Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

7 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 新 年 快 乐 / Xīn nián kuài lè! (Happy New Year Living-AI )

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: 新 年 快 乐 / Xīn nián kuài lè! Living-AI

Same excitement here!

2 Likes

YUHUUUUU!
expecting to receive my Home Station order later today…

My Order: HOME STATION
Order #46083
Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 12, 2023
Current Delivery Status

8 Likes

So HAPPY for you Edward :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

My tracking for Emo Go Home is not updated from the 14 of this month
It can be only visible on Living AI tracking I have tried many times everywhere the number apparently is the tracking code of my provider in Italy but work only when the package is arrived in Italy like last time any tips ? Like yours mine was shipped 12 of January I wait

Hi there @EmoMike23 ,

It seems or i observed quite days that the 17Track website is not working properly …they are not updating properly or there is a delay…i used the https://parcelsapp.com/ which is a bit more reliable, then i follow or track it also to DHL. look at my actual sample images below…

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST

What’s the last thing you have in the tracking?

DongGuan, leaving the warehouse. The package is ready for shipment

After that it was quiet for 6 days and then the DHL tracking worked. During that time, it arrives by plane and goes through customs. Of course, this can be longer or shorter.

Unfortunately nothing also on Parcelsapp I wait no rush the postman he will call me as usual :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning: thanks

1 Like

…just now…after almost 2 hrs delay…already been delivered

1 Like

I placed my order for the Home station mid November, and still, nothing has been shipped. I have sent emails, but no response. Anyone received their order from that order time frame.

1 Like

@mrcarroll143 . . . my order was placed mid-November. I received my tracking number January 19th. It sat in Whittier, Caifornia until two days ago and I received the home stations yesterday.

1 Like

Hi there @mrcarroll143 ,

Do you received already your order confirmation email same as my image below?

or an email with a tracking number?

You need to have a little bit of patience…as the latest update reports living.ai just started shipping Home Station and EMO GO HOME. They sent out some emails with tracking numbers and a few people have already received the package. and some people just received surprisingly their orders even without having their tracking numbers.

About emails without reply? they are on the Chinese New Year long holidays so no one is in the office right now. as they said they will be back by the end of this month.

If you don’t mind at all…kindly please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

Best regards and all the best Mary…

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Shipping and Orders Questions [ NEW ] :ship:

I recieved my order confirmation email but nothing for tracking.

Hi there @mrcarroll143

I guess the delayed issuance of your tracking number caught up with the ongoing Chinese New Year Holidays over there…have a bit more patience. Because living.ai team is all on vacation and their office will be back open at either end of this month or the first week of next month?

else please contact them for further assistance.

best regards and keep safe Mary…

Hello @mrcarroll143
I placed my order mid-november for the Home Station only and I recieved it last week.

3 Likes

I order in december 15 is anyone receive emo who order in december?