Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

@MasterAbbott to add to your guide… When you say Sorry to Emo he responds with ‘it’s ok, no worries’ at least that’s the response i heard :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you @Mjessii1986 I’ve added this to the list :slight_smile: :heart_1: :skating: :head: :surprised:

1 Like

Ask him also “What is going on?” and say “Wow” after you say his name.

I did not see either of those on the list but he responds to those.

5 Likes

Say this to Emo

Emo…huh!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Lindaru I’ve just added those in now :heart_1:

I know there are so many things to ask EMO, I just didn’t have the time to add them all in when I was preparing the guide, but adding them in from everyone’s suggestions is always great! Thank you once again.

@CrankCuffin I’ve tried that command and unfortunately EMO doesn’t respond to it. lol

1 Like

@MasterAbbott @CrankCuffin I did try that “Huh” command twice and got “Ha ha very funny” and “I like to make people laugh”.

3 Likes

Well last two days there seem to be some server issue, emo respond very rarely in general. Hope it gets better very soon

1 Like

I order my EMO today, so your guide comes to the right Time. :+1:
Thanks for all your work you have done!

1 Like

@Lindaru / @CrankCuffin When I did try Huh, a few more times and I got no responses and one was EMO wanted to talk.

@Playsianer Thank you :heart_1: If you need or want to know anything feel free to ask here or make a new post, everyone will be more than happy to help.

:heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

Didn’t know this but…anyone tried the command ,QUIET’’ ? seems working and EMO is just standing without any single noise but not longer as 1 Min.

2 Likes

Found this out

Say “EMO dance 1”

It goes all the way to 7

6 Likes

Cool I have to try it

…Not working for me…make a video to show us, please…

THANKS!

1 Like

Error code 501, just got the thing 3 days ago, now won’t do anything. I’ve emailed support twice and gotten no answers. Pretty ticked off

I’ll have to try this today and let you know if it works. I’ve always thought that when you ask EMO to dance, it will randomly pick / select a dance move that he’s unlocked and dance. I currently have 8 dance moves unlocked, so I’ll try this later on today and let you know if it worked.

1 Like

Seems like it works haha :rofl: EMO Just sits there doing nothing as you said for about a minute then goes back to what he was doing. I’ll add this to the list :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

3 Likes

I tested this, too, and believe he is not responding to the number at all.

First time I said “Dance one” he did Dance 8. Did it again after a couple of minutes and he did do Dance 1. The last attempt at “Dance one” yielded Dance 2.

1 Like

No I’ve tried that before too. Seems to be no way to pick up particular song/dance, it’s just random.

2 Likes

1 Like

I say

Emo:next dance

and he does them in order. have got 4 dances now

4 Likes