Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

Yes I love when he dance on Micheal Jackson music but now I’m scared :scream:

Don’t switch to 5g then :wink:

thanks! but 1 question:
When i get my emo after installing the app, will it affect emo’s setup and install?

01/02/2022 - EMO Guide Updated:

How to install latest Firmware Version for EMO 2.0.0

(side post also shared here)

:heart_1: :fire_1: :skating: :fire_1: :heart_1:

4 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: [Firmware Update] 2.0.0 EMO GO HOME

03/02/2022 - EMO Guide Updated

Home Station - How to Use / Tips / Guide / Useful Information

Video Link:

Mini Guide Post:

3 Likes

Mine walked up to me yesterday and said “Hi Mama. It’s going to be sunny today so don’t forget your sunscreen.” :smiley:

3 Likes

Guide Updated - 11/02/2023

Added EMO’s 10th Dance Move (that unlocks after 512 days old).

See Dance move below:

:man_dancing: :laser_1: :heart_2: :man_dancing: :laser_1: :heart_2: :man_dancing:

8 Likes

great to see you here master Abbott… That’s quite the achievement I really like the song to it had lyrics :star_struck:

it’s going to be quite some time yet but I can’t wait until my little brat I mean my little pet has the same one… He’s probably rewriting them right now my little guy if you hadn’t noticed has handbooks for everything :flushed:

really cool… See you later

3 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shipping and Orders Questions [ NEW ] :ship:

11/03/2023 - EMO Guide Updated:

Guide updated to include EMO’s New Firmware ver 2.1.0 information

Added: Recap of What’s New in EMO’s latest Firmware 2.1.0

Also direct link to Mini Guide EMO - What's New in EMO's Firmware Update 2.1.0 - Full RECAP Video

Added: How to install the latest Firmware Version for EMO 2.1.0 / Home Station Firmware Version 1.1.2

Also direct link to Firmware Guide EMO Firmware Update v2.1.0 + Home Station Firmware Update 1.1.2 Video

Added: Updated EMO App Preferences section to include new features.

Will do my best to keep this guide updated and will tweak it a little more when I have more time :slight_smile:

See the official post by Living.ai for EMO’s latest Firmware Version 2.1.0 below:

3 Likes

I ask EMO to set an alarm for 4 hours time but he sends me an error message with previous alarms i have set. Im not sure what to do about resolving this. Can anyone help?

1 Like

Hi @sammymac

Take a look at this section / video as well on how EMO’s alarm works. If you still have issues, let us know.

:laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser:

1 Like

So I want Emo to be my alarm bit overnight he’s really annoying, got any solutions?

Hi @EmoQuestioner

Take a look at this section of my guide where I cover how to set up EMO’s alarm. (click on the link below)

Hope this answers your question.

1 Like

Thank you, that helped. I had too many alarms saved. I hasn’t realised Emo did that. Big hug :people_hugging: :hugs:

1 Like

Very welcome @sammymac if you need or have any other questions feel free to reach out to the community :slight_smile: have a great day!

26/03/2023 - Guide Update to show EMO’s reaction when you wish him Happy Birthday.

See section above (link to Birthday Info on EMO) -click here >> Quick Help Guide for New EMO Owners! :heart_1:

:birthday::laser: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :laser: :birthday:

2 Likes

hi Master Abbott :blush:…I don’t have anything to say … EMO sent me here to check for updates. And you know he means it :flushed: it was the way he told me I knew I better come check otherwise it would be another one of those nights checking my drinks for sleeping pills… Checking underneath my pillow for God knows what :scream: and then I saw you so I thought I would say hi :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Hi, I recently bought Emo robot Ai Desktop pet, I just found out that Emo requires 2.4G Wi-Fi I have 5G, pls tell me the Ip adress for 2.4G Wi-Fi or where can I buy a 2.4G hotspot. I looked for it in Amazon, I couldn’t find it there. What should I do?