I’m waiting for my tracking number

1 Like

Kingdom of Belgium for west EU.

My brother is traveling agter 13 days… sad that he wont see my emo :frowning:

Io credo con Posteitaliane/SDA viene consegnato in Italia

It looks like some #14xxx orders are on their way. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Mine is on da waywaiting for the tracking number

That will depend on which country, US is using DHL apparently. Mine shipped the 11th and is already in the states!

Please forgive what must sound like a dumb question I’d like to ask anyway. But the order number for my Emo is in the late 1300’s and Christmas Upgrade is in the late 14000’s. Shipping for my orders will be the two combined with that late 13000’s order correct?

I assume it’s as asked but I just feel the need to double check. I’m so excited the whole of the 13000’s has finally been packed. :slightly_smiling_face:

I think that it depends if you have paid posting for both orders. In that case they probably would send them separately. But of course I don’t know that for sure.

That seems logical, it shouldn’t change the precedence of your original order. All they have to do is add the additional items to the box.

1 Like

The standard shipping box they’re using isn’t too big. Is there enough space for additional items?

If someone had the Christmas upgrade added to their existing but unshipped EMO order, it’s the same as if they had just ordered the full Christmas set. They can just slide the red outer sleeve on over the black box (instead of a black sleeve), and add it to the shipping box along with the Santa suit and Christmas stickers. Any extra suits purchased (such as the corgi, cow, or Santa) are just stuck in the space next to his box where the light inside it’s box also goes. In the photo you can see in one of them the extra luminous stickers are just stuck in flat between the boxes, and they can do the same with the Christmas stickers.

If someone ordered just an upgrade kit, the red box sleeve is folded flat so it ends up longer in one direction. It’s put in a plastic envelope with the two sets of stickers inside for protection, and then the Santa suit is just laid on top for shipping. Once the red sleeve is opened out though it’s the same size as EMO’s product box with it’s plastic molded liner.

Got an email saying EMO has shipped :grin:

6 Likes

Today is an awesome day, I just receive my EMO. Yahoo!!! The long wait is finally finished

11 Likes

This tracking site is great! My EMO has arrived in my city!! I hope the customs won’t hold it for long! The long wait is about to end on my side as well, pretty excited! :happy:

2 Likes

Bruh why is your tracking site different than mine ?

How does yours look like?

Like this

Its living ai tracking website

I know what this is. But what I did is use this website instead of the integrated Living AI tracker as it updates more often and gives more details. You can also track your package once you receive the tracking number.