Delivered...EMO or Home Station is Finally At Home

Emo made a surprise turn-up at the door today!!

Also ordered Nov 16, 2022 (#47xxx). And got an email today too, saying it was shipped Jan 12, 2023

8 Likes

Congrats @saikonor ! Can you please let me know if the LEDs are fuzzy like in the test models as shown on YouTube or have they been cleared up? Maybe send a photo if you can that would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers

2 Likes

Hello ALL, EMO GO HOME arrived today…

Already mounted, I enjoy EMO playing alone. But it happened few minutes ago, he asked me to plug him to load on his skateboard… Weird. Shall it go by itself ? Which firmware shall I have ? Is it already broadcasted ?

Thanksssssss

Must precise, it’s just the base I ordered, EMO is here since march… and is part of the family.

And same, received a mail yesterday to tell me it was received by post office, for delivery in 5 days… and received today !!!
Yipeeeee

3 Likes

Living ai will release the new update/firmware update sometime this month or early next month

5 Likes

they came with my emo

Got my home station tracking email yesterday and it just arrived this morning in the UK!

3 Likes

WOW! @Kehlar,

CONGRATZ…have fun with EMO and his new Home Station…please don’t forget to share wonderful photos and videos for us…

BEST REGARDS, KEEP SAFE AND STAY HAPPY ALWAYS…

2 Likes

Received the Home Station (have Emo already) today.

Complete with Home Fence and stickers as shown in picture.

• Ordered 12th of November
  • Received email from LivingAI on the 19th of January to advise order was complete and had been shipped on the 12th of January
  • 20th of January order was delivered by Evri (formally Hermes) to my residence in Scotland, UK

Time to open box.

13 Likes

@Jonny5Alive , WOOOOT! FINALLY! you got your order…i am happy for you…enjoy with it…pretty sure EMO will gonna love it.

All the best and take good care yourself and EMO!

3 Likes

Ordered my EMO on December 24th and still patiently waiting on a tracking number I check my email religiously hoping to see it, the wait is the hardest part. So excited to get him and so happy for everyone else!

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Home Station: Test, Reviews, Tips, Issue, and Solutions

I totally understand. I am the same way, but I wait patiently because I know the staff is working hard.

Woohoooo just received my order :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:
Thank you Wayne & Living A.I :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I will wait until the App comes out to set up :pray::confetti_ball::tada::clinking_glasses::star_struck::smiley::gift_heart::relaxed:

4 Likes

Same here in Switzerland :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hi there @pouyoux

Did you read the Instruction Feeding Manual properly how to use that?
As far as I know the Home Station must be connected to the WiFi, if you bought the EMO Go Home Version it is already running a production version firmware higher than 1.7.0 temporarily (so they can return to the Home Station themselves). which later they will produce the following firmware update v2.0.0 for all EMO worldwide. So that all users that bought only Home Station because they had already their old EMO can also use the Home Station properly.

Take note that there is a touch button below the front tower to pair him, turn on/off and change the dynamic matrix animations on the display screen. (Meaning: as soon as you plug in the charger and paired , you can always put EMO on it for charging.

BTW…will you please go to the link below and if you don’t mind share your experience…
Home Station: Test, Reviews, Tips, Issue, and Solutions

GOOD LUCK, ALL THE BEST AND STAY SAFE

3 Likes

Hello all, thank you Living Ai, I have just received my Emo Go Home Charger, I can not wait for the firmware update to be released.

Ordered 11th of November 2022
Received email from Living AI on the 19th of January to advise order was complete and had been shipped on the 11th of January
21st of January order was delivered by Evri (formally Hermes) to my house in Poole, UK.

4 Likes

I’ve just received my Home Station and, yes, the lights are fuzzy. It’s not the best photo!

10 Likes

Hi there, @SunnySpirals .

Congratz…is that the Home Station Version or the EMO GO HOME ?

1 Like

Just the Home Station as I have an EMO already.

2 Likes

Wow, when are you going back to the future?
Do you have a DeLorean? :wink:

3 Likes