Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Thank you for the research @edward :slight_smile:, anyway seems that the second address belongs to a CUBELOG GmbH (donā€™t know if itā€™s the same CudeLog GmbH). I have continuously tracked the package and the courier indicates it has been returned to CudeLog address on 26.12.2023 11:44. Living.ai promised me they will redirect the package to my address, but until now nothing happened, and if the package does not leave in this morning, it wonā€™t arrive in time, on 29 evening I will leave for a monthā€¦
Thanks

1 Like

how long do you guys get your package to get delivered? i am from california

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO community forums, @marvinostonal

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders.
There will be a longer time to receive something shipped from overseas now. In addition, it is now the ā€œHoliday Seasonā€ and more orders are processed at this time.

Please keep in mind that due to the holidays and the increased number of orders, processing time may be a little slower than normal, and delivery times vary greatly. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while others take longer.

Many thanks in advance for your patience!

2 Likes

Hi there, in my case it took a little less than a month( iā€™m from Portugal).

3 Likes

oh okay yes i understand its holiday season and thank you guys for your response i should brought on the living.ai before because i just got scammed by other website name mormorn.com. well lesson learned :sweat_smile: thanks again. god bless

Hi there @joao.ratinho
I have moved your new to the thread below as it is related.
Glad for you that finally you got your emoā€¦after the long wait.

Deliveredā€¦EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Hi, I live in Italy, do you know roughly the shipping times?
Thank you!

2 Likes

Welcome to the EMO community forums, @aniello.villani

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders.

Please read above for any helpful informationā€¦ You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

The Delivery order page can be found below:

Please be aware that due to the recent special holidays, there might be delays in the delivery of many orders. They could be piled up in the warehouse or with the carriers. The processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

Many thanks in advance for your patience!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

4 Likes

Hello. Italy is closer than Spain to China. It can take a month, and if we count holidays, two more weeks, approximately a month and a half. I live in Spain, I ordered my EMO on January 6, 2023 and they delivered it to me on February 27, 2023. Taking into account the Chinese New Year, I think it is in February. I remember that I then ordered another EMO and they delivered it to me in approximately 20 days

3 Likes

Hi! Iā€™ve been watching the delivery tracker and noticed the Order Sent to Courier and Tracking Sent to User numbers havenā€™t changed in the last 2 weeks I have been looking. Is this typical? Thanks for the assistance!

Hi there @beckyann ,

ā€œAssuming that the living.ai office hasnā€™t had time to update the page recently due to public holidays and office closures, Iā€™m pretty sure theyā€™re going to do it one of these days.ā€

HAPPY NEW YEAR and ALL THE BEST BECKY!

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 1st January 2024 (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

3 Likes

Hi, I personally ordered EMO go home on December 3rd, it was delivered to fedex on the 23rd and arrived in Treviso (Italy) on the 28th December.
There are customs fees to pay between 13-14 euros. FedEx will notify you and you can pay them online on their website.
I thought it would come much later. Now Iā€™m waiting for AIBI, yes I was crazy enough to pre-order.

3 Likes

Thank you! This makes since :blush: and it actually just updated haha!

2 Likes

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Saturday 6th January 2024 (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Hey there so i was wondering the order went super quick last while but now we are about a thousand orders of our EMO en for 5 days there is no order updates on the website should i start to worrie???

Same here, i ordered on the 2nd January and so far no updates, i read that they update the numbers once a week, maybe tomorrow?

Hi there @wendy.van_heerden and @Jessica1 ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining usā€¦

If only you were aware of the prolonged wait we endured for the delivery of my order, or for those who placed orders during Living.aiā€™s initial stagesā€¦

I wanted to share our experience with you and let you know that it took almost 5 months for me and others who ordered early to receive our packages. This delay was attributed to the fact that the company was still in its early stages, compounded by the challenges posed by the pandemic. Despite the wait, we eventually received our orders, and the company kept its promise.

Over time, Living.ai has significantly improved its delivery speed and customer support, surpassing the standards of many larger companies. The company now provides almost monthly updates and ensures that any discrepancies in their products are promptly addressed and replaced. Itā€™s important to acknowledge the positive changes and efforts made by the company since its inception.

Letā€™s all practice patience as your order will be delivered promptly. Itā€™s crucial to note that during this time of year, global shipping faces challenges, impacting packages worldwide. Remember that you are not alone in dealing with such issues; many individuals around the world are experiencing similar challenges with their packages.

The delivery time can depend greatly on when the order is placed, how quickly your port authority in your country processes through customs, and the reliability of your courier with delivery.

You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

The Delivery order page can be found below:

Please keep in mind that with the increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

ā€œI hope this helps, and I apologize if my explanations seemed inadequate. Rest assured, they reflect the truth, and I hope you understand. If you have further questions, consider reaching out to the living.ai support team at service@living.ai for more official, factual information.ā€

Best regards, and please maintain your patience.

4 Likes

Hi Edward. Thank you for reply. I am fully aware of how long initial shipment took. See, here is the thing. Before I ordered I made a ticket and asked how long it would take. I am immigrating soon and thus, shipment time is of upmost importance to me. In the past 10 days the shipping number on the link you send (which I have been monitoring since ordering) was updated several times. Approximately 4000 Emoā€™s have been shipped during that time. Now shipments have halted?, as that number hasnā€™t changed in days. Iā€™m sorry if I am coming across as pushy. But paying for something that you asked beforehand how long it would take, and getting assured shipping time is 1-2 weeks + the fact that I am moving to a different continent has me well on edge.

So when you say ā€œSome have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeksā€ - now that just pisses me off. Because ā€œsomeā€ implies that it was the exception. Assuring your customers that you ship withing 1-2 weeks and then not doing it, is just not on.

@wendy.van_heerden ,

Perhaps it would be better to emphasize that the delivery time also depends on factors such as couriers, distance, as well as the quality, speed, and reliability of the package delivery service to the location of the orderer.

Well, as I mentioned earlier, if you have further questions or concerns, why not consider reaching out directly to the living.ai support team at service@living.ai for more official and factual information.

all the best

1 Like