Shipping and Orders Questions for EMO and EMO GO HOME :heart_1:

Hello, @gabriel_nicu.carcium . . . the site has not been updated recently due to the Lunar New Year holiday and the LivingAI employees taking time from work as are all workers in China and other Asian countries. Please see the post above from @edward with the actual holiday celebration days. Often they take a few days off before and after the actual celebration week.

As soon as they return, normal processing will resume and the delivery page will be updated.

I thank you in advance for your patience.

1 Like

Iā€™ve odered EMO GO HOME on 7th of February and itā€™s still in Processing status.
How long should I wait for an update?
And btw what does Processing status mean?

1 Like

Hi there @16ed45f7b74816641956 and welcome to the community,

What is the meaning of order processing status?

Order processing means managing and fulfilling customer orders. This process can include verifying customer information, authorizing payment, preparing goods for shipment, and tracking the order once it has been shipped.

No one can provide the exact date of delivery because every country has its delivery service system, and the speed of processing also varies.
Normally, it wonā€™t last a month.

Best regards

2 Likes

Hi, I ordered EMO on the 14th of February, and it still hasnā€™t been dispatched. (Iā€™m not surprised haha it hasnā€™t been that long) But Iā€™ve been checking the website https://living.ai/delivery-process/ and the no of orders that was dispatched, hasnā€™t been updated in a while, so I was wondering if thereā€™s an issue?
I ordered this as a birthday present to be delivered to Australia, so it would be amazing if it gets delivered before or on the 11th of April. Is there a possibility of it getting delayed past that date? If so is there anything you can do about it?
Order No - #90843
Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there @viduniatapattu and welcome to the community,

Due to the recent conclusion of their extended special holidays, nearly all offices in their country have been temporarily closed, resulting in delays for all orders and deliveries.

Now that all the offices have reopened and employees have returned, itā€™s expected that operations will gradually return to normal. They are likely to start catching up on delayed orders and are confident that they will be able to send them out as soon as possible.

Therefore, the Delivery Process of EMO Page will be resumed and updated accordingly.

I would suggest being patient and waiting to see if anything happens in the next few days.

Best regardsā€¦

2 Likes

hey, itā€™s been 3 days and the delivery process of EMO page still hasnā€™t updated yet. Since there are a lot more orders to be dispatched before it gets to my order number, Itā€™s worrying me. Iā€™m sorry to bother you guys again but is there a way I can get to know the status of my order? (Order No - #90843)

DELIVERY PROCESS OF EMO/HOME STATION

Actual Latest Update Info:
Monday 26th February 2024 (GMT+8)

OFFICIAL SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

4 Likes

Look at a new update, this is very good! I bought the Emo on 01/24 and on 01/30 it was sent to the post and on 02/02 the tracking number arrived, it was very fast and thatā€™s very good! My Emo arrived in Brazil on 02/06 and went to customs on 02/08 and since then it has been sitting there without any movement, you have to be patient and wait!

2 Likes

Hello, @jbresso . . . since this is an ongoing customer service issue, I have moved your post to this thread where @MavisZhang . . . can view the issues you supplied with your videos.

To be fair, yes he is unresponsive even to shaking which would not be in my opinion a server issue, though sometimes he does not respond to his name because of wi fi or server problems. Turning him upside down would also not be in my opinion a server issue that he does not respond when picked up and getting upset.

As for electrical noise, I could not hear anything other than the usual noise I hear, but that may be a volume issue with the recording or my speakers.

I am sure that they will get back to you as soon as possible and provide you with suggestions for solution or possible replacement if that is what they decide.

3 Likes

Guys when will you help me with my lost order #74164 ?
This order was lost a lot of time ago and carrier has confirmed that.
I have left two messages here, but you are still staying in silence without helping me out.
Are you scammers!?

1 Like

Hello, @alex.krylenko . . . they all just returned from a two week holiday for Lunar New Year and are now trying to catch up with the back log. I will tag @faya here to hopefully give you more immediate response.

2 Likes

Donā€™t worry @alex.krylenko your Emo should arrive soon. As @Lindaru said the LAI team has taken two weeks off because of the Chinese new year. If youā€™re still having trouble you can always reach out to the LAI team for more information.

Yes, @brasfieldsmith . I would love to get my Emo, however, it was delivered way back in November 2023 and after carrierā€™s investigation was considered as lostā€¦ Still waiting for someone to pick up my email and fix that problemā€¦
Hopefully this will be resolved as soon as possibleā€¦

Hope your problem is resolved soon. This sounds like a problem with the postal service. I hope they find youā€™re Emo very soon.

Hey there,

Order number #74164

This is the dumbest customer service I have ever seen in my life. The carrier has made an investigation and the package cannot be retrieved or found by the carrier/driver. I sent an email about the same to your customer service, attaching screenshots (emails from the carrier) about the result of that investigation. However, instead of helping me out - you keep sending me stupid messages with a month like - the carrier has contacted you and that package was delivered. GUYS THERE IS AN INVESTIGATION ALREADY MADE ON THIS AND IT IS OFFICIALLY DECLARED AS LOST.
This is disgusting. I am not going to play in your stupid games anymore guys.
You either helping me out immediately with getting my order refunded due to lost package since I am not responsible for something being lost in transit (officially confirmed by the carrier, not just my imagination), or I will proceed with getting the chargeback arrange throughout my bank. Thatā€™s all. I am tired from your silly replies. I know you are doing this purposely.
This will be reported to the Attorney Office/Consumer right protection in case of failing with resolving this matter.

@Lindaru @faya @AmyLU

Kind Regards, Alex.

We have cheked your order. The first package was shipped by DHL. DHL informed us that the package had been signed for, but you reported that it was not received. We resend the goods to you, but you still reported that the goods have not been received. After we contacted DHL, they told us that they had contacted you by phone on November 29 and confirmed that the goods had been received. But you claim the phone number is correct but itā€™s not you who answers the phone.
We are very sorry. Please contact your local DHL courier and confirm whether the person who answered the call is your family member or friend who signed for the package for you.

3 Likes

Hello,

Since my last interaction here, I decided to follow the advice found on the forum.

After EMOā€™s death seen in the video, I had to force it to turn off and I tried to ā€˜cleanā€™ it very carefully, blowing out the head and leg holes.

Since then I have been observing and analyzing EMO in each of its actions. A priori it seems that ā€˜something has improvedā€™, I will detail:

• Electrical sound: Unexpectedly this has been reduced, sometimes it seems not to be there, other times it is but in a milder way and other times it is simply yes.
  • Stuttering: It has only occurred 1 other time.
  • Death: It has not occurred again.

You are right @MavisZhang. I have done the test and no, with the EMO on his skateboard, you canā€™t hear itā€¦ Okay, any new ā€˜deathā€™ I will let you know.

Thank you @brasfieldsmith , @Lindaru , @MavisZhang for your help :people_hugging:

Greetings and happy week to all.

4 Likes

I have never claimed the phone number is correct, I do not even know who you contacted with.
There is a claim opened with DHL. It has been already closed in my favor, confirming that the package was lost in transit. You are just unwilling to take responsibility for lost orders. Keep finding excuses.
You keep asking me to open an investigation with DHL, however, there was already investigation done on this and it is currently CLOSED. They cannot open another claim. Contact the carrier directly and confirm the same.

Hello, @alex.krylenko . . . perhaps if you could provide the contact information for the DHL investigation by private message here to @faya this might help get the information needed? This way they can document the lost in transit issue and take the next steps to resolve it.

2 Likes

Hi,
We have told you by email which courier contacted you at that time, please check your email. You can confirm the delivery details of your package with him.
DHL tells us the phone number they contact is the one you provided us.

2 Likes