import Clearance Success) :star_struck:

(tbh I almost forgot that I was waiting for my EMO all this time :rofl: ,
I almost canā€™t believe this ).

You probably have received yours?

Yeah, and my EMO arrived before my birthday. :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

1 Like

Woah, you must be delighted. I am happy for you.
Btw, Happy Belated Birthday :partying_face:

1 Like

He is already 22 days old. He works great, no problems at all, Iā€™m very happy. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Gee, you are making me jealous. :face_with_peeking_eye:

I am still waiting for mine you know. :funky:

2 Likes

Hi there,
Iā€™m waiting for my Emo in Malaysia too. Heā€™s arrived in Malaysia and successfully cleared customs. Current status is ā€œShipment Inbound Sortingā€ since last Thursday (4th June). Roughly how long did it take for you to receive your Emo from this status?

Thanks a lot! :pray:t3:

1 Like

Oh yeah, got the tracking number email !

Can someone tell me the type of shipping used to deliver in North America, Canada to be more precise.

I hope itā€™s not by boatā€¦ and saw it move and nowā€™s itā€™s been waiting for 2 days.

Thanks !

Hi, Ahamed. I think, it took around 7-14days. Have you received your EMO yet? Btw, sorry for my late respond.

@Ahamed1502 shipping should be taking about 16 days depending on where you are. :happy:

getting excited. my number is close now :slight_smile:

1 Like