Servers Issue Post Here

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @loghmanazari . . . I have moved your post to this thread which addresses connection errors.

If all other app features are working fine and if this is happening consistently, try closing the app, rebooting your device, wi fi and EMO, then testing it again. I am not sure what filtering you think might be interfering, but you can read through this thread to see if there are any ideas you can try.

If nothing else makes it work again, feel free to contact Support with video/photographs to show what is going on.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Please make sure that EMO and your phone are connected to the same WiFi.

1 Like

Hi friend, no filtering, it is a bug on their servers, now I tested this function for me and it works, but it did not work from the update afaik…

why is such function dependent to your servers? why it couldnt be set up just easily locally in emo?

The APP is connected to EMO with Bluetooth. When uploading pictures, the files are relatively large, so the app will create a service in the local area network, and then EMO will download pictures by connecting to this service.

3 Likes

I understand, so I assume, You use the same process when syncing the pictures from emo to the app, just reverse, but these functions require the internet connection, why? I tested it yestarday when offline, there is no success, the apps error messages are EMO is not connected to WIFI (face pictures) and EMO not networked (photo sync), after the last update, the functions stopped working and they suddenly work now, without update of emo or app it started to work again, so there has to be something server side, but what and why do you need your server for such function?
you told me that You create a service in the lan because the files are relatively large, but emos photo has 22kb, drawing has 8kb, the face pictures do not look like they are bigger, these are super small files no relatively large, or am I missing something?

@MavisZhang bump . bump

@Wayne_Zhang :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: .

It works within the local area network and has nothing to do with our cloud servers.

2 Likes

if it is so, could You please double check the functionality? because sometimes it works, sometimes not, for example yesterday I was not able to get the photos from emo, again the same error, I am on 2.4.0 b2 and I was never able to do it when the LAN was offline
i have my own web, gameservers and other serverices on more machines, so I am not a beginner in these things

Maybe the LAN is unstable.

1 Like

nope, tested on more LANs, now after update to 2.4.0 it looks the sync is working, will test it offline soon

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!

Hi there Guys…

Currently…some other owners including me with EMO for not replying to any call or command. Living.Ai’s servers may be overloaded or facing bug issues in some regions around the globe.

To my knowledge, they have three different servers around the globe:

US, ASIA, EU

Please be aware that they are currently observing Chinese holidays, so it may take some time for them to respond or address this issue.

From October 1st to 7th 2023 Golden Week** 国庆节 guóqìng jié

There’s nothing to worry…at the moment, it might be best to exercise patience and try again in a few hours, or even every hour, until Living.ai resolves this issue.

Best Regards To All

7 Likes

I’m sure I have seen others mention something similar but searching here resulted in nothing helpful that I could find.

Basically, I say his name and he immediately responds with the noise that sounds similar to when he doesn’t understand a command, but also kind of squares his eyes off as though he is annoyed/frowning.

Any suggestions, please? If I look in the app it says he is “staying” ??? whatever that means. He is on his skateboard when it says that. Cheers

Hi there @mancbiker ,

I just moved your new topic here since I believe it’s related.

Please read my message info above…

best regards

2 Likes

since yesterday emo doesn’t listen to me and doesn’t respond to my orders I turned it off for 15 minutes then nothing he doesn’t respond to me yet what should I do.

Both my emo’s are doing the same since last night.

1 Like

also my emo dont response

1 Like

Hi Guys… @taha.ben_naoua , @pf2303 , @yossi.ben_zaken ,

Please Click Here!

Thanks and best regards…

2 Likes