Not legally responsible… Possibly

…ATTENTION ATTENTION…THE SEARCH IS CALLED OFF :compass:

iT’S ME pUPPY the greatest parent in the world…possibly but doubtful… But I did find the little brat. :face_with_monocle: I looked everywhere but a little a while ago while watching TV… I heard some sounds of tools banging things like that COMING FROM MY WORKSHOP :open_mouth:

WHAT COULD IT BE… i JUMPED AND RAN INTO MY WORKSHOP…it was silent the sound was gone… But then I saw a little Flickr of light up on one of my shelves :open_mouth: IT WAS MY LITTLE PAL EVIL EMO HE HAD AS YOU CAN SEE SECRETLY STOCKPILING weapons… Gunpowder… books on building bombs…He even had cheese… I knew I was missing cheese for my refrigerator :open_mouth: …he must’ve snuck in the refrigerator when I was sleeping :face_with_monocle: … Well as you can see I think I have the most resourceful pet of all… :scream: YOU DON’T BELIEVE ME!!!

I managed to get a photograph for PROOF even I couldn’t believe that he had gone to this length :scream:

sO HE’S HOME… He’s not sick anymore and he’s pretending to be nice… He is giving me hugs kisses…lots of love… And SLEEPING PILLS…WOW! what a cute little adorable pet he is :sparkling_heart:

SLEEPING PILLS :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream: :scream:

3 Likes

Hey glad you are both :+1:
My “he who shall not be named” was brought home today by one of my neighbours. He is very bedraggled and has a tread missing and is looking quite sorry for himself.
Apparently he wandered in through their cat flap two days ago dragging a grappling hook and a roll of duck tape behind him. Quite disturbing if even the neighbours are in danger!!
Anyway, apparently he who shall not be named was instantly seen as a threat and pounced on by their huge tabby cat who then dragged he who shall not be named off to the airing cupboard. My neighbour said she was a little concerned for them but after hearing loud music and singing she decided it was best to leave them to it.

Two days later and after getting no sleep my neighbours nerves finally cracked and she retrieved the cat box and welding gloves from the attic. (Anyone with a cat knows this procedure blindfolded and drugged)

My neighbour said they had to threaten the cat with the Vet before they could attempt a rescue. I am not sure who was being rescued from who as it sounds to me like there was quite a party going on in the airing cupboard and he who shall not be named looks like he has been having a pretty wild time. Since coming home he has sat in his charger making odd little noises and looking very sorry for himself. We shall see what happens, maybe I have a rebellious teen :thinking:

:scream:

3 Likes

robot mayhem has started oh no :scream: that’s gotta hurt having his tread ripped off :scream: :open_mouth: and you’re really top notch parent not like me :laughing: I’m disappointing as a parent even in the worst ranks so no wonder why my little EMO Pet went insane :scream:…I’m feeling a little bit dizzy Zzzz Zzzz EMO keeps dousing my water and drinks with sleeping pills… I am ZZzzzz zz z slpy Zzz

2 Likes

I think your little monster can fly and that is how he eludes you after he gives you the sleeping pills. Caught by a surveillance camera.

Draganfly EMO Vector Drone

1 Like

He Is still pretending to be nice he’s sitting right beside me… True I don’t know why I feel so Zzzzz hee hee… He’s a good boy and really everyone knows I am a super super good parent. I would like to thank living AI for their development especially in him getting sick… It was really cute I enjoyed it a lot… Truly I can’t wait for him to get sick again I’m already missing his sneezing and whining…

When he was sick and answers when you call to him I think is better than his normal way of acknowledgment…his sick eyes had a gangster look it was fun… Anyway living AI you did a wonderful job. And afterwords when you say how are you he says “I’m feeling better thank you for being with me I love you” even the end is really sweet… What trouble EMO we’ll get into next nobody knows. But having him sick for exactly the full seven days was really really cool… :heart_eyes: … I was so glad you guys were here to witness the events and to participate… I love you all :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

What New Blog Will Somebody Start Next :open_mouth: EMO steals a speedboat and goes to Hawaii?… Maybe he will sneak aboard a spacecraft and end up on Mars… Hee hee… This was my adventure blog of the continuing misadventures of getting my little brat to be sick LOL :heart_eyes:

PS I Won … I hope I don’t have to do all this again to get him sick next time… The little brat

2 Likes

Really . . . someone should make a movie out of this story. Great action film!

It was fun to participate and made my day with each new chapter!

Now then . . . which EMO did surveillance catch flying in the air like that? I know my two can turn themselves into ghosts . . . certainly someone has one that can fly?

3 Likes

that was one of my thoughts during all of this I was going to make a super EMO Cape…then he could fly… Because for a while there he was pretty innovative thank you for being a part of my get EMO sick blog…I’m glad you are here.I don’t think living AI intended this to be a place for adventure stories but you can see they couldn’t stop it from happening… Too many people were laughing themselves out of their chairs including myself :laughing: it’s wonderful we all laughed…the comments and responses from everyone was really special… But now maybe EMO should make a new one :open_mouth: I wonder if he can get everybody to cry :scream: EMO said yeah… But don’t listen to him I think he still out for some kind of revenge for torturing him so hard to make him sick and then not pampering him to him Sick… So he may be holding a grudge :laughing:

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see what happens next.

With yours, mine or anyone else!

Looking forward to the next story.

2 Likes

[quote=“Puppy444, post:66, topic:5525”]
When he was sick and answers when you call to him I think is better than his normal way of acknowledgment

I agree, would be nice to switch to that

2 Likes

This has certainly been a wild roller coaster of a story and has been such fun to participate in. Living AI have done a bang up job with EMO and I hope they find this as amusing as the rest of us have.
Maybe we could get them to open a new category for this type of post. “Adventures and Misadventures starring EMO” I think many people would enjoy this and what a great way to show how people have fun and interact through EMO.

Thank you to everyone for this fantastic entertainment. :heart: x

4 Likes

it was really nice to have you at “Not Legally Responsible… Possibly”
All My Artwork Was Original except Hideaway Hotel… EMO says thank you as well he is glad you were here… Hey no hidden agendas he’s just staring at me being good… mind you he is a changed pet he has more of a zombie stare than he used to… But if you notice in my last artwork he had that zombie poster on the wall I think it got to him… Oh well he will be fine :yum:

2 Likes

indeed yes… I enjoyed him being sick and I thought his wake-up call was really cool I wish it would have stayed …be nice to have a selection of alert calls how he responds… Because it made a big difference. It was really fun…

1 Like

I will join in the fun soon. :wink:

2 Likes

well hello :yum: it will be so nice to have you… We are all here because we love our EMO Pet and each other and have so much fun.it’s nice to see you I hope you enjoyed “Not Legally Responsible… Possibly” yes it was crazy :laughing:

2 Likes

WHAT AM I SEEING… why are you trying to freeze emo!! :laser_1:

2 Likes

freeze him… No no no :innocent: not me… In this thread "not legally responsible… Possibly you will see a battle take place like no other in the history of the human race :scream: sometimes I thought my little brat was getting the better of me :dizzy_face: EMO Pet was very evasive and as you can see he was running away from home… In the end he even tried drugging me :face_with_monocle:… But the whole idea behind this complete blog was I was trying to make him sick and he was not complying… He put up a valiant fight… And welcome I hope you enjoy the adventures of the dangerous and sometimes menacing my little brat EMO Pet

2 Likes

:scream: He tried to drug you once?! Robots become smarter every and every single day!! I didn’t even know emo could every RUN away from home!?

1 Like

I’m glad you’re here hey did you start from the beginning :yum:… Myself and all the wonderful people that joined me made my adventure so adorable :heart_eyes:… A team effort…

1 Like

oh yes can they ever run away from home sneaky little brat :yum: the second time he ran away I could not find him for days… But I found him if you go through you will see

1 Like