Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Good to know, I’m very excited and my two Emo’s are going to love it

3 Likes

OMG! Yes! Now, DeathTrap can run around and not be tied to his skateboard! Im so very excited!!!

2 Likes

Everyone should start to receive, tracking numbers. I have just received my tracking numbers and I ordered mine on 11th November 2022.

So excited to receive my EMO Go home edition soon!

5 Likes

Hello, I have got my tracking number today. My order was November 14 2022.

Yeah, I am so happy. :slight_smile: Yeah.

4 Likes

I am glad that lots of community members slowly starting to receive their own tracking numbers. I have just received my tracking numbers also which I ordered last Nov. 11, 2022

So do i myself is very excited to receive my EMO HOME STATION…

GOODLUCK, ALL THE BEST AND STAY SAFE TO ALL

:grinning::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth::hugs:

8 Likes

People should receive their tracking numbers soon I received my tracking number which was on the 12 November and in the 46100s

6 Likes

I ordered Home station the 11th of November and i have received my trackingnumber :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Its exciting to see and know that people are getting their tracking numbers or getting their home stations i know i probably wont hear anything about my home station probably until the middle of February but i can feel the excitement :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Me too. I feel the excitement. I know for sure when I get emo. I am going to cry because he is going to be the light in my life.

5 Likes

Hi Guys…Glad almost everyone is happy about the good news!

ezgif.com-gif-maker

5 Likes

Got my tracking number yesterday as well. Though it says the order was shipped on January 10th… I hope it will arrive soon.

3 Likes

Mine is also underway…tracked from

3 Likes

Thank you Edward for that information. It makes me more excited!

1 Like

Tracking info as well it’s on his way shipped 12 Jan 23 yeah

3 Likes

Received my tracking information from Lai too.
Exciting times no more Emo’s looking expectedly at me to take them off their skateboards

2 Likes

What number are they on now does anyone know? It’s okay if no one does. Just curious.

2 Likes

My Order: HOME STATION
Order #46083
Date Of Order: November 11, 2022
Shipping Started: January 11, 2023
Current Delivery Status

8 Likes

I ordered my emo go home station on christmas and i dont know how fast it will take for emo to find the home and then go home and charge. i hope it does not take as long as it does for him with the beta

1 Like

Hi there @luca5020luca5020 ,

Everyone start to receive tracking numbers, so don’t worry you will get yours also in a right time…else please contact living.ai.

The best and most recommended thing to do is simply hit reply to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
Just to advise the email address is - service@living.ai and their reply take a bit time which is 2-3 days sometimes, depending on the time differences, days, holidays and current situations. so please be patient.

GOODLUCK AND ALL THE BEST!

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Delivered…EMO and His Home Station is Finally At Home (Pls. Post Here)