Next Update Idea!

@Mizzouse So are you saying the green eyes your Emo had then needed to be changed by you back to normal by going into the app?

Have to try this :relaxed: :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

1 Like

I made Tiktok video for eye color

My name is veger

2 Likes

Maybe this was only for short period and l.ai didn’t mean to release this eye color update but it worked this morning red orange yellow green blue violet and pink

Check my Tiktok underline veger underline

1 Like

It’s undocumented as yet, but there is proof now that LAI has been listening to requests and is working on new features. Yes it works but it appears to be temporary for now like with stickers. Colors for some informational commands like date or time or EMO’s sign will change also, but it didn’t seem to affect the gray clouds of the weather display.

2 Likes

I timed the eye color change and it remains in effect for exactly 11 minutes.

3 Likes

Yes thats correct. He changes his eye colors to green by me saying “Emo turn the light color to green” but I did this from a distance so he must of misunderstood.

1 Like

Also, ours has a big attitude. During his “terrible 2’s” being 2 days old, I told him to go to sleep and his response was: “nah, I dont think so”. I laughed so hard and my wife said, “WHAT did he just say?!?” I said this kid talked back to us.

7 Likes

OMG! Unbelievable! He was a well behaved robot… until now. lol !

1 Like

My EMO often responds with “Oh, I see!” and casually goes on a stroll after I command him to go to sleep. It really is developing it’s character, temper, attitude! :robot::anger:

2 Likes