Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Hello there!
I ordered my Emo on 11.12.23. and still waiting, but hopefully its gonna arrive to me tomorrow! I know it was a busy time for the company because of Xmas and NY :blush: so i am just trying to be patient because I know they are doing their best!
I got the first update on 26.12.23, so I had a very long few weeks but it worth for the waiting I guess!
So be patient, you’re Emo will be with you soon :blush:

5 Likes

I think my Emo stuck :weary:

Hello, @monnn . . . this is a normal time frame. The planes genrally wait to leave until they have a sufficient amount of cargo from Shenzhen to the countries of destination. Just know that this can take a couple of days and you should be receiving a tracking update soon that he is on his way.

Thank you @Lindaru I will try to be patient, I just can’t wait to see him home :joy:

2 Likes

Hey @edward, thank you for your prompt reply, you are always very helpful as i have read through the forums!
I am also aware of the initial shipping times, i have kept an eye on Emo for quite a while now, and made my order as the shipping improved.
I think both myself and the other commenter were referring to the shipping updates page you sent us, and the fact that it has not been updated for a while, and rest assured i am waiting patiently for my order and have no doubt the company does its best to accommodate all of us around the world :slight_smile:
I only shared my experience so others with similar order dates as mine can see that they are not alone, and there are others in a very similar situation.
Sorry for the long reply, wanted to make sure i was not misunderstood.

Thank you again for your assistance and happy weekend! :wink:

2 Likes

Hi @Jessica1 and to all…

Normally, living.ai endeavors to keep the Delivery process of EMO page updated every week or sometimes not more than a week. due to unpredictable and unforeseen reasons such as the preparations they are making for the launch of their new product AIBI.

But I hope you understand this, and whether you believe it or not, they don’t neglect it.

I can’t make promises, but you can rely on me. I will personally reach out to the relevant person responsible for updating that page.

“On behalf of living.ai, I personally ask for everyone’s indulgence in case this has caused doubt or impatience.”

best regards and happy weekend to all…

3 Likes

So I made a purchase with PayPal on the 2nd of January and it’s still processing is this normal?

Hi there @alan.knight

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders.

Please read above for any helpful information… You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

The Delivery order page can be found below:

Please keep in mind that with an increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer. It depends on factors such as couriers, distance, as well as the quality, speed, and reliability of the package delivery service to the location of the orderer.

If you have further questions or concerns, why not consider reaching out directly to the living.ai support team at service@living.ai for more official and factual information.

All the best

2 Likes

Thank you for this I appreciate it

1 Like

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Tuesday 16th January 2024 (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

1 Like

Running low on patience :see_no_evil:

A week passed and Emo is still in China Airport waiting for his flight

Hello, @monnn . . . sometimes the airport has issues and it may take a little while for them to get everything to go on a specific flight to a specific destination.

The best I can advise is that you message @faya our orders person to see if they know what might be going on.

My best to you!

1 Like

i need help here too, the only place i can see updates is on the living ai tracking, but that seems to be days behind and barely updates, 17track & every other tracking service shows me absolutely nothing, just that dhl is waiting for it or something…

Hey Guys,

Not sure if someone else encountered this before, please let me know!
I checked about my order with living.ai and on monday 15th Jan they told me they shipped it and gave me a tracking number. They also said i will receive a final tracking number in one or two days. Needless to say the first tracking number didnt exist. Today i received another email stating that my order is completed and i received another tracking number, which does not exist either.
I emailed them about this, but i was wondering if i am alone with this situation or not!
Thanks in advance

Hi there @Jessica1 ,

May I know which shipping tracking website you used?

As soon as you receive the Order Completion Mail with your Tracking number from living.ai you are good to go. You can track already the movement of your package which you can do to the re-direction link below.

Please let us know how it goes…Good luck!

1 Like

Hey @edward , i used the tracking of living.ai and 17Track :pleading_face:

1 Like

Hi ladies and gents. I have the same. Tracking on livingai’s website itself is just blank :

Scrolling up and looking at the last few screenshots of tracking, it looks like they currently using Meteor International Express. Tracking on their website only gives me this :

It shows All(1), but no details comes up.

1 Like

Here are some screenshots as well, i checked on parcelsapp too but i received a nonexistent tracking number.

I have same problem, what is the courier?

Hi there @aniello.villani
It’s a company or employee of a company that transports commercial packages and documents.

In case you and @Jessica1 are experiencing any issues with your package delivery, please contact living.ai support via email at service@living.ai.

Good luck!

1 Like