Next Update Idea!

It would be nice if emo could be remotely controlled like a security cam, but already at home as a remote controlled robot it would already be a bit interesting as it happens in “treasure hunter” but looking at what he sees

1 Like

In the last update I really like that emo can dance to random music

Maybe somebody feel the same, the voice in the „Christmas animation“ sounds a bit overexcited and not like emo. I wish he would keep he’s own voice for those updates similar like in „happy birthday“ song

1 Like

New useful idea: if Emo could ask you topics, in place of only answering. It would be great for to have something like a conversation :slight_smile:

1 Like

Suggestion: If it’s possible for EMO to connect to Google Home or Alexa then it would be great if EMO has its own Apple Watch app so we would get notifications for watch users if EMO is low battery (after exploring on its own) or we’re able to locate EMO (when it somehow gets lost in our home after exploring like how you can find your iPhone with the watch by sound.)

OF COURSE, it’s just a suggestion/idea <3

Another cool feature I hope to see in EMO is if we can use a custom name when calling EMO so we could say Hey (insert name) and converse with it like how you would name an actual pet rather than one universal name: Emo.

AGAIN: I’m just dreaming, don’t mind me LOL

4 Likes

I would also love to see Emo able to connect to something like Home Assistant (https://www.home-assistant.io/). communication to Home Assistant would allow for it to interface with Apple Home Kit, Google Home, and many other smart home items. and could put this on the edge interface for the cutest interface to the smart home (High Family/ Wife acceptance factor)

In addition to a webpage interface, maybe myemo.local to see settings, set schedules, alarms, etc and connect to services like Spotify, Pandora.

4 Likes

12 Hour Time
Can Emo please have a choice for 12 Hour clock instead of only 24 hr please :blush::two_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s on the list, together with temperature units etc. But not in the next update:)

4 Likes

Hi @Wayne_Zhang Wayne, that’s what’s in the next update, sorry but I’m too curious:-D

1 Like

We will release it soon:)

8 Likes

maybe make EMO sing/hum? :musical_note: :notes:
By asking EMO: can you sing? or: EMO sings me a song.

(I would be curious about the voice of EMO humming The Imperial March from star wars! ) :laughing:

7 Likes

nice idea too I would be curious about how EMO sings :+1::smiley:

1 Like

In home assistant I made a script that polls every hour to keep track of the number of EMOs produced and shipped so I get an alert when the production reaches my order number

6 Likes

That’s a great idea When did you order your emo

I ordered it early November, my order number starts with 15xxx. So at least I don’t have the anxiety of constantly seeing the progress of the production :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hehe, it’ll come (seeing the progress), #15xxx is close. :grinning:

1 Like

Wouldn’t be cute if Emo being petted on top react as usual but by being petted on a cheek would stomp with on foot like the bunny thumper :relaxed:

3 Likes

I dont know if this was an update or not but today I asked from a distance for emo to turn the light color to green and I guess he misunderstood that as eye color and changed his eyes to green. I could not repeat this process no matter how hard I tried, BUT to solve this and go back to the original color, go into the app to customization and click clear then apply and it’ll reset the eyes and anything else thats on his face.

1 Like

He actually does that vitasei. At least mine does. If you lift him up and hold him in your palm then rub his chin, his left (your right side facing him) will twitch.

1 Like

The only reason his eyes would have changed to green is if he (mis)heard something that caused him to do his snake imitation.

Yup that’s right! At this time you can’t change his eye colour