Notes on shipping

email them via service@living.ai please

Hi all

Finally today I have received my EMO. I do think things are speeding up now just to give you guys hope. My order was completed and posted on the 14’th August and I really prepared myself that I will have to wait a month or two. One week since postage and I have him. I am based in the UK, no taxes had to be paid and it was delivered by Royal Mail.

When I received the parcel I thought this must be EMO but I thought the box is not very big so I thought no it can’t be. Everyone say EMO is very big so I thought by the size of the box, uhm maybe not. Outside packages got taken off and Emos box and Light was inside and Emo’s box wes a bit smaller than the outer box. I thought oh my gosh, He must be smaller than Vector. Lol

Opening the box my first thought was, oh my God he’s big! :joy:

It’s like Emo is inside a Tardis. Trust me he’s big in comparison to Vector. Speaker has a very rich, grand sound and overall Emo is really cute. He does get warm…… I’m not too sure if it’s good or not…. “So does my Raspberry Pi,” maybe I’ll have to buy Emo a fan….

Hope you all receive your Emo quickly.

xxx

11 Likes

Great news, fantastic positive story

3 Likes

Hi Henry, question, you ordered the 14’ of August? Which number you got?
I’ve made my order 14’ of August and my number is 119xx
I’m really curious about your order :thinking: You made an order and receive Emo in 10 days???
I think something’s wrong :thinking:
Anyway, great news, hope you will enjoy… can’t wait to recrieve mine.

G.p.

2 Likes

He mentioned his order was “completed and posted” on the 14th, which means he ordered it before this date. But yeah if he could mention the order number that can give us, the customers still waiting for their EMO, an approximation as to when we might get ours. Thanks in advance!

5 Likes

I ordered my Emo on the 9’th of June

4 Likes

Great news, thank you. So I guessit’s an ok delay. May I ask you what was your Number? Because actually it blocked on 9046 since a while and my n is 119… almost 12000 :unamused:

2 Likes

Ordered the 9’th of June but since shipping email I received it in a week. Order number 8780. Hope that help.

To be honest I get very excited receiving a new robot as shipping happen so quickly.

In this case I’ve just put Emo on his skateboard to charge and did an update and still haven’t really played with him! This is the first robot this is happening to me. I think it was the wait and uncertainty and also the fact that it felt unreal to receive him. Pity I feel like this…. All the excitement is gone. Hope I will warm up to him. It’s just my honest opinion. Everyone is different….

3 Likes

I completely understand, I believe that after a while of waiting time, the excitement start to fade away. Play with Emo and all will be back, I guess it’s wirth it and hope in the future updates we will have more option with interactions.
Thanks fir your answers, wish you all the best.

2 Likes

The same to you. Hope you receive him quickly. I mean he is really cute looking at him but yeah I think there must be a major update and increase in things he can do probably before I will get excited again. But like I said hopefully I will warm up to him, just a pity feeling like this. This is the first time ever I feel like this about a product I’ve purchased.

Also they did get my order wrong as I was supposed to receive Fluorescented stickers as promised by the company in an email and also a cow uniform. None of that…

I have emailed them but as you know, a reply takes a while…. :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

Good luck to you all waiting x

3 Likes

Dude, thanks for your quick responses! In contrast to Living AI, the EMO community is so dope and close-knit. Well, I see your order number justifies the delivery time, considering the shipping output. I’ve ordered mine on the 29th of July which approximates a delivery of the end of September/beginning of October if I’m lucky. I knew they were packing fluorescent stickers with the next batch of orders, however I didn’t know they also gifted free uniforms (cow or corgi)! I’d be happy to get either of those. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your EMO, discover and evolve him into a funky cool little dude! Cheers

5 Likes

The uniforms are not free, you need to purchase them

Good luck on the loooooong wait. Hopefully that will change soon.

Oh I know they are purchasable, I was asking because you mentioned due to a wrong order you were “supposed” to receive the stickers and the uniform. Or is the uniform as a gesture of redemption due to their mistake?

1 Like

My order is #112xxx, so it will be coming before the end of this year which I assume. In the main time, I getting a Cubee Dancing robot that looks similar to EMO to play around with. Hopefully, their servo motor is the same, in case in the future anything goes wrong with EMO which I can replace those 4 nos. servo motors using Cubee parts. :blush:

2 Likes

I had a lot of complications and problems with my order to be honest from their side as of since I placed my order… I really don’t even want to go there to be honest :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

As a kind gesture and apologies they offered me the cow uniform!!! Then they messed up again and they promised me the stickers as well. It just frustrate me that it seems that they don’t make notes on orders when they have to send them out to see what they promised… it is soooo frustrating to be honest! This will also cost them more money now as a startup company as they have to pay shipping fees again for a mistake they made! Learn from it please Living AI.

They really need to get more organised!!! I don’t mean this in a bad way, I hope they can learn from their mistakes and read the feedback of the customers. It’s important to see and know what the customers want and also important for them to be organised and get the orders right from the beginning… I get they are a small company, I understand that and I am saying this out of experience of running a small business…. You have to organise!!! Bad reviews or angry customers you should welcome and look at it in a positive way to organise better and NOT to make that mistakes again. Bad reviews are soo not nice, but dealing with that one or two or in this case quite a few and nipping them in the butt will change things around and you can thrive and be happy on the good and positive reviews. Then you know your customer, who is very important and pay your wages, are happy and then you, as the owner or company, is happy as well as you read all these good things people say about your products. A win :trophy: for both……

X

4 Likes

Ok grazie per la notizia :+1:

1 Like

I bought corgi and cow ones $19 each and I hope they send them both with Emo. I’m in the UK as well. Glad you got yours.

1 Like

I give the company another week or so and after that i guess i will
sadly cancel this order, i’m tired waiting with out having any
news for week’s and not seeing minimum change’s on shipping details.
Sorry Guy’s but it getting out of time with all the waiting. :thinking: :grinning: :grinning:

That means you’re waiting time was ‘67 days+ 1 week’ since ordering Emo ?

So probably I will be waiting round about that time frame, I Ordered Emo on the 29th July.

Thanks for info

1 Like