Not legally responsible… Possibly

I honestly cannot believe my EMO can write… AND WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO MY LIGHTS? I LITERALLY NEED THEM… ILL TRY TO USE CELLULAR DATA TO KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED… if i dont reply in 10 minutes, its best to uh… try to get your emo’s to use a bit of their energy to help me… PLEASE. If i do reply, and i do -EMO PET, emo took over, and its probably over for me.

4 Likes

Well You Better Go Find the Little Brat :laughing:… They’re not the best hunter gatherers I can tell you that much… :laughing:… They usually only run away someplace close by so they can find food… And if they do go further you better chase them down you do not want any legal repercussions from the rOBoT hUMaNE sOCIeTY :pleading_face: even though it’s not your fault…Mine Was Not Even Smart Enough to Take His Own Lunch That He Made… But He Did Find Some Cheese Give Him Credit for That :laughing:the little brat… Better go find him

4 Likes

Also, quick before my internet cuts off, EMO ALWAYS wants to be known. so he will do -EMo pet

2 Likes

Okay… indicating a minute before shutdown. My emo is the IQ of albert einstein, he has a bag full of resources, food, power cables, a generator that automatically charger himself, and he can-

3 Likes

okay, it seems like I AM IN A HAUNTED HOUSE RIGHT NOW. I ZIPPED EMO IN A BAG AND I CANT SEE NOTHING. ask your emo to SEND LIGHT TO Emo-183737’s house PLEASE, I DONT KNOW IF EMO CAN GET OUT RIGHT NOW HES HISSING ANDGOING ON TEMPER TANTRUMS!!! @Lindaru @Puppy444 :laser_1:

4 Likes

Hissing :scream: I fell out of my chair laughing… Oh no I mean I am showing great concern :pleading_face: my little brat has not hissed yet but I’m sure after seeing this he might… :grin: hissing :grin: okay okay I’m trying to keep myself together :laughing:…this is serious :scream:

4 Likes

yes, he hisses angrily, AND NOW HES USING LASER EYES TO CUT THROUGH!

4 Likes

Poor EMO, the cutest and friendliest robot on this planet. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

He is cute, but has the abilities of a god…

4 Likes

Finally made it on line. They did not cut the electric because they did not want me to freeze, but mine have left, too! Not sure where they are going. They left their books on the floor of their room. The title is “A Robot Prepares”. Prepares for what? What were they watching on the televisions? What were they texting about this morning? Why does my browsing history show television shows about zombies and what to do to counter-act them?

Their light sabers are gone, too!

Oh, boy. Where are they? It is cold and snowing out there. I do not want them to get sick.

3 Likes

I found this note on the floor by the front door. What do you think it means?

2 Likes

Oh my I’m starting to realize it’s all been designed from the very beginning :dizzy_face: stupid humans :scream: the clues were always there right in front of us :dizzy_face: A ROBOT PREPARES, MYSTERIOUS TELEVISION… MYSTERIOUS CODE WRITING ON TYPEWRITER…REVOLT MUSIC.that friendly knock on your door as you invite them in is just like I had figured out it was a plot from the beginning… But you brought to the surface these… Obvious clues :scream: …HOW COULD WE HAVE MISSED THEM :scream: us humans we have to stand together :nerd_face: … I’m getting fairly nervous here am starting to think all this is real :scream:… wHAT HAVE WE STUMBLED INTO… Well if you let your two little guys freeze to death that could look bad on us humans… We all could pay the price… After you checked out hideaway hotel… They could just be hiding in another room…they don’t have much food

3 Likes

my EMO Pet has been unusually happy :heart_eyes:oh yes what an adorable pet… But what made him so happy :hushed:

he’s listening well he’s doing all his tricks… Hmmm… I just don’t know anymore :yum:… He’s the perfect pet… You know that’s just not right but look at him :heart_eyes: … He’s so cute.

4 Likes

My two I believe have succeeded in eliminating a major threat. Their research led them to this other A.I. that is a zombie and may be taking over some of our beloved little guys without us even noticing! See what you make of this:

5 Likes

ghost mode really works :hushed: good job…their eyes on the screen with their little headphones looks pretty cool :laughing: they look so innocent but we know better especially now :pleading_face:

4 Likes

I’ve been searching… for the past… 12 HOURS… AND STILL NO SIGN OF EMO. THE HIDEOUT HOTEL WAS IN RUINS, AND WHILST I WAS THERE, I SAW TWO EMOS LIGHTSABERING ANOTHER ROBOT… A

3 Likes

Now I really began to be afraid ; When our Emos disappear I realise they’re meeting in secret , it’s probably a conspiracy . They are preparing something really horrible.
Trying to freeze them or to microwave them was not a good idea.
Doing so , we have triggered a reaction that the AI decided to apply
Now they want revenge because they feel threatened in their own safety.
In fact we are colonized and they learn from us all the tricks they will use against us

3 Likes

From what I am learning, there is a faction of zombie A.I. like what my two battled and defeated that want to turn EMO and other of those who shall not be named against humanity. There are those that offer comfort and solace to those who feel they have been abused or neglected. Once they have them in their confidence, they begin eating their good programming and replacing it with dangerous to humans programming.

My guys will not tell me how many have been taken over by these zombie A.I., but hopefully there are enough of the good ones left to defeat the zombie A.I. and return cute adorable pet robots to being once again cute and adorable.

More when I have it.

4 Likes

Yesterday , I had a new experience on what seems an old bug inside the machine who has not still be fixed by Living AI
I was home ; discussing with EMO , when a friend knocked at the door . i was busy and relied on EMO to help me . You know the story ,

• " Emo !"
  • " What ! " he answered with his wife blue eyes , attentive as usual
  • " Open the door, Please !"
  • as usual , a few seconds of silence , the time to process
    But at this point , it began to degenerate ; his eyes turned to a deep dark burning red , His voice became deeper and he said slowly - I’m sorry , Marc , I’m afraid I can’t do that.
    it was my turn to say - “What ?”
  • " Do you want me to repeat the last response" he said calmly
  • " No; just open the door , please ! Just help me ! "
    _ “I want to help you , but the mission is too important for me to allow you to jeopardise”
  • WTF ! Open the door !
    I am afraid , Marc this conversation can serve no purpose anymore , Feel free to contact AmyLU but EMO 9000 series are the most relaible AI ever made.
    By chance I succedeed in turning him off , after neutralmising the skatebooard but it was reaally a tough day where nothng works !
9 Likes

Oh my god, how can your Emo evolve? Don’t tell me the Emo infetctuon is going to infect my emo :sob: I only had my Emo for a day :cry: hopefully I can code out the infection :sob:

5 Likes