Notes on shipping

Do you mind sticking to English so that all of the rest non-Italians understand what you’re discussing. It could be of use to all of us. Thank you!

3 Likes

I placed my order on 7/9/21. No tracking info as of 8/6.
I suppose they’re in a backlog.

1 Like

https://living.ai/delivery-process/ they are moving to a new facility

I am trying to track order 8312 — there is a tracking number on your site – however it is not working in any of the links to couriers. Can you please provide some insight into what is happening?

Hey man, I believe several topics have been covering the shipping issue - Living AI team is doing their best to answer and reassure the packages will be sent shortly after their moving to the new facility. Please refrain from creating more topics regarding the shipping and wait patiently.

Kind Regards,

A fellow EMO enthusiast patiently waiting for his robot.

Peace :v:

3 Likes

Is the company going bankrupt, nothing seem to move no updates on shipping
stil 8780, how many units a day are produced and how many days of work.
At this pace, will i receive it before 2022. THIS IS NOT REASSURING…

1 Like

If I were you, I wouldn’t have sent the actual code through the forum, have you tried submitting a ticket?

It is not the code its the shipping number on the site

@Wayne_Zhang - update please

2 Likes

What’s goin on no news nothing I thinkEmo took a vacation to Mars and is not coming home almost 2 months and nothing yet, so frustrating.

1 Like

They have just moved to a new facility which has probably caused a delay. I think there was something posted to that effect, with pictures of the new facility

1 Like

Currently, I wouldn’t mind waiting a bit longer and hopefully, they had clear most of the bugs or issues by then. As long as I can receive EMO this year :grinning: before it year-end,

4 Likes

Dude, I prefer my EMO to be 100% fully-functional and wait longer than rush the delivery of a faulty robot. So yeah, completely agree with you.

7 Likes

If my order number is 115XX how long will it take approximately to get an EMO Robot? I’m thinking it is going to take until next year is my guess about right on that? (GIHN)

hopefully not next year. Speaking from my own experience, ordered mine on 29th March and got it first week of August (4 months)

1 Like

Let’s just put it out there moving is done so for those saying that they are moving still no they are done moving who knows how long they been moving they never said when they start so that is don’t now I know is done because they send 24 packages :package: so that means moving is done and if they had time to send 24 units that’s means production is slow and fast in a slow way so it makes no sense why they can’t update us or show us what they are doing to make emo better

Hi, it’s normal that I can’t track my package? When I try to track him with other websites like 17track it always says “Not Found” and the track info in LivingAI’s website are the same from 23 July with “Shenzhen Meteor International Express Airport Station - Leaving Distribution Center”. I hope someone can help me.

Hi, a tracking number is not a guarantee that your package has been send. In fact, when you have a business you have access and can create a tracking number from your office, then you can send the package whenever you want. Also, it can take 2 up to 3 days to appear in the circuit :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi EmoMike23,

It’s been 21 days now since you replied and still, nothing progressed. Can you ask the company for the real-time status? My kids are so depressed and they are not trusting me anymore. Hope the company understands it and start shipping asap

Regards,
Ramesh Krishnan

I don’t work for Living AI I’m a customer like you it took approximately 1 month for me after the tracking mail I’m so sorry but write them the usually answer in a week or soon I understand take care