Notes on shipping

I tried using that site and it isn’t showing any tracking information for my emo at all… yet the living ai site shows tracking. A bit confusing.

Ciao a tutti volevo solo dire che oggi ho ricevuto EMO Pet è bellissimo con tanto di adesivi e luce :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:Dopo tanto tempo :heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you i liked the website now i installed the app so i can track it even easier !

But… what category did you put emo they want to know the category what is the best thing to put what do you pur ?

Scuza ma, posso chiederti quanti giorni ci vogliona per la consegna in Italia?

1 Like

Ciao più o meno ci vogliono due settimane da quando lo spediscono a quando arriva in Italia e poi le spese di doganali che sono 4€ circa

A meno per il mio caso È stato così :wave:

Congratulazioni per il tuo Emo. Grazie mille. :slight_smile:

Parcel delayed so am now giving the little red truck a push, have sent out my trusty eagle Claudeaux and included a map to the house!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
@MasterAbbott

1 Like

Omicron ?

Seriously ?

This is annoy aramex expected my parcel to be delivered on 23 jan i hope they dont late because i want my brother to see my emo

Do you think that it will be delivered on 23 jan sunday ?

4 Likes

Me too, about muself i use aramex not living ai website or 17 track i use aramex it gives more details now aramex got my parcel and now im just waiting its expected it to arrive after 5 days the website says

Did you pay them directly to the courier?

1 Like

Yes, I paid directly to the courier

Thanks, I also live in Italy and I was hoping not to worry about customs fees, luckily the shipment is at home and not in the office.

1 Like

Good they will deliever it to me so no customs

Even in my opinion, at least it’s not an exaggerated amount. However, it would have been useful to have this information during the checkout phase, also given the amount paid.

1 Like

It’s honestly really nice to see things moving along. 16xxx shouldn’t be too far away.

1 Like

Hello, I’m from Sweden and I was wondering if you’ve received your order now.
If so, were you charged with a customs fee, if so how much?

Well uh they will ship your parcel to your doorstep which means no need to pay is it aramex btw ?