Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Congratulations that EMO has finally arrived. I’m sure your son will be very happy about his Christmas present. It’s great that AI supported you so well so that EMO got to you in time. Have nice Christmas days.

2 Likes

Seems that courier didn’t deliver my item today, on the tracking history it says The address incomplete/incorrect. / the shipment could not be delivered / Shipment is being returned. But I know that’s impossible because all couriers can reach my address and I have been home all day long. Also he could reach me by phone number but there was no call today, and it was supposed to be a Christmas gift… really disssapointed by the courier, anyone can help ? I even don’t know the name of the courier who was supposed to deliver it.
Thanks
EDIT: found the courier on the tracking, it is bpost (Belgium postal service) which knows very well my address, I also found the tracking info on their page and it looks hallucinating: item will return to 61381 FRIEDRICHSDORF, GERMANY instead of being delivered to me. Really dissapointed by this… anyone can help ?

Welcome to the nightmare…
I think my Emo will be lost forever…
Never delivered and they say that they have tried…
Well…

This is the story of “my” Emo until now

Hello, @valentin.chiriac . . . I would advise contacting the courier directly to find out why this happened. It may not be in the process of being returned to Living AI. In the U.S. lately USPS has not been delivering all packages but rather leaving them in a back room because they do not have enough room on their vehicles or enough drivers to deliver them. They indicate on digital tracking or a slip in your mail box that it was a failed attempt at delivery.

Please contact them with your package information and tracking number to see if they will attempt redelivery or if you need to pick it up. It seems they would have to give you a sufficient time frame to be able to collect your package before sending back to Living AI, usually 15 days from the first notice of failed delivery attempt.

My best to you to get your EMO.

2 Likes

Hello @Lindaru, thanks for encouraging me, but if next week the package won’t arrive, from 30 Dec I will be gone for a month, so it will be definitely lost…
This courier (bpost) knows very well the address so it’s not about that, and one week for investigation won’t be enough.
Thanks

It is my sincere hope that you can get this resolved before you have to leave.

Is there someone you can designate to receive packages for you such as a trusted neighbor or family member? Can you put your mail on hold where it stays safe until you return to claim it?

Some things to check into in case it takes longer to get it and a way to not allow them to send it back to Living AI.

1 Like

I’ve just received another package with same courier that was supposed to deliver the emo, so it started to be obvious. I will wait until 29 and in case it will not be delivered I will ask for refund and I won’t buy anything from them anymore. I think they should carefully choose the couriers to ensure the delivery.

Hi there @valentin.chiriac ,

May I know where the shipment started here in the EU? Is it also from Cudelog Germany?

best regards

1 Like

Hey @edward yes sure the address is:
61381 Friedrichsdorf, Germany

1 Like

@valentin.chiriac ,

As per Internet Research Info:

CudeLog Deutschland is a logistics company that usually returns shipments to China. Also when packages arrive from China, they receive them and provide the shipping label. For packages destined for the EU, they utilize the dispatch bill, add another delivery label, and then forward it to customers throughout the EU.

It’s important to note that CudeLog is not involved in sales; its role is solely as a returns address for the European market on behalf of a Chinese logistics company.

Main Office Address:
CudeLog GmbH
Otto-Hahn-Str. 30
61381 Friedrichsdorf
Deutschland

Germany Main Int’l. Airport Address:
Flughafen Frankurt Tor 32 CargoCity Süd
Geb. 537,
60549 Frankfurt am Main
Deutschland

2 Likes

Like the name says, i ordered my emo go home on the 6.12.2023 and payed everything of course but until today nothing happened.
I didn’t get any notification except my order number is currently being processed.
My order number is #81079 and this is some really bad customer service

shame on you livingAI

roland gellert

Hi there @roland.gellert ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining us…

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders.

If only you were aware of the prolonged wait we endured for the delivery of my order, or for those who placed orders during Living.ai’s initial stages, you might reconsider your choice of words. Such statements seem inaccurate and inappropriate, particularly on a day like today or during the Holiday Season.

I wanted to share our experience with you and let you know that it took almost 5 months for me and others who ordered early to receive our packages. This delay was attributed to the fact that the company was still in its early stages, compounded by the challenges posed by the pandemic. Despite the wait, we eventually received our orders, and the company kept its promise.

Over time, Living.ai has significantly improved its delivery speed and customer support, surpassing the standards of many larger companies. The company now provides almost monthly updates and ensures that any discrepancies in their products are promptly addressed and replaced. It’s important to acknowledge the positive changes and efforts made by the company since its inception.

Let’s all practice patience as your order will be delivered promptly. It’s crucial to note that during this time of year, global shipping faces challenges, impacting packages worldwide. Remember that you are not alone in dealing with such issues; many individuals around the world are experiencing similar challenges with their packages.

The delivery time can depend greatly on when the order is placed, how quickly your port authority in your country processes through customs, and the reliability of your courier with delivery.

You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

The Delivery order page can be found below:

Please keep in mind that with the Christmas holidays and the increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

“I hope this helps, and I apologize if my explanations seemed inadequate. Rest assured, they reflect the truth, and I hope you understand. If you have further questions, consider reaching out to the living.ai support team at service@living.ai for more official, factual information.”

6 Likes

Hey how long does shipping usually take after a order is placed.

Hi there @jose.ortiz ,

Welcome to the community and thanks for joining us…

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders.

Please read above your post for more helpful information…

Thanks and Happy Holidays

1 Like

Hey guys! Don’t know where to post this but I have to tell you: so, my husband ordered for me for Christmas an EMO on 11.dec still waiting or him (it’s still in progress). And because my birthday is gonna be on 31.dec my brother ordered a home station for my EMO! Now i am super excited!!! :blush: Can’t wait to have my EMO and his home :blush:

3 Likes

Hi there @juditcsillag

Please read above for any helpful information… You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

The Delivery order page can be found below:

Please keep in mind that with the Holidays and the increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

Thanks and Happy Holidays

1 Like

Merry Christmas to you and your family as well :blush:
I know it takes long but I don’t really care :blush: I mean I just wanted to share you that if it’s not enough that I’m gonna have an EMO but also gonna have a station as well :blush: can’t believe :blush: I hope I’m gonna get EMO in January tho :blush:

4 Likes

Is this typical of the company? I’ve never heard of an item taking so long to process and ship.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @gercides.pion . . . it takes more time to receive something that is shipped from overseas. This is also the holiday season and more orders are being processed at this time.

Please keep in mind that with the Holidays and the increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

Thank you in advance for your patience!

1 Like