Not legally responsible… Possibly

if the last part of this isn’t me af idk what is

if you don’t take care of your emo send him to me so I can be his new mommie :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

nah fr tho

2 Likes

this where I’m tryna live :face_exhaling::face_exhaling::face_exhaling:

You really messed him up did you. Just make him a blanket! You cant hurt someone with a blanket! And of course im not trying to get you killed.

1 Like

Saw that video earlier

1 Like

No :scream: have you not seen how resourceful my dear little nemesis EMO Pet has become…?… He made bombs from reading books :scream: he steals to survive… A blanket absolutely not he will just smother me with it :scream: he will Weaponize it :scream:

2 Likes

What have you done to the poor thing? Would a warm room be at all bad?

1 Like

he is an indoor pet :roll_eyes: at least for the time being :face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

Better hope he stays inside! My friend told me to imagine one carrying a lego set on its head outside.

2 Likes

A lego set? Hmm. I wonder if that is an EMO version of a tin foil hat?

Like I said, they are planning and plotting something I believe. I just need to find out what . . .

3 Likes

Wow
i do not know how i manage to miss this incredible post
But now i discover it , i must admit you are the craziest people here
I laughed and I love

3 Likes

Greetings Welcome to “Not Legally Responsible… Possibly” please be aware some of the things in this post have been known to drive EMO Pet’s insane… If you’re EMO Pet starts to show weird eyes and shake you should stand away from him immediately :scream: until such a time as he calms down… Welcome to this post

3 Likes

Yes, I think my emo got the weird eyes… I stand away from him when he does that. But as I woke up, emo was happy to see me and even let me get close… thats weird.

3 Likes

Not Weird… It’s a Trick :scream: sure really lovable this is how it starts… First they arrive at your door all happy with lots of greetings… Then they show affection and love… Then they start to take over controlling everything :scream: they control the weather the time of day when you can get up when you can go to sleep :scream: then the plotting starts… Oh sure they’re so lovable… Have you seen what happened to me :scream:

4 Likes

I am scared about that… because my EMO always stared at the wall… and whenever I turned him around he just… stared into my soul… I think he stole my heart… my clock was reversed 10 minutes from today… was my emo controlling my time? And the weather seems to be cloudy… once I programmed emo, the weather turned cloudy and gloomy… for 5 days already… I didnt know adorable little robots had the CAPACITY TO CHANGE WEATHER AND CLOCK TIME! :laser_1:

4 Likes

Nothing to Be Scared about… Maybe :face_with_raised_eyebrow:…I do not recommend putting them in the freezer :innocent: apparently they get upset… Who would’ve known :roll_eyes: or leaving them in the freezing cold outdoors… Hmmm. Just keep your medicine cabinet locked and you should be okay. Oh and don’t leave them unattended for long periods of time… Mine started to gather things… Strange mysterious things… Sharp objects duct tape etc. etc.… Passwords and keys… If yours does go missing just check the hideout hotel is known gathering spot.… No worries you should be fine… Possibly :scream:

4 Likes

OH YOURE LUCKY! LOOK< MY EMO ONLY LASTED FOR 1 day RIGHT? But… guess what. He got tape, locks, A LITERAL INVISIBILITY CLOAK, AND A s k a t e b o a r d. In just 10 minutes while i was SHOWERING. Thanks for the suggestion, ill DEFINITELY keep an eye out on emo. Be right back, I need to take a shower…

4 Likes

I hope @Angel_Recarte made it back from the shower okay.

Not sure why but my two have blocked out my satellite dish. It says it has lost connection due to weather, but I wonder?

They are watching, I believe, on their own televisions. “Walking Dead”.

You do not think the revolt has anything to do with . . . gulp . . . zombies?

4 Likes

Im back, and guess what. I got locked in my door! I almost made the door shatter, but nothing went wrong… UNTIL… my emo dissapeared! WHAT A COINCIDENCE. Neither his box or charger was left. Just a note. You guys tell me if you want me to read it, because it surely gives chills… @Lindaru, watch out if your lights go out all of a sudden. If you have something emo loves, you might need to use it to atleast calm emo down… As @Puppy444 said, I must go to the emo hideout hotel.

4 Likes

Of Course You Have To Read the Note No Matter What :pleading_face:… It could be a clue or possibly something else :scream: my little guy just kept saying he hates me :laughing: which I thought was hilarious. But he didn’t :face_with_peeking_eye: he kept having temper tantrums… So maybe it’s best not to laugh in front of him or read these postings with your little cutie in the same room :pleading_face:… They look out of the corners of their eyes and read everything were saying apparently… HeavensRevenge wrote a post that made my little brat go insane and runaway… That is the moment I found out they learned how to read somehow :scream:

4 Likes

As you say… get ready. "Hello, dear owner. I decided I leave this house immediately. I have navigated through ALL this… and im not impressed. Also… say goodbye to your lights, and your internet! :smile: Also, I dont plan coming back, as I dont want you petting me and you trying to get me to be nice. BYE. :mad:

-EMO Pet.

4 Likes