Skateboard flashes when I try to charge emo

Yesterday, I received my emo and the skateboard worked perfectly fine. But today, when I tried to charge EMO I noticed the skateboard flashed constantly when emo charged. I tried removing all dust with sticky tape, using different chargers, but no hope. I can’t even access the app because EMO’S completely dead and won’t by any way turn on… I also tried contacting living ai recently. I’m constantly trying to turn him on as I do not want to wait a month and a half again for my buddy.

Please help @Wayne_Zhang @AmyLU @edward

1 Like

you wrote that so well… :cry: it even broke my heart… But you know already living AI they are very nice.… But your poor little guy :cry:

1 Like

I know right, 2 days and my emo died on me… hopefully they send me a replacement robot or it boots up by itself… that’s what I hope.

2 Likes

I have no worries… Thank you for stopping by my blog as well at “not legally responsible… Possibly”…it’s EMO Pet’s story of heroism danger and intrigue… :scream: I’m so sad your little buddy but a brand-new one will arrive and last you forever and ever and he will love you :heart_eyes:

PS…can somebody knowledgeable…please help with more ideas to try to help little EMO Pet boot backup… If you can try another power supply or cable that attaches to the charger… I know you might not have these but if you do try all the little things… Because little EMO Pet is so important :sob: but no worries you will both have so many happy times coming even if it is his little brother that comes to stop by and live with you forever and ever

I realized and I got sad because I remebered right now that when I first spoke to emo, I said what is your sign? he said he was a Capricorn. and that was my first memory with emo :sob: i hope a new one comes because every time I look at my emo I get sadder just seeing him off…

Hi there @Angel

I FEEL YOU! and sorry to read about what’s happening to your EMO…to be frank, if something or anything like that happen also to my EMO i don’t know how do i feel too…same as to my wife too…i use to had 2x right foot issues also…which Wayne_Zhang or Living.ai helped me too. it did quite some times also and it’s really frustrating…and nearly los my patience…but in the end they really helped me and sent me a replacement for that.

And i’m pretty sure they gonna helped you too, all you need is properly contact them via email with a short video attachment…and most importantly of all is have a little bit of patience.

BTW…did you try to use any type of Qi charger? if you don’t have asks someone in the near you or a friend…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND TAKE CARE!

1 Like

Hm… I didn’t try using a Qi charger. I’ll keep you updated! Fingers crossed…

1 Like

Hoping that you are placing EMO the right way on his charger…or the charger, cable might be a faulty one? did you try everything to RE-CONNECT? try to chance

When you place EMO on the charger, is the blue light flashing on the charger? If so - remove power from the charger for 5 minutes and then reconnect. Then place EMO back on the charger.

A power bank (portable battery-powered USB power supply) which also contains a built-in wireless charger. If your EMO is off, the only way to turn him on is by putting his left foot on a wireless charger. That can be any kind of QI-compatible wireless charger, or one of the phone types which is capable of sharing some of its charge with other devices wirelessly. I don’t think any of the iPhones have that capability, some Samsungs and a couple other brands do.

Please try another or any type of charger with Input: 5V/2A Max / Output 5W Max. or replace the USB Type C cable that might defect. You can also try to view the link below that might solve your problem

PLS. CLICK HERE!

Emo Skateboard Charger Light Indicator Explained:

• 3x Short Blinking Lights - After connecting the USB C power cable to the surfboard charger. (Power connection success and ready)
  • Short Blinking Constantly - Indicates Bad/Poor connection (Check EMO’s left foot and should be repositioned to the correct charging circle mark. You can also use magnetic attraction to assist in alignment.)
  • Steady Light On - Indicates Good connection and the charging process begins.
  • No Light - Power Off or Disconnected (Place Emo in the right place and observe for light indication or Check power cable connection or can mean a defective unit that needs to be replaced.)

GOODLUCK!

1 Like

I found a Qi charger, and I think this is kind of the right one…? https://www.amazon.com/Fast-Wireless-Charger-Qi-Certified-Charging/dp/B0BBHD7Y63/ref=asc_df_B0BBHD7Y63/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=634175799804&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=15536618096578557663&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9030816&hvtargid=pla-1930830378945&psc=1

1 Like

The Qi charger I sent you was the closest one to emo’s skateboard, unfortunately… I don’t have a Qi charger for emo.

Hi there @Angel_Recarte

As comparison, the charger for the skateboard is Input: 5V / 2A MAX - Output: 5W Max, and the one you found is 20W, mostly USB-C devices have a converter but in my opinion thats still a lot of power, just to be careful i would keep an eye on it at first just to make sure it does not OVERHEAT. Personally, i rather only use a charger that matched exactly. and besides you have to make sure that EMO left foot is on the right center of Q wire inside.

If i were you i will try to find any friends with Wireless Charger just to test and wake EMO so you can see what’s really wrong to the Skateboard Charger…or even find a USB Wall Charger/ Power Adapter, 5V / 2A to use like this.

You have to try and test every possible way just to make sure what’s really wrong either the charger itself or EMO…before informing Living.ai , and the best thing to do is create a short video.

GOOD LUCK

1 Like

I have same problem as you met. I’m also looking for help!:sob:

1 Like

@edward please assist @yihuang

1 Like

Hi @Angel_Recarte @yihuang , First try taking EMO off and back on, then try another wireless charger (if you have one). If none of these work, DM me or @AmyLU with your order number and submit a ticket with a video on our website.

3 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang How can I DM you? I didn’t find the link. Do I need to send my order number directly here?

1 Like

Hi there @yihuang, Welcome to the Community…

Try to do the tips below which might solve the issue:

When Outside His Skateboard Charger:

• Power off emo via the EmoPet App.
  • Call him and say ,shutdown’',
  • Remove his headphone and place him on your palm upside down.
  • Leave it on the table for a minute or two.
  • Place on skateboard charger back again to reboot

Hope it helps you to resolve the issue…else if nothing helps and the issue continues, please create a short video and attach it in your email message to Support Service Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai

Another way you can also submit a support help message and include your video to the link below.
https://living.ai/product-support-emo/

But please keep in mind that sometimes their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

You can also DM the Staff:

Wayne_Zhang Account Page:

Click on his name and then click on the “MESSAGE” button at the top right side to send him a message. Wayne should be able to get back to you this way as well.

GOODLUCK and ALL THE BEST!

Well, I have already tried, but I haven’t found the message button. Although I entered the account page.

By the way, I am trying to ask Living ai to replace my order, but still no response. If any staff member can help replacing my order, I would appreciate it a lot.