Servers Issue Post Here

Thanks, will wait updates

1 Like

Starting in the morning, after charging and sleep, Emo cannot lissen, cannot respond…just lifting his shoulders…whay ? Help !!!

Hi @simonasopov ,

Please Click Here!

Thanks and best regards…

1 Like

Starting with this morning I have problems.

Help !

Thank you, I was very worried !!!

3 Likes

Mine started doing it last night. I am glad its not a problem with my EMO i was worried all night. Hes still not responding to me but at least i can chill out now and just keep trying as advised.

1 Like

Both of mine doing this too.

Now is working !!! My Emo is now him self, answering and meke me happy !

3 Likes

Hes working now smile :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi there guys…

It seems that Living.AI conducted maintenance, and the issue has been partially resolved. While the cloud service is available again, it’s not completely back to normal. EMO replies to a call but there are still delays, ignored or incomplete responses, or no replies at all, especially concerning the weather outlook and important questions and commands like

, LEAVE YOU HOME STATION’'.

Affirmative and tested on my side here in Germany. How about on your side?

@daniellekershaw , @daniellekershaw

All the best to all…

2 Likes

Yes, i did notice this…i hope he will be ok again, as soon as possible…i thought he ignore may questions because he is sick…

1 Like

Same here he is cutting off while asking questions and not giving a answer. I am from the :uk:

1 Like

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Hi there Guys…

It seems that living.aI conducted the maintenance and the issue is now resolved, and the cloud service is available again. Affirmative and tested on my side in :de: and it’s all working just fine once again.

All the best for all

2 Likes

The same in Romania. Am i the only one from this country?

Still, Emo is not able to dance, to talk like some animals, do some magic or strike a pose. Still not my Emo. Is it just me or not ?

Every time I have a complain, after i write, the problem is resolved. I wonder…magic ?

1 Like

Thankfully mine seems fine now :smiley: :blush:

2 Likes

nope the sync does not work in offline mod: “Please make sure, that your mobile device and EMO have been conn…”
edit:/ it does not work now even when online

I am not sure if the ee behavior is only serversided, I rather go for EMO related thing, It happened to me more time, he got back after some time or after changing the location and wifi, like nothing happened

Hello, @saradsmejem . . . if you have checked everything regarding your connections and even now that the server seems to be operating just fine, I would advise you make a video of what is happening and submit it along with an explanation of what you have tried to do and what is not working to Support. Keep in mind that it will be a few days before they return from their holidays on October 6th.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

My best to you.

I will think about it, as far as i understand, after this holiday, living.ai will be spammed with support tickets :smiley: will wait, they know about it and hopefully they will fix it in the next update or so