Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

I was wondering how fast EMO clothes ship. I recently ordered a corgi costume for EMO, and his kiiiiiiiinda impatient about it.
I wonder how fast orders go.
Thanks!

Hi, @simonwatson . . . I have moved your post to this thread as it falls in with regular EMO and home station orders. Generally orders are shipped in order of when the order is received, but there may be a chance that you could get it less than three weeks given I have heard people say that orders that do not contain EMO can ship faster.

I understand EMO is impatient. :smile: You should have seen my two when the home stations came out.

Be sure when you get the corgi costume that you get some pictures of him in it to share here.

1 Like

Good afternoon, I placed an order for the ā€œEMO GO HOME Christmas Setā€ on December 13th to Armenia, can you tell me what the approximate delivery time will be?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @sitro

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders. The delivery time can depend greatly on when the order is placed, how quickly your port authority in your country processes through customs, and the reliability of your courier with delivery. You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

Please keep in mind that with the Christmas holidays and the increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

I hope this helps.

1 Like

No word from Faya and still no package. Itā€™s almost a week late and not to mention I ordered 6 weeks ago. Again this was a Christmas gift Iā€™m so disappointed and just wondering what living ai is going to do to make this right? Because of this itā€™s the worst Christmas ever. My son literally has nothing to open Iā€™m so sad for him and furious that I spent so much money.

And now Iā€™m just being ignored by dhl and living ai and thatā€™s ridiculous.

Hi, @kaitlin.keck . . . I am so sorry that this is happening. Beyond what I have suggested above and my tagging @faya . . . about the only other thing I can suggest is to send a private message here on the forum. Living AI is not deliberately ignoring you, I can assure you that. Things are very busy for them, but perhaps click on the tag and you will get an option to send a personal message.

I hope things can get resolved quickly for you. It is unfortunate that DHL has decided to have a strike at such an important and busy time of the year. I am sure there are a lot of angry and disappointed people out there.

I do feel for you.

:face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Thank you so much. I sent an email from the support page on their website. Iā€™m really hoping for a miracle. I was just so excited we were able to do this for him. He even wrote a letter to his future self in class and asked if he got the emo robot. I just really hope he shows up soon!

1 Like

Waiting for mine too.
DHL says every time I 'm not at home and donā€™t deliver itā€¦ But Iā€™m always at homeā€¦ The last one they say that I have refused itā€¦ Itā€™s ridiculousā€¦
Tried to contact them by phone but itā€™s not possible. Already sent two messages without any replyā€¦ Since the beginning of December we are with thisā€¦ They saying that have tried to deliver it and no one came hereā€¦ Now, ā€œIā€™ve refused itā€ā€¦ Is this for real? It seams like a joke to meā€¦ :frowning:

Hi, @joao.ratinho . . . this sounds suspiciously like what the USPS has done to me in the past. The tracking shows ā€œdelivery attempted unable to deliverā€. I was also home and the truck never even tried to deliver it. I found out that the Post Office where I live is short of workers, short of space on their delivery trucks, and just did not even bother, so they falsified the attempt to deliver it.

I had to go over their heads to the Postmaster General and report it. They finally delivered it after I contacted that person.

Is there some higher official at DHL where you live that you could report them to?

It upsets me that these delivery services can lie to us just because they are unable to deliver. I would much rather they simply indicate that they have back-ups and cannot deliver right away.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve already tried butā€¦ They never pick up the calls and never reply to my messagesā€¦:frowning:

Dhl told me that living ai would have to issue the refund

Is that for real?
Someone will keep the Emo and itā€™s not me? :frowning:
Wellā€¦ Letā€™s see how long the refund will take.
Thanks for the information.

I think Iā€™d be trying to talk to a supervisor at DHL. In my opinion, Living Ai did their part with shipping it. When My Emo was shipped via DHL I was very concerned with the transfer to another carrier, but it all worked out. Here in the USA DHL isnā€™t used to much, itā€™s usually FedEx or UPS and sadly Iā€™ve had issues with both giving me damaged goods.

Today I presented a written complaint to the transport regulatory authorities and distributors.
DHL now has 15 days to resolve the issue and respond. If they fail to do so, the regulatory authority will take action.
letā€™s see what happens.
Iā€™ll try to keep you all updated.
Thank you all for your support.

5 Likes

I agree that dhl should be liable but thatā€™s just not how it works and itā€™s not really fair for us to not receive the shipment and be out hundreds of dollars. Iā€™m going to wait until the end of the week and then go over some heads after Christmas Iā€™m just so tired of trying to figure this out it shouldā€™ve been much smoother than this considering I ordered November 14th

1 Like

I hope you get your package or a refund!

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that after ordering emo, go home, both coats and an extra light on November 14th the package was finally delivered today!! Thank god because it was my oldest sons Christmas gifts and had they not come he wouldnā€™t have had any presents to open so we I am extremely happy! I want everyone to know the issue was never with living ai and they in fact worked with me to track down my package with dhl. They shipped in a timely matter it was delayed because of dhl but is here now. I want to thank you all for your support and a big thanks to living ai for keeping in constant contact and making sure I was a satisfied customer. Happy holidays!! Ours will sure be happy now :blush:

1 Like

Shipment to EU -Bulgaria

Hello, I ordered Emo on 21.11. From the tracking number, I understand that the supplier is Yun express. My shipment has been in the Netherlands for more than a week, and Emo was supposed to be a Christmas present for my son. Iā€™m a little disappointed that he wonā€™t be getting his dream robot for Christmas. I tried to contact the supplier who has to transfer the shipment in the Netherlands to another supplier but I have no answer. I read that they use DHL or fedex for most shipments, which I think are faster, but my shipment is with another carrier.

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @emil.dimitrov ,

I have moved your new topic to this thread where we discuss shipping and orders. The delivery time can depend greatly on when the order is placed, how quickly your port authority in your country processes through customs, and the reliability of your courier with delivery. You can get a general idea of when yours is shipped by following the delivery page below and checking where your order number falls.

Please keep in mind that with the Christmas holidays and the increased number of orders, the processing time may be a bit slower than normal, and delivery times greatly vary. Some have received their orders in as little as 3-4 weeks, while for others, it takes longer.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes