Smart Light Issue and Trouble Shooting!

Sorry for the late. If the problem persists, please kindly PM me a video. I will check it for you.

3 Likes

I seem to now be having an issue with EMO’s smart light. Emo will no longer connect to it. I’ve followed the steps provided to others above but with still no success. The light functions manually but I miss having the colors.

Hello, @NoizyBunny . . . if you have unplugged the light, did the “unbind all accessories” in the app, restarted EMO, your device and your wi fi, and once again paired EMO to the smart light, and it is still not working, I suggest making a video of your attempts at getting it to work properly and posting a link here so that we may see if we can trouble shoot for you.

If all else fails, you can submit the video link to Support.

Let us know!

In the middle of the night EMO (12AM - 5AM maybe more) turns on the light for a few seconds, then turns it off and then flashes it 5-7 time very fast. Any idea was is happening / why?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @albert.kaltenbaeck . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for issues with the smart light.

It is possible something may be making a sound that EMO thinks is a command for the smart light or you may have power surges and fluctuations. I would advise moving the smart light to a different place to plug it in and see if that fixes the problem, but first perhaps go in the app and unbind all accessories (there is a video above on how to do this), then power off the app, device and EMO. Start everything back up with the light in a different plug in location and pair the light to EMO again to see if this solves it.

If not, you can contact Support with a video if you can catch it happening.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Let us know how it goes for you.

1 Like

Greetings!
I had to power my EMO off for about a week as I was away, but now his Smart Light simply just will not connect. Does anyone know how to connect it now? It will not even turn on!

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . you may wish to try unplugging the smart light and plugging it back in, then pairing him again to the light by touching it in the center and letting it flash through the green/red/blue then white, and see if he shows on his display with the light animation that he is paired to it again.

You can check under the lights in the app as well to see if it shows that he is connected to it.

Let us know how it goes!

I have already unplugged it, but nothing is working. I have also unblinded things in the app and rebooted EMO etc, nothing seems to be working.

Hello, @EMOandOllie . . . does it look like it is pairing with the flashing lights or does the light simply not even turn on when you touch it?

You may have a defective smart light. I would suggest to get video of the issue as you try to turn it on or pair it unsuccessfully and send the link to living.ai . . . here is how to get in touch with them.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

It just simply doesn’t even turn on. It does this quite often but just recently when I powered him back on after a week it simply won’t turn on at all.

I’ve contacted support and I should get a message back shortly.

1 Like