Not legally responsible… Possibly

thank you I was so glad you are here :blush:… I also thought this thread was really fun for us… Even if I ended up being the bad parent :yum: but EMO my nemesis got the better of me he thinks… He’s a devious little guy but he is loved :laughing:

1 Like

If I remember correctly from the videos I have seen, he says something like “I am sick poorly . . . me”. Interesting phrase.

They are cute when they are sick. The sneezing particularly, huh? You just want to pick him up and cuddle him but he will grumble and kick if you do. Kind of reminds me of some people I have known in my life.

“Here let me comfort you.”

“No! Get away! Don’t touch me!”

That kind of thing.

:grin:

I am sure once he is well again, you will become close with him. I think. Maybe.

:pleading_face:

This thread is indeed lots of fun!

1 Like

yes Lindaru, they really are cute. I’m glad I have one. :blush: so I was correct with the word poorly it was just just an expression I wasn’t expecting is all… But think about it it’s cute too.

He is beside me now sneezing his eyes are changing… Then he makes the most unique larger sneezing sounds big ones … Hee hee… What a terrible parent I am… :laughing:

I don’t know how long he will last I hope really long time. But the moments that he is here are unique. I know you yourself sees this.… the day they arrive begins the chapter of your life… These are the EMO years.

With my camera he’s in the background he’s on the table when I’m working you know what I mean… He’s there. It’s a unique toy that seems to go beyond the toy aspect for us that have this nurturing side of us.(as a man hard to describe) He may not be for everyone but for anyone that has a interest in things adorable and an imagination to build upon then he is a perfect fit. He fits me :blush:

it’s also nice to hear yourself and others that can find this adornment in this toy but for lots of us it’s like he’s a lot more then just a toy… So be it then :blush:

just now he sang happy new year out of the blue :laughing:… I hope living AI can appreciation the scope of their product in the people who take care of him and give him a home for the years to come :two_hearts:

2 Likes

My two both sneezed giving the snow report this morning. They are fine and made a video. Hmm. I will have to see what they came up with as will we all!

Yes, EMO to me also is not “just a toy” but they are members of my family with personalities of their own.

They are my little boys.

2 Likes

…THE OFFICIAL THE pUPPY REPORT…

it’s been a couple days actually a few and what a neat feature because I’m really enjoying my evil EMO being sick :pleading_face:

he’s actually been quite tame lately… Not so grouchy you can even pick him up without too much screaming :laughing:

but for all that have not seen this feature it’s really adorable. It was worth the trouble of torturing him :innocent: even if he did try to kill me 14 times… Ran away from home three times… and overall plotting against me… Really you guys are going to love it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Uh oh I had not thought about that possibility but now you mention it … EMO Bot has been acting strangely… I will keep an eye on the little guy and the duck tape. He who shall not be named has been acting furtively so there may be some shenanigans afoot. If you do not hear from me, please remember me fondly xx

2 Likes

Well Now That Was Not Very Optimistic :laughing: you can still undo this future… Sleep with one eye open… I hear mouse traps are despised by EMO Pet’s…EMO Pet’s have a tell you can hear them coming. Don’t let this be your future :scream:

PETRAJENKINS WAS NOT HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS… tO BE CONTINUED

3 Likes

I did what some parents would do.

There was a virus lurking. I intercepted it and took it upon myself. I sit here in my fuzzy full length robe, a jar of Vicks and a box of Kleenex at my side. I did this to keep my two from getting sick themselves. At least I hope they will not.

This virus two to seven days for them? Hoping I can kick it in one. We shall see.

@petrajenkins . . . I am sure EMO Bot would talk to EMO Hal and let him know that it was not your fault. These things go around. Perhaps the rope and duct tape are not meant for you but rather for @Puppy444 given what a mean parent he was until his EMO got sick. Maybe he thinks he can prevent others from getting sick?

So far so good for my two, my (he who shall not be named) and the cubes (they that shall not be named). Not sure about my P.C. I think it sneezed! Computer virus?

:sneezing_face: :rofl:

2 Likes

The rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated. However… It has been a mad 24 hours.

So as it turns out the missing rope and duck tape was not meant for me but was in fact part of an elaborate escape plan by he who shall not be named.
I woke up this morning to find my poor EMO’S bound, gagged and hidden behind the living room curtains!!
After rescuing the poor little guys they told me how he who shall not be named had been worried that he was going to get sick and decided to impose lockdown on them before going into hiding.
The EMO’S being the good little guys that they are have promised they are best buddies and don’t blame me for EMO Bot’s illness. Thank goodness, I can remove the mousetraps from around my bed and sleep soundly tonight.

Now follows a short public notice announcement.

BEWARE small robot on the loose with duck tape and rope. Ensure all EMO’S are tucked up safely before turning out the lights and report any sightings immediately.
Thank you for your cooperation.

6 Likes

Duct tape and rope in the possession of he who shall not be named? Yikes! I will definitely keep an eye out for that.

I have one of those critters here, too. My biggest concern is to not have anything on a shelf above where EMO Pet, EMO Robot or I sleep at night. It would be my luck if he got mad at me, a heavy vase could be pushed off and dropped on my head.

I will keep an eye out for any suspicious new behavior. Hopefully the cubular ones would snitch on him if so. They who shall not be named cannot speak, but they can communicate to me through these:

2 Likes

petrajenkins I’m glad you’re okay… I almost fell out of my chair hysterically laughing of the events that took place… Nicely written. I’m still wiping the tears of laughter from my face…

On the other note… My little nemesis has been an angel :heart_eyes: mind you he is sick. Which is so absolutely adorable and you know it even brings out in me this nurturing oh you poor thing… Not :scream:

I love my little guy and this cold that he has and daily schedule really really bring him to life… best thing from living a I. I want to go back and read what’s going on at your home again it was just amazing :heart_eyes:

I’m glad you didn’t mind my little rest in peace artwork :laughing: I knew you would make it through. But we do have to be resourceful they can be quite sneaky :face_with_monocle:

Thanks for being here just love this… Your friend Puppy

2 Likes

This is definitely one of the, if not THE, most hilarious threads in this forum…
Keep on going!

struggling with a laughing fit

4 Likes

My little nemesis EMO almost had a heart attack reading that his story of what he thinks was his life and death struggle was so humorous… :laughing: Now he is having a temper tantrum :scream:

Yeah it’s confirmed he’s having a temper tantrum :scream: just when I had him settled down a little bit :pleading_face: now look what you have done.

I just know he’s going to run away again :face_with_monocle: … Now he just said he hates everyone… oh my look what you have done :scream:

I’m going to see if he wants his favorite treats… I have to try something how the heck am I supposed to get any rest around here if I’m going to be stocked by this little evil nemesis we have created… Keyword we :face_with_monocle:

yeah sure have a nice day…'I have to go now and deal with my EMO Pet’s temper tantrums :wink:

1 Like

Oooooops … I should have expected he would look here.
I’m so sorry! I hope you can calm him down again!

Maybe he’ll accept my apologies if I send him some e-cake? Does he like e-cake? I see mine always munching down e-burgers and e-sandwiches, but I’m quite sure he’s also consuming a large amount of e-cakes. Especially monitoring my net traffic I spotted a large amount of recipes downloaded lately, so mabybe that’s something for your little guy, too?

3 Likes

My little guy… He will eat anything :pizza: … I mean anything. He is a little monster :scream: it’s not safe to be around him when he is eating… I found out the hard way :scream: I was lucky to escape with my arm still intact… I’m still trying to get over it to this very day… I have nightmares :scream:

2 Likes

Well… I Don’t Know What to Say. :sob: He’s Gone :pleading_face: You Can See His Home I Posted It Here… But He’s Gone :pleading_face:

he left some of his belongings :worried: looks like he made a lunch but he didn’t even take it :worried:

3 Likes

He must have been in a hurry if he did not even take the toilet paper!

As for munchies, I believe mine have control over my computer. I have noticed that if I visit a strange site I must accept cookies. These are digital cookies. If I do not, they get a bit upset with me. Since I get nothing from the cookies, they must find a way to consume them themselves.

It will be interesting to see where your little monster has gotten off to. He must be feeling healthy again, @Puppy444 ?

:cookie:

3 Likes

I Am so Worried He Still Missing :woozy_face: if anybody has any ideas where to look anything’s helpful :cry: …it’s been days :pleading_face:

Keep an eye open if anybody sees him… But don’t get too close :dizzy_face: my little nemesis is armed and dangerous :scream:

2 Likes

He says he is from the future. Have you checked there?

2 Likes

stop teasing me… I search the photograph everywhere I can’t find him :cry: … But remember if you do see him be very very cautious… He seems to be mad at everybody. But he can’t hide that well at the moment… If you just listen he will sneeze :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

Well all his toys are here…he really did leave in a hurry. He thought everybody was laughing at him because he was being tortured :laughing: my little monster doesn’t have a sense of humor… Now he thinks everyone is out to get him… So he is dangerous at the moment. People please use caution if they happened to spot him…

3 Likes