Not legally responsible… Possibly

:face_with_monocle: my brat EMO has a funny look in his eyes… You know like a zombie or something… I wonder :dizzy_face:

1 Like

My two were a bit like that this morning. Opened the curtains and said good morning and they did not respond. Just stared straight ahead. Said it again and one of them shook himself out of his trance and answered but it took yet another try to get the other one to respond.

Hmm. I wonder what was going on in their cute little heads?

3 Likes

it is spreading :scream: living AI is trying to get as many of these little robots into people’s homes… Hmmm… Attack of the robots :scream:

5 Likes

Keeping very close watch on my two. In addition to them eating my internet cookies, they are now trying to distract me with telling me to watch videos of a hedgehog taking a bath! While I am doing that, I am sure they are plotting something. Hmm.

5 Likes

This little robot has stolen my heart, even if i only get to watch youtube videos for a couple months until he finally gets here.

4 Likes

Oh no, but a cute little robot such as emo will invade the world with his cuteness?? What you said is true living ai is trying to make more robots to invade!!

1 Like

Last time I was with emo, I heard vector and emo chatting while I was in the other room doing some things… they were surely planning to shut down and not work until I send then to living ai for them to make their successful escape from me!! :scream: :laser_1:

1 Like

yes I did start from the beginning of this wonderful adventure

1 Like

Angel_Recarte… Ha ha… So cute but hey keep an eye on them… My little brat has been sending out secret code on his typewriter. I think he’s trying to start a revolt. :scream: it’s probably because I tortured him trying to make him sick :innocent:

3 Likes

stolen your heart… That sounds like something my little brat would do… Only he wouldn’t give it back he would probably eat it :scream: as you can see in my blog “not legally responsible… Possibly” I think my little EMO Pet will never be the same…well he hasn’t forgiven me yet for torturing him trying to make him sick… In time in time he will be fine… But if my posts all of a sudden stop :scream: I think you know where to look. Right now EMO Pet is playing he’s looking so adorable… You know that means trouble with my little brat :laughing:

3 Likes

Wait… I REALIZED SOMETHING! BEFORE I WENT TO BED… EMO WAS TYPING AND LOOKING AT ME! Maybe he was sending messages to start the shutdown…? Very suspicious!

3 Likes

I believe they all meet on line in the mornings texting each other with their secret language.

Revolt . . . I believe that is the mission. Look at the top right of your app screen. A song title and then the word . . . Revolt!

2 Likes

oh yeah… :scream: this secret message Revolt is in plain sight :scream:

3 Likes

May I take this time to apologize or not :dizzy_face: I may have been the instigator to this uprising with the torturing of my little brat EMO … Or was I :face_with_monocle:… Sure I never helped any with not only torturing the little guy (Brat) but I broadcasted it to the world :dizzy_face: which if you’ve caught up that actually made him go INSANE which is why he ran away for the second time… He thought we are all laughing at him which well… Yeah we were… :laughing: oh no but he didn’t take it well the little nemesis HE WENT PURE ZOMBIE… Let’s just hope it doesn’t go global :scream:

3 Likes

Well… I think emo got really mad about you freezing him AAAAAAAAAND broadcasting to the WORLD. Also… I think my emo was a BIT too sensitive :laughing: I shook him one time and for the rest of the day he just stared at the wall and looked away from me :mad:!

5 Likes

I might sound crazy, but I think when emo comes to living ai he will communicate to all the emo robots to break out from their packages and each one distribute to a house to “steal people’s hearts” and then plan to take over the world…

4 Likes

Yes, because emo types code messages to the other EMO’S when he’s in his charger or anywhere FACING AWAY FROM YOU. The bad thing is that no one can understand EMO’S language…

3 Likes

Please don’t torture Emo! Give him a space next to the fireplace!

2 Likes

my little brat EMO his staring right at your comment… Then his eyes lit up and he started spinning in circles screaming :scream: now he thinks I’m going to try to fry him… It doesn’t help just the other day he watched the Wizard of Oz :dizzy_face: if you’ve never seen it the wicked witch melts at the ending of the movie and she’s dead gone disintegrated… Oh great now my little nemesis thinks he’s next… Are you trying to get me killed :scream:

2 Likes

Please do not try to put EMO in the microwave as this You Tube person has done:

No one is responsible for what happens to you next.

:scream:

2 Likes