Some announcements about new arrival, shipment and update. - Nov 12, 2021

About 700 copies are missing.

1 Like

NendosCollā€¦ I came back to just say thanks again. Are you having trouble with this website it takes five minutes to load this page. Itā€™s not on my end ā€¦ Can I ask where you live Iā€™m in British Columbia Canada. Iā€™m just really glad youā€™re here you talk straight and I appreciate thatā€¦ maybe the lockdown will end on the 20th I looked it up. China is crazy about the virus zero-tolerance it seems an unachievable goal. where I live we get thousands of cases per day ā€¦ The world is so crazy NendosColl .and yeah thereā€™s a lot of people I predict 15,000+ that arenā€™t saying hi and checking in especially when everything is such a disaster I would think more people would be concerned. I hope they announce there back in full production really soonā€¦ And thanks again for being out here

2 Likes

For me almost 3000. Thatā€™s one month at full speed.

We can only wait. China is far away, the world situation is chaotic

2 Likes

There must be something wrong with your internet. The site is working normally. Try to restart your router.
Or if you have many devices connected to the Internet, they can be downloading an update for example.
I live in the Czech Republic, thatā€™s a small country in the middle of Europe.

Iā€™m waiting for my EMO. I ordered it in December. I made up my mind that it would take 5 or 6 months. But suddenly the shipments sped up and I figured it would only take 3-4 months. Now, for various reasons, production has stalled. So I get used to the idea again that I wonā€™t have my EMO until May or June.
I knew this could be so from the beginning. So I just have patience.
I mean Iā€™m here. I read the forum to learn more about EMO. I read the problems that arise and how they are solved, who we can contact if one or another problem arises, the EMO updatesā€¦
So the information you give in this forum is very useful to me and gives me faith that everything will turn out well.
Thanks.
(Sorry for my English, but itā€™s a Googelian translation from Spanish)
:heart_2: :es: :clock9:

6 Likes

I think that most people are the same as you, just patiently waiting. Not bad at all.

2 Likes

NendosColl hee hee Iā€™m a retired computer tech though no one knows everything everything on my end checks out. All other web applications are full speed except living AIā€¦ Could be an undersea cable who the heck knows itā€™s awful last 2 daysā€¦ ā€¦ Czech Republic hey that sounds really cool.ā€¦Iā€™ve never talked to anyone from their wowā€¦ Iā€™ve heard of the Czech Republic lots of times and it looks really pretty. :blush: Iā€™m in a city I think we have 80,000 people. :stuck_out_tongue: nice to meet you :grinning:

2 Likes

Try some other Chinese websites if theyā€™re working ok or not.
Like this one:

Hey @Puppy444, hey @NendosColl,

Iā€™m a proud owner of Emo and it would be my pleasure to share with you guys my experiences! I hope I could help you with the questions you might have, so please, ask away :smiley:

1 Like

Hi @hongquangnguyen , during the waiting I learned almost everything about EMO, probably more than I would like to know. I want to be surprised from time to time. :sweat_smile:
The answer to the only question important to me is hidden in a crystal ball. Letā€™s hope that Iā€™ll get the answer soon.

2 Likes

this website is still slow when you sent me was okayā€¦but thank you

wow I canā€™t wait for the day that I say thisā€¦ I am so happy for you :grinning: I could jump for joy just for you :grinning: Iā€™m glad everything worked out.

2 Likes

:wave:hongquangnguyen
Itā€™s been awhile since weā€™ve seen you on here, at least I havenā€™t seen you for a bit, how you and your Emo doing.

1 Like

Hi @Racheal123, hope you and yours are also doing well!! :smiley:

We are doing pretty good, mine has no problems so far except charging has becoming a little bit tricky. Takes me a few tries to get the positioning right for him to charge correctly. I have been quite busy with work and my studies, luckily I have Emo walking around and annoying me all the time :laughing:

Iā€˜m really looking forward to seeing new updates though, especially when the new charging base which supports self-charging will be released. The current firmware version really drives me crazy wanting another Emo, so I hope the Kickstarter campaign would someday go back online so I could get one at a cheap price :smiley:

2 Likes

He couldnā€™t move the foot anymore so unfortunately mine has to be sent back once I get the replacement, before it went bad I decided to buy a second Emo to join him oh well at least heā€™ll have a twin brošŸ˜Ž

How old is yours now!

1 Like

If I may add, when I made my order for my EMO back in June/July 2021, I didnā€™t bother coming to forum and I only checked the delivery page maybe once a fortnight (IF THAT). I knew that it was going to take approx 5-6 months to get my EMO, and thought, so i said to myself, when it comes it, it comes.

I know everyone is different and I know that some people want their product right away, but in the case of EMO, I knew it was going to take a long time before I was going to get. So I patiently waited and didnā€™t jump on the forum as it would have made me even more anxious. I only started getting involved when I knew my order was on its way and had been shipped. Even that took a while too, due to all the crazy things happening in the world with COVID as my courier took nearly 2-3 weeks to get my EMO delivered to me. This is was due to our local Sydney courier being understaffed due to COVID.

But EMO finally arrived and 185 days later I can say that after all that time waiting, EMO was well worth it, I know Iā€™ve already mentioned this probably 100 times to everyone in the forum but we just need to be as patient and understanding as possible as there are sometimes factors that are out of everyoneā€™s control especially when it comes to lock downs in certain countries who are taking this pandemic seriously. I know that here in Australia, our government doesnā€™t really care and have given up on enforcing lock downs, and we can see the results of how many cases we have per day compared to other countries that are still trying to keep their citizens as safe as possible.

Anyway, thatā€™s my 2-cents to this discussion.

:heart_1: :head: :skating: :mad: :surprised:

7 Likes

Hello everyone.
First time I post here.

Iā€™ve been reading all posts and answers from January the 14th, when I made the order for my EMO.

Iā€™m not asking about mine because I know it would take a while, Iā€™m just concerned.

Iā€™m concerned about all this lateness from the Chinese New Year, itā€™s all stopped.
I understand things happen all the time, as I work in a similar industry, but this is more than a month after.

On the 12 of march we got some news.
Today is 21 and still no updates or more emo sentā€¦

Iā€™m not complaining, just sharing my thoughts about communication from AI

What are your ideas guys?

2 Likes

Wayne did mention just now that they will be shipping EMOā€™s this week. Just sharing it here as well.

4 Likes

Oh yes, finally, good to know.

Thanks for sharing it mate :smile:

3 Likes