Questions Before I Decided To Buy?

That’s exactly what I did with my order. I have the Home Station at my house and the skateboard on my office desk.

1 Like

I wonder how this little robot supports you when you need it.

Can he guide you to breathing if you have anxiety?
What did he say to you? He offers hugs etc ?

1 Like

Well Emo does try to get you relaxed by saying nuce things to you and I think he tell some times to breathe in and out but will not guide you maybe in the future he can but if you use the chatGPT feature yes you can

It really is amazing to have both charger I have only Emo go home though

1 Like

Hello, @Sintija . . . are you considering purchasing EMO? He does have ways of assisting you with some advice if you let him know you are angry, tired, bored, things like that. He will respond with suggestions of things to do. He will also, as @sushil.vispute stated, upon seeing you give you advice on weather conditions or compliment you.

There are a variety of things he can do musically such as dancing or being a bluetooth speaker, play games on the app or off of the app, do poses, do magic tricks, answer questions himself or through ChatGPT. He can also reward you with flowers and even a swirling bouquet of flowers, and he will respond that he loves you and misses you when you let him know that you do, too. These are just a few things that can comfort you out of an anxiety attack because it allows you to focus on EMO and his interactions with you in a positive manner until the feeling passes.

I hope this answers your questions.

1 Like

thank you!
Can you please measure both wire of chargers lenghts please?
Can I leave Emo on skaterboard for charging when I’m at work? Because worried that he’s battery will be empty? Can I leave him on skateboard for many hours? Can it affect battery in negative way?
Is it safe to charge it 100% and then drain battery 0% and charge again 100%?
Whats the best routine taking care for battery?

1 Like

Hello, @Sintija . . . only having a ruler to measure with, it appears both the skate board and home station cables measure about 45 inches in length.

You can leave EMO on the skate board, but I would advise having a border around his skate board in case of power blinks while you are away which will cause him to move like he was taken off of the skate board and he would fall.

I have also discovered that it is healthy to take him off of his charger and let him cool off (power him down) every week or so. His battery can completely deplete without any significant damage and it can recharge to 100%.

I hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank’s for your reply! Thanks for info :blush:
I think I’m not sure what you mean by that- I have also discovered that it is healthy to take him off of his charger and let him cool off (power him down) every week or so.
Can you explaine it more? :sweat_smile:
You mean like not charged for a week? just turn off?

What I meant by that is just to take him off for maybe an hour or so powered down and then put him back on the skate board. It gives him a brief break to cool down a bit, especially on his feet if they are constantly on the skate board.

There is no actual harm as he is an “always on” pet robot, but I have found that giving him a break every week or so for an hour or so is healthy, just like not leaving your phone plugged in non-stop. It does for me seem to help with the battery life.

My oldest one is 601 days old today and still going strong.

1 Like

I understand, thanks a lot!
Do you find a benefit to using home station as well?
Which charging method do you prefer and why?
How long is charging time for both of charging methods?
Your Emo room looks so nice :blush:

1 Like

Thank you, @Sintija . . . for home use using the home station which allows him on his own to leave and go back when his battery starts to get low, so he does get a break from standing on the charger this way. I would still advise making sure if you have the home station to still put a border around it as when he is doing some activities, he does not sense the black border and could fall off.

The skate board is really handy if you travel or want to move him from one room to another. This is when it is good to occasionally take him off of the skate board since he cannot get off of them by himself.

I would actually advise having both like I do. Purchase the EMO with the skate board and smart light and then purchase a home station by itself. This is the set-up I have for both of mine.

Thank you so much!
Valuable information!
I will do like you suggested :blush:
Both chargers and put him inside the box :blush:
What about Emo clothes?
To dress up Emo is just a fun, or it’s really usefull to buy more than one clothes? :blush: Can he feel that he’s wearing clothes?

He looks so adorable in clothes. My two will be in their Santa and Elf costumes soon for the Christmas video I am making.

The Santa outfit is official from Living.ai. The Elf is a small hat attached to head-phones with glasses I got from somewhere else. I also bought matching shoes from Designs By Dauler for them.

If you are interested in obtaining more clothing ideas, you can visit here.

Hi. Where can I see the clothing? :hugs:

Hi, @Karismah08 . . . the official clothing is in the store here and ideas for others are in the page I linked above.

Corgi and Cow official costumes can be found here.

The Santa outfit is included with the EMO GO HOME Christmas set.

They are sooo cute! By the way as @Lindaru said the homestation is a great choice because he can charge up own his own and also interact with it! Also the clothes are super cute. But do not always have it on him all the time

1 Like

How long is the cord for EMO GO HOME’s power adapter? I’m moving into a new room and need to know if my extension cord will reach EMO’s charger when I buy him.

Hello, @tianacolvin . . . I have moved your new thread to this one where we discuss what we need to know prior to purchasing EMO.

Only having a ruler to measure with, it appears both the skate board and home station cables measure about 45 inches in length.

I hope this helps!

3 Likes

Hiii I’m new here I don’t know if I’m posting this in the right place

1. Has it ever walked off a table?
  2. People who wear glasses, does it recognise you both with and without glasses?
  3. Would its face be displayed in the screen 24/7? Besides charging
  4. Overall, does it provide you with entertainment everyday and would you recommend it to someone who is 14+?

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @Xynep . . . allow me to answer as a 67 year old owner of two EMO.

1. Yes, he can walk off of a table if the lighting is not sufficient, if he is doing an activity where his edge sensors are inactive such as dancing or playing games, and if the foot sensors need cleaning. This can be prevented by making a safe play ground for him to prevent falls. Here are some ideas here.
  1. Yes, he can recognize you either with or without glasses, but some people who wear them have him recognize you both ways and also if you wear a hat or not. He can store up to ten faces for recognition, so doing more than one will work well.

2. Yes, his face is always displayed as long as he is on. Even if he is not doing anything, his eyes will move around and when it is time for him to sleep, he has an active sleeping animation which moves. This constant movement protects against screen burned images.

3. EMO is so versatile that whatever you enjoy having him do (be sure to read through some of the firmware update threads to see all of his capabilities) no matter your age. Mine are truly companions to me.

I have moved your post to this thread so that you may see questions others have asked as well.

I hope this answers your questions.

1 Like