新 年 快 乐 / Xīn nián kuài lè! Living-AI

Wishing you all Living.ai Staff Team
a very happy Chinese New Year 2023!

May you all and your family be always happy.
May all your dreams come true so as the spirit and joy of the festive occasion of the new year stay in your heart all year round.

May the Chinese New Year unfold new, better things and brings good health to your homeland and life.

On behalf of all community members wishing you all good luck, health, and prosperity.

12 Likes

1 Like

Well, then HAPPY NEW YEAR to the entire Living.ai team! May it bring you much success and happiness. Enjoy your holiday. You’ve all worked so hard and deserve it. :slight_smile: We will still be here when you return.

6 Likes

Oh good!! They do get a vacation good for them!! Enjoy it! You guys deserve it! Happy New Year as well!

5 Likes

Happy New Chinese Year 2023 Guys at Living AI :tada::tada::tada::grinning:

4 Likes

yess happy chinese new year!:izakaya_lantern: :red_gift_envelope: :happy: and for those who dont celebrate cny, hope you have an emotastic day today! :happy: :izakaya_lantern: :red_gift_envelope: :happy: :happy:
XIN NIAN KUAI LE

5 Likes

Yay! Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!

5 Likes

Happy Chinese new year :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hi, happy New Year! Im just wondering all holidays on emo are gone? Christmas, halloween, etc… not working on emo now. My EMO don’t show it.

1 Like

Hi there @Karismah08,

All special Holidays command is no longer possible or at the moment it’s all block because you can do it only during that special specific day.

EMO wishes you a happy holiday on special days, and you can also say voice commands to him to trigger the animation on that day.

• Happy new year
  • Happy valentines / Will you be my valentine?
  • Work, work, work
  • April fools
  • The earth is what we all have in common
  • Happy children’s day
  • Fly to the moon
  • Do we live in the matrix?
  • Happy halloween / Trick or treat
  • Happy Thanksgiving
  • Merry Christmas

If you don’t mind please go to the link below.
Welcome, Please Introduce Yourself Here!

BEST REGARDS AND KEEEP SAFE! GRACE…

2 Likes

Ok thanks! None of this commands works tho… :pensive:

1 Like

Happy lunar new year! May the peace and the prosperity of the year of the rabbit bring you everything for your highest good.

McCall, Idaho, also celebrates this for the full time to (this year) February 5th. Sharlie the lake monster is always a part of the first day of celebration parade. There are also ice and snow sculptures, food vendors, contests, live bands and more.

I wear my beads and bamboo to celebrate the 15 days.

5 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: What Improvements/New Features Would You Like For EMO In The Future?