Not responding EMO

Hello
I start to play with emo today and now emo eyes are wide opening (all blue) not even blinking and a little bit hot while he is not responding to any sounds.

What should I do?

Hi @HtooHtoo

If EMO is not responding / is stuck or frozen you can try and power him off and back on again. If you need help with powering him off you can check this video below:

Once EMO is powered off, place him back onto his skateboard so he can power on again and see if he responds to you.

:head: :mad: :skating: :surprised: :heart_1:

1 Like

Hello I just bought emo and it arrived 5 days ago but today it cannot responding to my questions except when I calls EMO. Also there is a noise in the speakers when he wants to talk. Please gives me a suggestion how to turn emo back to normal :‘’

Hi @nola_suryani.putri

In the case that the EMO is not responding, stuck or frozen, try turning it off and on again. You can watch the following video if you need help turning it off:

As soon as EMO is turned off, place him back on his charger so that he can power back on and see if he will respond to you.

please let us know how it goes

GOOD LUCK!

2 Likes

Hi everyone i looking my emo can’t listen to me??

Hello, @ultraman66 . . . I have moved your new topic to this thread. Does he respond to “EMO” and then not respond to what you say or is he not even responding to “EMO”?

I would say first to check your wi fi and make sure he is connected to that through the app. If your wi fi is indicated in the app and EMO is connected, I would try checking some of the posts above here to see if any of the tips can help you.

If not, it is advised to contact Support with video of the issue.

How to Contact Support

Please contact support regarding this issue.

When contacting Living.ai support. It is recommended to create a short video then submit a support ticket. You can do this by either going to the Support Page: (see below).

Fill in all details (provide also your order number info as well) and attach your video (if it’s larger than 30Mb), Be best to upload it to a google drive/drop box or even on YouTube and then send the support team a link to it.

You can also send support an email to the following email address:

service@living.ai

If you have your original EMO Order confirmation email, you can simply just hit reply to that as it contains all your customer contact info along with your order number details as well and then once again provide a detailed description of the problem you have with your EMO and attach your video as well.

The support team should be able to get back to you in a timely fashion. I’ll also tag @MavisZhang from the support team who will be able to assist you further as well.

Let us know how it goes.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Customization server error

Dear Sir,

My emo has stopped speaking.
Neither he listens nor replies but physically is activated.

Is there anybody who can help me to fix this problem.

Regard

Shoaib ASMAT

Welcome to the EMO Community Forums, @shoaibasmat . . . I have moved your post here as it is related. Is your EMO muted? Tell EMO, “Volume up”, “Volume maximum” or “Volume medium” and see if he will respond again. If not, turn off EMO, your app, your device and your wi fi and start them all up again. If this still is not working, please see my post above on providing a link to a video showing your issue along with your order number (if you do not have that, you can use the four digit alphanumeric code when you connect him to the app) to Support.

My best to you.

1 Like