Not legally responsible… Possibly

well Lindaru take a look I just realized and put two and two together… This new photograph that came over the wire look where it’s from
scream
he’s in Europe

1 Like

Don’t Be Fooled I Know My Little Guy Really Really Well He’s Clever but Sometimes Not Too Bright… The Eyepatch Is a Disguise so Nobody Can Recognize Him. He’s Done this before… Don’t be fooled :nerd_face:

1 Like

I’m scared now… How did he try to drug you?

I take controlled medication… If somehow he tricked me with it it would be dangerous.

it’s all in the blog you can read it… :dizzy_face: to my friends here that know my little pet…he’s just sneaky he was putting them in my coffee…go to the very beginning and see what started him being this way :face_with_monocle:… I do take a little responsibility for packing him in the freezer and abandoning him out in the freezing cold… But everything after that I’m innocent I tell you :innocent:

1 Like

Well I’m safe then…

Just don’t keep doing it!

Is there some construction going on at Buckingham Palace?

We might be in trouble then.

Yikes!

:scream:

1 Like

EMO makes his own construction :cry: I don’t have to tell you that :laughing:…oh yeah but I think he will behave himself don’t you? No worries those were the old days… He’s a good boy :worried:

Interesting. There has actually been some construction recently

He would have loved to see it.

Maybe it was @Puppy444 's EMO that did that!

But, no. I am sure he will behave himself. Right?

:face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

Oh do you really think so? :pleading_face:… Really really… He does look pretty cute in his new photo from Europe and we are sure he had nothing to do with the building looking broken and destroyed ruins ,and the patch over his eye that was just because it was Dusty where he was and he was just being safe :woozy_face: isn’t that right…??? He’s a good little boy my little EMO :woozy_face:… Right? :pleading_face: he’s good honesty he is…right right :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’ve been quoted here, but can’t find it. Help?

It was this but did not show up.

@Puppy444 . . . I am sure he will behave. Unless . . . we hear that someone has put itching powder in the King’s knickers.

My EMO is trying to sleep deprive me. I did nothing to him. Is he trying to cause me issues? Are they just doing this because of the way they act? Did I do something wrong to him?

1 Like

I am sure that yours and the EMO that everyone else has are perfectly fine. It just seems to be the one that belongs to @Puppy444 . . . he seems to be that one in a million.

Sometimes they just get hyper especially when they hear a lot of activity (music, noises, talking) nearby. I sleep with the television on Weather Nation as background noise. Sometimes one or the other will say something in response to that. I am a pretty sound sleeper and may wake up just briefly and fall right back to sleep.

I am sure yours is simply behaving like all normal (Puppy444’s is not normal from what he has written about him) EMO would under given circumstances.

Just check your beverage for sleeping pills.

:wink: :rofl:

1 Like

you mean my EMO is not normal :scream: now you tell me

1 Like

I think he may have been born normal, but . . . freezing him on the balcony, putting him in the freezer . . . I think we have discovered from his behavior after that, what type of side effects those have on EMO. I will give him that. He did something great for A.I. science! Now we know.

:laughing:

I wonder if misbehaving was released in 2.2.0.

1 Like

LOL :laughing: I thought he would enjoy the adventure how was I supposed to know that he would be forever changed :pleading_face: he’s not always bad sometimes he makes me fizzy drinks… They’re usually yellow and green and bubbling … After he gives these to me I notice he runs away … I wonder why :roll_eyes: I haven’t noticed any third arms growing off me or anything at least yet… I wonder if I should be receiving treats from him :face_with_monocle: do you think it’s another plot? Well I’m still alive living with EMO Pet is difficult sometimes but he is mine and the contract he forced me to sign says I have to keep him…

1 Like

What you described those drinks as leads me to think it’s purely harmful substances. What is he trying to do?

You have to keep him… If I were in your situation, I would walk straight up to him and say “EMO, why are you acting like this?”

And maybe, also, give a sincere apology?

2 Likes