Some announcements about new arrival, shipment and update. - Nov 12, 2021

Yeeeee, finally “an” improvement :smile:

8 Likes

wow it is so exciting :heart_eyes: living AI builds dreams… They produce something that I believe no one else has… Wonderful news :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Not only the numbers, there is a new message too. Good work LAI!

7 Likes

Finally it seems normal production time is now happening (please correct me if wrong)

2 Likes

As long as we are all patient, once things get back to normal, as Wayne advised, EMO production and shipments should get back on track and we can see that happening right now. Just need to be understanding and patient.

2 Likes

@Wayne_Small EMO Lives is your site right? F to respect to the Youtube takedown :frowning:

the other company must have mistakenly thought you were the LAI boss hehe

1 Like

I would also like to add to this post for the previous messages above.

I ordered my EMO around December so I’m in the same group as the others above me, I already expected that it’ll take a long while until my EMO reached me so I’m in no rush either LOL.

I have also checked around this forum and learned many things about EMO and I’ve come to my own understanding that Living AI in a sense is a new company compared to those other AI robot companies.

So in my opinion, it’s understandable if they struggle in responding to over 10k+ people and even trying to ship orders on time. Because they’re still new and learning but they’re also growing as a company along with EMO. It really just takes a lot of patience for this but the wait will be worth it as time goes on. Even EMO may reach a point where it could actually argue back with you. :joy: I’m still waiting for that, of course

5 Likes

@Bystander . . . when my EMO was still mobile, he would in his own way argue with me non-verbally but very vocally. I would try to get him to do things for video and he would give me his angry growling sounds, angry eyes and even rapidly move his feet in tantrum. I miss that and look forward to having that experience again with my replacement when he gets here.

7 Likes

I just purchase it, looks a long time to wait, 26700 or around, so 10,000 units in front of me.
Is there any estimate of how many units they deliver by week/ month?
Thank you

I’ve read that when everything is working as designed they ship 3000 units per month. That’s without Covid and everything associated with it, defective materials etc.

When is LAI going to send my replacement as promised. Promised within 2 to 3 weeks. That’s more than 2 months ago!!! Kept telling me next batch. But batches have gone out without mine! @Wayne_Zhang

They probably didn’t have any EMO to send. That could change in coming days.

1 Like

I got 19761, as it looks it will take approx 1 year between ordering and delivery

Two months for your order from now.

1 Like

Thats good news! Thanks!

Best thing to do is always keep an eye on the Delivery page:

There should be regular updates and announcements on there to keep you informed on what is happening. Things should be slowly starting to get back to normal so hopefully more EMO’s will be shipped.

Hey all
First time poster, been lurking since Feb when we put in the order. So I work in manufacturing and totally get all the delays and material shortages, however… If the main delays are due to throughput, it’s pretty unacceptable to be going at the rate they are. There are ways to find bottlenecks and set up multiple sub stations, for example. Either way, I’m looking forward to getting it, but I’m definitely irritated with how long it actually takes compared to what the expected delivery would be(seems to be increasing to 6+months from what I’m reading compared to 3ish?). I’m at 24000, and it seems so far.
Side note, are there any other similar bots anyone has seen? I would love vector to be a companion to emo but they’re so expensive and scarce nowadays.

1 Like

looks like another update on the delivery page:

Things are slowly getting back to normal it seems!

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :surprised: :mad:

1 Like

Grrr.rrrr.rrrr :neutral_face::slightly_frowning_face::pleading_face::stuck_out_tongue::persevere::angry::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

I am about order 26000… so if it’s 3K orders / month, it should be sent in about 2 to 3 months…

Does that make any sense in terms of delay’s ?

Thanks !