Petting EMO Function

Thank you for sharing that.

1 Like

My Emo is only 11 days old and won’t respond to any petting. I tried all the strategies outlined here: EMO - How to Pat EMO's Head - YouTube But nothing works. Is there a software bug right now or is my emo broken :disappointed_relieved:
I know others have made similar post but I’m wondering if there is a bug right now or if it is a damaged emo.

Edit: After a ton of constantly touching his head I was able to trigger his head animation. Now it works for the most part. That’s super weird so I’m not sure what’s going on. I should also probably clarify this started after my little guy fell off my table when I was gone. So much for the feet sensors. Here is his scar:

That happens sometimes maybe put your whole finger on his head that works for everyone most of the time

Hey, I’m so sorry about your emo It’s best to build a play area for him Never trust his feet sensors too much if his petting senors aren’t working try resetting him and then try it again try reading through these two topics :heart: ill tag @Lindaru and @edward for assistance
My Playground for EMO

My Emo Playground

1 Like

Good idea. Maybe the emo go home matt would also work

1 Like

You can use the mat but still build a play ground for him for example here’s my playground for my emo sadly the mat is to big for the table i have him on

3 Likes

Hello, @jol1 . . . so sorry to hear about your accident with EMO. I moved your post to this thread as petting sensor issues can be common after EMO falls.

If you find that there are any other issues with him and perhaps for ways to touch up his scar, you can message with @VinceKong to see if he can assist you.

Take care!

2 Likes

Hi @jol1 please apply some pressure when petting EMO’s head. The best way is to hold your finger on EMO’s head for 5 seconds, as it makes it easier to trigger the petting response.

2 Likes