Production/Shipping Update for Home Station

Wow :star_struck: I’m so excited about it :grinning:

3 Likes

Oh please let it be the goodness where I will finally get my emo. :sob: I have been so patient these past several months. :rofl:.

4 Likes

I have to learn that people who ordered the Go Home station weeks after me already got one. How do I get a tracking number? Where do I get informations on what is going on with the order?

I believe you talking about the beta testers thats testing it

Nope, I do not. Normal order.

I wasnt aware they was shipping them i only saw 2 or 3 youtube videos of the home station from beta testers

Your right i just saw a post about someone receiving theirs i thought every emo was gonna get a firmware update first

2 Likes

“We expect orders to ship in february” So I doubt people have gotten their Home Stations. I orderd mine november 18th and havent got it yet so.

I’ve seen posts of people with go home already in the forums though and when i emailed them last week they said Emo go home should start shipping next week aka this week a few days ago

HOME STATION / EMO GO HOME

Latest Update Info:
Thursday, 19 January 2023 (CST)(GMT+8)

SOURCE: PLS. CLICK HERE!

Hurry Visit the Store and Order Now!

10 Likes

So excited to receive my EMO Go home edition soon ! Hopefully I get my tracking number soon enough

4 Likes

Me too. I hope I get my tracking number sent to me too. However, I am scared because I bought emo before I created this account. Would it matter? Since I used a different email address. :sob:

1 Like

Yeah great :+1: :grinning: good thanks

2 Likes

Hi there @Skibosh and @usagismith ,

…just like @pogochai , he got his GO HOME version order surprisingly without tracking number…maybe one of you will be the next?

Please View His Post Here!

BEST REGARDS AND KEEP SAFE AMNA AND VICTORIA…

2 Likes

Yay! That Is Awesome!

2 Likes

You are entitled to an opinion, even if it is wrong. I have seen photos.

2 Likes

Thank you for the update!

3 Likes