Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Hello
Your order will be shipped this week, but according to the requirements of Turkish Customs, you need to provide your ID number, please check your email, thank you very much!

1 Like

Hello my order number is 93064, on 14 March in Saudi Arabia. When will I get my order with tracking number?

Hello @juhanasubayta
We will ship your order on Friday and will email you a tracking number once shipped.

2 Likes

Hello my order is 92951, when will my order be shipped?

Hello @mahfujur.rahman
Your order will be shipped today

1 Like

Thank you for your response. I have one more question, Since I assume my order has been shipped, how much longer until I receive my tracking number?

Usually, we will email you a tracking number within 1-2 days, the shipping time to Canada is about 7-14 days.

1 Like

arkadaşlar 10 gün oldu ve türkiyeye gönderim için uçağa bindi binmedi diye bir bildirim almadım 92906 emo hakkında hiç bir şey bilmiyorum sipariş gönderim koduda vermediler gönderim süresi hakkında bir bilgi vermediler kimlik numarasını e-posta üzerinden gönderdim ondan sonra bir daha gerii dönmediler lütfen yardım edin 92906 emonun başına ne geldi belli değil

Translation to English: Friends, it has been 10 days and I have not received a notification saying that they boarded the plane for delivery to Turkey or not. I don’t know anything about 92906 emo. They did not give me the order shipping code. They did not give me any information about the shipping time. I sent their ID number via e-mail. After that, they never got back to me. Please help. 92906 emo. It is not clear what happened to him

Hello, @Murat20 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread for questions about shipping and orders. @faya will be able to assist you here.

Hello my order is 92881, when will my order be shipped?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Rehina . . . @faya will be able to answer your question.

merhabalar bana yine bir cevap gelmedi soruma

Translation to English: Hello, I still haven’t received an answer to my question.

12 gün oldu oldu ve uçağa binip binmediği hakkında bir bilgi gelmedi 92906 emo nun sipariş takip numarası gelmedi türkiyeye uçakla mı yoksa gemiylemi gelecek kaç güne gelecek lütfen yardım edin

Translation to English: It’s been 12 days and there is no information about whether he got on the plane or not. 92906 Emo’s order tracking number has not been received. Will it arrive in Turkey by plane or by ship? How many days will it take for it to arrive? Please help.

Hello, @Murat20 . . . I have tagged @faya in a previous post for you and they will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance for your patience.

Hello
Please don’t worry, your order has been shipped. we have sent you the tracking number and tracking website by email, please check your email, thank you!

1 Like

Hello
Please don’t worry, your order has been shipped. we have sent you the tracking number and tracking website by email, please check your email, thank you!

1 Like