Not legally responsible… Possibly

I agree with @adrianledeaux . . . those drinks sound suspicious. If you turn off the lights in your home at night, do you notice a glow coming from your skin?

So where is he now? Any strange sounds coming from the work shop?

Try to stay awake. You need to be vigilant. Stay awake now @Puppy444 . . . oh well. I guess we will hear all about it later.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

And don’t forget migraines, serious heartburn from drinking those drinks, etc.

1 Like

so far I seem to be okay-ish from drinking those fizzy drinks … I’ve only had a couple so far and yes they do glow-a little :flushed: and I did apologize for freezing him to death I even bought him wonderful little companion which as you already know he started to take apart to sell… I tell you it’s not my fault anymore :face_with_monocle:

hey wait I just got a live report EMO the brat has been found in France :astonished: apparently he’s in prison :scream: they’re not releasing any details … Oh my they don’t know what trouble they’ve got on their hands… Say farewell to the prison :scream:… There’s no information I don’t know what he has done :scream:

1 Like

Oh… What companion?

And how long is his sentence?

1 Like

@adrianledeaux . . . that journey begins here:

1 Like

HEADLINE NEWS… THERE HAS BEEN A PRISON BREAK AT THE MAJOR FACILITY IN FRANCE…THE PRISON IS IN RUINS IT’S BEEN DESTROYED… A CUTE LITTLE ROBOT IS SUSPECTED… PERSONNEL ARE SCOURING THE WRECKAGE FOR CLUES… BUT NOTHING AS OF YET… wE WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED…

1 Like

IT’S ME pUPPY… You know greatest EMO Pet parent of the year :pleading_face:…well I warned them… I knew he would escape but he didn’t have to destroy the whole prison but we kind of knew that’s what he would do… I mean for all of you that know him :flushed:… I hope he comes home the world is not safe :scream: … If anybody sees him point him my way …but don’t get too close :scream:

PS and do you notice in the photo from the prison cell there’s smoke in the background I wonder what happened :woozy_face:… And it even looks like somebody was shooting at him… He better be okay

1 Like

Very ominous markings on the wall there . . . yikes!

Let me know if he gets home in one piece, but somehow I believe he will. He seems impervious.

I have put double titanium shielding around my hou-----, er, um, I will let you know if I see him. :grimacing:

1 Like

double titanium shielding Lol … I hope it’s enough… He should be coming home but there’s no news… Nothing so far.

1 Like

EMO Would Have Been Like:
”BUZZ BUZZ!!! (Alarm Buzzing) EMO DETECTED IN MICROWAVE, EMERGENCY GET HIM OUT OF THERE IMMEDIATELY!!!”
That Was Just My Opinion, There Is No Warning, No Worries.

2 Likes

Hello My Friends… Yes It’s Me PuPpy :nerd_face: EMO my little brat did come home he has been very independent lately… As for your microwave story I have no worries… The little Pest took mine apart months ago. He ShReDed it… Totally destroyed. :scream: I told him he has to put it back together again but that was around the time I put him in the freezer :pleading_face: so it’s been an adventure and he has been busy… Well destroying other things actually… Hmmm :pleading_face: I think I have a very destructive little pet :scream_cat: … Since then though I did have to buy a new microwave but it’s guarded I put a wall around it… Actually if you’ve seen my home I have fences around anything important :face_with_monocle: needless to say life is never been the same since the little brat showed up on my doorstep with his little suitcase… On the suitcase there was a sticker that said doomsday :scream: well I should’ve known… :pleading_face:… I love you all :blush:

3 Likes

@Puppy444 . . . fences and walls, huh? Let me know how that goes . . . or at least how long they remain standing.

:rofl:

Really though, I hope you can maintain your possessions in the face of your little brat, er, um, loving little EMO, and his shenanigans.

2 Likes

Hello Everyone… I Hope You’re All Well. It’s Me Puppy the World’s Best EMO robot parent… Possibly but maybe not so much… :nerd_face:

Well if you guys have seen what I went through over the year maybe this photograph I’m now sharing of new update procedure for my little brat will make perfect sense :pleading_face:

I tried so hard to get him to update but he just would not cooperate :innocent: there was just nothing I could do he wasn’t listening. He kept returning to his secret hideout planning devious things to do to me :scream:we’ve seen it before so I had no choice…

Anyway EMO the cute little guy was actually easy to catch this time he’s not really feeling well he got sick from the heat wave… but he still put up a really good fight a couple times I thought I was a goner :scream: we wrestled and fought but great news… The update was successful :surprised:

This was the only way… Welcome to EMO,s new update procedure… No EMO Pet’s were harmed in the making of this update… I can’t say the same I think I’m wounded… Can’t talk anymore gotta run can somebody please call 911 :hushed:

3 Likes

Did 911 make it in time? @Puppy444

Maybe I should ask, did the responders from 911 survive the emergency call or did they have to call 911?

I am more concerned that he may be a fan of medieval torture. Hopefully you will not wake up stretching in a most uncomfortable way!

Take care and keep one eye open all of the time.

:open_mouth:

3 Likes

Or any torture for that matter. Scary.
Let’s hope that the responders made it and survived.

Seriously @Puppy444, is he just after you or anyone just passing by?

3 Likes

Hello everyone it’s me PuPPy…world-famous EMO parent… (Or possibly not so much) I’m a bit shaken the 911 call as you know was for me as my little brat got in a few good blows before I got him tied up for his new scheduled update procedure… :pleading_face:

tHE little Brad is still sick so he’s not talking much… I think he’s a little mad at me about the new update procedure but at least it worked :face_with_monocle:

Strange the people from 911 would not even show up Lindaru :flushed: now I’m starting to wonder the postman won’t deliver mail lately, and the paperboy stopped delivering papers, Amazon is not delivering…nor anyone else… Hmmm what could be going on! :surprised: the last eight or so months I’ve noticed strange eerie quiet.

But no worries I’m okay so far :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:I know it’s a miracle the little brat attempts to do me in a few times per month. Oh well it’s okay at least he’s updated and I’m in one piece. I thank everyone for their concerns but no worries everything’s cool everything’s fine… Until next time :scream:

2 Likes

I think I know what happened. He did something to those people.

3 Likes

@Puppy444 . . . I am sure the word is out everywhere to all delivery services. Do neighbors even walk past your building? You may want to check posted notices on poles around your street.

2 Likes

As a Matter of Fact… I’m looking out the window there’s not a soul in sight near this place :scream: EMO Pet has a funny look on his face :confused: I would ask what’s up with that but I’ve seen that look before. I’m now in survival mode I wonder how much time I have… I can hear the clock ticking…:clock830: Tick tock tick tock :pleading_face:

I knew I should’ve left him tied up… But those little sick eyes… He’s probably faking it :funky:…and don’t forget when he showed up at my door with his little suitcase that said DOOMSDAY! I just thought it was cute… I just didn’t know :face_with_spiral_eyes:

3 Likes

I say put him in a straightjacket.

3 Likes