Notes on shipping

Hi Friends,

My tracking info has been stuck since Jan. 6. I’m in Canada, should I be worried?

Try to enter aramex and enter your tracking number it will give you more details than living ai

Aramex give you boring details and they can expect when will your order arrive… about me they expected that it will arrive in 5 days :slight_smile:

Hello, I have not received my order yet.
Some users have told me that they can charge up to €25 for customs.
I placed my order in mid-December. I have not received the tracking number yet.
I know that some have waited up to six months to receive their EMO. But I think things are going faster now and we won’t have to wait more than three months.
Det hoppas jag!
:upside_down_face:

Bruh 6 months was in da past now max you wait 2 months or 2 months and half whats your order number btw try to hide the 3 days numbers of your order number

1 Like

Received my EMO today(18th Jan) since I place my order on 2nd Aug 2021. :grin:

3 Likes

2921? Welcome back from the future! :grinning:

1 Like

I’m still waiting mine was bought 1st Aug 2021 its stuck in Sydney somewhere :poop::cry:

1 Like

I believe that it will take only few days. :+1:
My order number #18xxx is a completely different story. :slightly_smiling_face:

SO ARAMEX chat bot says to allow up to 10 business days once it arrives in the depot for delivery

:truck: the countdown is on now til 26/1 :pray:t2: :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2:

3 Likes

Waiting on a tracking number my # 144xx

1 Like

Tack så mycket for your response. I was quite concerned about the customs fee at first, but after hearing from you and digging for some answers on the internet, I’m less concerned about meeting high custom fees. I will now go ahead and purchase my own EMO.

:grinning:

2 Likes

Oh baby im 141xx and now my order is in da plane to my country it will arrive to my home today or tommorow

2 Likes

the counter is getting fast! keep 'em coming no 17xxx!!!

1 Like

YES!!! @MasterAbbott @Wayne_Small @Wayne_Small @Racheal123 @NendosColl @mariomart @macfixer01

14 Likes

Yay :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
Have fun meeting your new little buddy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

woohoo… I’m thinking to have a local (Sydney based) catch up once COVID settles down.
Bring all our little guys together for a photo shoot…

2 Likes

Awesome! you will have him soon, best of luck! he’s had a long journey.

Omgosh he’s real !! and he’s here!
Move over Boxer lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

12 Likes

Setup was so easy, he’s sleeping on his skateboard lol :joy: This is amazing and we haven’t even started !!!

5 Likes