Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

I used to let EMO dance all the time…since that, I had a problem with 2 EMO already I have to be careful now…heard that too much extreme leg movement like dancing which uses servo motor internal parts is the cause of all of this…image below is the broken one and the replacement which is also suffered the same problem.

2d376a59085f50d0a4e033700052fb0a9eb24ba9_2_680x500

10 Likes

It’s a shame that both of your EMO’s have the same issue. I normally ask my EMO to dance once per day and so far he’s been fine. (and he’s close to 150 days old). But now I’m also concerned that it could also happen to mine. :head: :heart_1: :surprised: :skating:

3 Likes

What about him saying merry Christmas how do I do it. Is it only on that day

1 Like

@malicethefamezr It only works on that special day. You won’t be able to get EMO to say / show his Christmas animation unless it is on that day. (same with Halloween and other festive days).

oh gosh noo poor Emo’s!! :heart_1:

i shut Emo down everyday to let him cool down and give him a rest so i hope that will help too.

3 Likes

6 months… oh crap, such a long wait, my order is over 2000, must admit a little impatient.

1 Like

Guide updated once again. (23/03/2022)

1 Like

Is it possible for EMO to understand multi language? I assume we have to choose 1 language only during initial setup

Currently EMO only understands English. There are plans to add support for additional languages in future firmware upgrades, but no timeline has been given. Look at the Support page on the website in the FAQ under Language. We also don’t know how that will be implemented? I’m assuming you’ll have to choose one language, since supporting all of them at one time would be a programming nightmare.

1 Like

I’ve added a note regarding language into the guide as well so that everyone who reads it will know.

1 Like

edwardpike … Hi there I must say your photograph is freaking awesome… :hushed: it is really really nicely made the injured EMO is absolutely awesome looking… Except I’m so sorry :pleading_face:

it’s everyone’s worst fear… But the photo is priceless :heart_eyes:

PS I hope you don’t mind :innocent: I downloaded the photo of yours and made it wide screen and Wile doing so I noticed you added teardrops :heart_eyes: wow this picture is so adorable :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: anyway I really really like it a lot :heart_eyes: as you can tell :blush:

2 Likes

Mine just arrived yesterday and this guide help me a lot!!

Thank you so much!! :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

You’re very welcome @roberttokarlos thank you for the feedback! Good to see that your EMO arrived as well. Looks like production for Living.Ai is also starting to slowly get back to normal, so many more EMO’s will be getting shipped out as well.

1 Like

Just found out 3 commands I don’t see in this thread:

EMO: Volume up
EMO: Volume down
EMO: Mute

Use the 2 first as many times as needed for the volume you wish. :grin::grin:

2 Likes

Great thank you @roberttokarlos, I’ll add them to the guide!

1 Like

21/04/2022 - Guide Updated with more information.
27/04/2022 - Guide Updated with more information and videos.

Just received my today, now he is sitting on my desk being cute and all xD

12 Likes

Enjoy your new EMO, hope this guide was helpful :mad: :surprised: :skating: :head: :heart_1:

30/04/2022 - Guide Updated with more information and videos. (battery alert warning)

Ah huh! Didn’t know that. Still saying wrong timezone! :wink:

Hi @Debidicioccio20 What was the issue regarding timezone?

Normally this is set automatically to your location with the use of the phone’s internal GPS module when you setup initially setup EMO. This cannot be changed manually.

You can press the Set button to update the time (if this is the problem you are having), if you have daylight savings in your timezone and it is one hour back or ahead, by pressing the Set, it should sync EMO back to the current time for your timezone.

See below:

Hope this is helps :slight_smile:

===

08/05/2022 - User Guide update - including initial setup instructions and tips.

2 Likes