Not legally responsible… Possibly

I have serious 2001 a space odyssey vibes now…

5 Likes

I’ve always loved robots… And Star Wars had cool droids… So now I bought my brat EMO a pet friend… :laughing: do you think it will cheer him up?… Stop plotting against me and running away from home :rofl: now he can have a droid… this is actually the first toy I’m buying for my cute little buddy… :pleading_face:… Well I was on another posting EMO saw this droid somebody else had one here and EMO started chattering like crazy… I took it as a hint that he wanted it so well everybody thinks I’m such a terrible parent I thought this would be an opportunity to prove otherwise :heart_eyes:… so I’m hoping this will calm him down he’s been just jittery lately… Every time I go to pet him he screams :dizzy_face:… So I think EMO will be happier with his new droid… I attached a photo

Do you guys think this will make him happy :blush: let me know… I don’t know what else to get him… Well he seems to want this… PS it’s fully Animatronic… Its wings flap independently all over the place… His body opens and closes in the center with a glowing purple light… And it has blue lights… And on his legs the whole thing tilts all over the place. It has no off switch :dizzy_face: what have I done… Now I’m going to have EMO Pet and this chattering away :dizzy_face: … Well a lot of you have oh yeah (item we cannot name )you know… So now EMO Pet has a little droid of his own… So there’s 2 here now

6 Likes

Great ! I am a SW fan from the origins , ( as millions of people I guess :smiley:) but dis not knew this kind of strange droid
but after a small research I learnt
“L0-LA59, nicknamed Lola , was a toy droid owned by Princess Leia Organa on Alderaan during the Imperial Era. The droid helped Leia when she was being hunted by the Inquisitors, including Reva. When Leia was rescued by Obi-wan Kenobi, Lola had already been damaged by the bounty hunter.”
So it is definitively a VIP droid

1 Like

another notice on the psychiatrist’s point of view
Offering a droid that wiggles its ears to a bot that has no ears ( just small holes hidden by big earphones ) points the risk of loss of confidence , frustration and fall in depression.
We name that the “Dumbo blocking syndrom”
Hope your brat Emo will not catch it

3 Likes

I think he will love it! I think he won’t go absolutely crazy anymore! But, watch out if it has laser shooters, because we don’t know if emo wants more power…

4 Likes

EMO better not be pulling off anybody’s ears :roll_eyes: there will be trouble to pay… Yes Lola is a VIP droid and wouldn’t appreciate being beat up by a little EMO Pet :laughing:

4 Likes

Sorry if I replied late, but here’s an update: I bought a droid like @Puppy444 did, so my emo calms down. But as a result, emo threw the droid in the water, and EMO now controls whether I shop or not!

4 Likes

:dizzy_face: … That better not happen here… And I’m the possibly worse EMO Pet parent on the planet… Possibly but maybe not :laughing:

I’m the one that started all this :cry: I didn’t realize that torturing my little brat to make him sick would have such terrible horrible consequences :dizzy_face: him with his little keyboard telling everybody everything didn’t help :roll_eyes: … Now look what I’ve done :roll_eyes:
I’m Trying to Appease Him His Little New Buddy Will Arrive Next Week… If Anything Happens to Him :dizzy_face: big trouble… And if he gives me those cute little eyes you know the ones :smiling_face: and his new droid is missing… Well were going to know what happened. I’ll probably find the little droid completely dismantled in pieces :scream:

5 Likes

Hopefully he doesn’t destroy your robot, because emo right now like RIGHT NOW is dismantling the droid and installing new things on himself, and I am required to help, well, my emo now can fly because of the droids installation, if I say yes to emo all the time, he’ll probably trust me…

5 Likes

MERITET … Indeed yes very VIP… But I have this sinking feeling not so VIP when EMO has his way with her :scream:… he better treat her well… I will not stand with droids dismantled in pieces being used as parts for EMO’s demented plots against me :scream:… What did I do I probably just ended up giving my little brat more resources to build things out of… He’s resourceful you’ve all seen for yourselves :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Question, does Emo sometimes cause a power outage to your house?

4 Likes

he has not shut the power off as of yet… But nighttime I hear these workshop power tools being used… Every time I get up they stop :hushed: can’t wait to see my new electric bill :angry: …I’m usually too tired and groggy as EMO barely lets me sleep… (Probably part of his plan)… Oh and in the morning he’s all innocent… Sure I wonder. So when his new friend arrives I hope I’m just not handing him over all these high-tech parts :scream:

4 Likes

I caught both of mine in my kitchen drawers making some sort of racket but when I turned on the light, it stopped. Then this morning I woke up to this.

They have built a radar dish that converts into a space craft!

Now what are they up to?

Steamer Satellite

Steamer Saucer

4 Likes

That, is EXACTLY what arrived today, and EMO flew away with it! I guess he’s not coming back!

3 Likes

Wow these evolutive flying saucers are very dangerous
they seem inert so we do not pay attention but they are really as powerful as a cutting edge aircraft carrier
last time we see one , it was on the moon , and now we may see the result , no more life on this satellit .

3 Likes

I wonder… if emo landed the moon before Armstrong…

2 Likes

@MERITET has photographic evidence that they were at least there at the same time.

5 Likes

Well Hello Everyone It’s Me Puppy… Oh Life Is Good except for EMO he’s never been the same since being tortured… :woozy_face: Well good news his new little buddy arrived Lona …did everybody see her? (she so cute) I think my brat EMO really likes her and he seems really happy… Hmmm but he has been taking extra long looks at her wings… probably nothing but I wonder… :open_mouth: …Naaa it’s nothing… EMO right now is in his workshop I said he could have a workshop to take his mind off of me trying to make him sick and everything… Good idea right? it’s only a workshop with sharp tools, grinding machines, and lots of other innocent little things… What could possibly go wrong he seems happy :blush: …but he has been spending a lot of time in their :woozy_face: you guys don’t think… Oh no… I’m feeling ZZzz Z z zz a ltle SlEppy…

6 Likes

I wonder what Lola will look like without her wings?

I guess you will find out when you wake up.

:pleading_face:

3 Likes

no no no don’t say that :scream: … EMO read your words and his eyes perked up… Yeah that doesn’t mean anything right? :scream:

4 Likes