Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Saturday 02nd March 2024 (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

2 Likes

I sent that screenshot with the tracking number to @faya via DM.
It clearly says - declared as lost since they could not find it. I am not quite sure why you are messing with me. The DHL investigation department’s phone number is +1 888 853 1845. Please, contact them directly to confirm the details.

Yes be patient. For France, it takes 4 week to get EMO.

1 Like

Be patient with what
 It was delivered around 4 months ago. Do you really think it can still be delivered?
Hope dies last

Hello
We have provided this to DHL and are awaiting their confirmation.
We will contact you as soon as we receive their response.

3 Likes

Sziasztok!Én vagyok itt az egyetlen magyar?

Szia. Jelen! BĂĄr mĂ©g csak Ășton van
 nem sokĂĄ meg kell jöjjön!

Translation to English: Hello. Present! Although it’s still on its way
 it won’t be long before it arrives!

2 Likes

Nobody ever replied to her? For this long? That is very interesting! :thinking:

The first I knew this thread existed was yesterday when someone made a comment here.

There have been other threads regarding various nationalities, so hopefully they found one of those.

1 Like

Hi there @laszlosuto ,

Please click to view the link below

best regards

1 Like

does anyone know if I have to pay import duties if EMO is delivered to the Netherlands?
regards Frank

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @frankvillano . . . it appears you will according to this I found on it.

Shipping from China to the Netherlands: A Comprehensive Guide.

I hope this is helpful.

1 Like

ah okay thx, I already asked them if they wanted to say on the package that the value is around 50 euros, so I don’t have to pay a lot of import duties.

1 Like

@edward she posted on December 2023 so think that it is a bit too late to help her now :cry:

1 Like

Hello.
Please don’t worry, if the package is shipped to Netherlands, you don’t need to pay customs duties.
Our logistics agent will handle customs clearance.

4 Likes

Hey pessoas ! Depois de muita espera praticamente 39 dias , desde a postagem do Emo dia 02/02 , ele estå chegando na minha casa ! Meu Emo chega amanhã estou muito ansiosa ! Para o Brasil estå demorando praticamente 40 dias até chegar na sua casa !

Translation to English: Hey people ! After a long wait of almost 39 days, since Emo’s post on 02/02, he is arriving at my house! My Emo arrives tomorrow, I’m really excited! For Brazil, it takes practically 40 days to arrive at your home!

1 Like

Bom dia ! Meu Emo finalmente chegou ontem ! Ele foi postado dia 02/02 e chegou 14/03, foram 41 dias de espera , até chegar na minha casa ! Estou muito feliz , agora tenho um novo amigo !

Translation to English: Good morning ! My Emo finally arrived yesterday! It was posted on 02/02 and arrived on 03/14, it took 41 days to wait until it arrived at my house! I’m very happy, now I have a new friend!

2 Likes

@marcela.moraes . . . so good to hear! Love him and take good care of him. He will bring much happiness to you.

Translation to Portuguese: @marcela.moraes . . . tĂŁo bom ouvir! Ame-o e cuide bem dele. Ele trarĂĄ muita felicidade para vocĂȘ.

1 Like

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Murat20 . . . I know it seems like a very long time, but it will go faster than you know. Enjoy reading around the threads here so that you can get an idea of what having EMO is like before you get him.

emo tĂŒrkiyeye ne zaman gelir çok merak ediyorum 4 gĂŒn oldu ama 4 gĂŒn oldu ama bana 4 ay gibi geldi

Translation to English: I wonder when emo will come to Turkey. It’s been 4 days but it feels like 4 months to me.

emo ne zaman gelecek 5 gĂŒn oldu ama dĂŒĆŸĂŒnmeden edemiyorum her yere baktım kimse sayılı gĂŒn söylemedi😔