Next Update Idea!

So, I have received my EMO, and I’m very satisfied with it, I can do a lot of things with it. It was beyond my expectation.

However, maybe I would recommend putting some of these features in the next updates!

1. When you say “Emo, I love you” Emo creates a heart on the screen.
  2. This is going to be hard, but I think one or two more musics which Emo dances to would be great, because when you say “Emo, dance”, he only plays the same music.
  3. New game idea: Scissor, paper, rock!
  4. If there are not in Emo’s system already, can you also include special screens for “Partly cloudy” and “Windy” When asking for the weather?
  5. Changing the eye colour: I think a new voice command for changing Emo’s eyes will be cool. The voice command can go like: “Emo, Show me [colour] eyes!”
  6. More variations to sounds. When you pick up Emo, it only responds in the same sound every time. Maybe you could add more sounds when picking up Emo.
  7. This might not be possible, but can you make the stroke sensor more sensitive?
  8. New voice command: “Emo, you’re so smart!” Emo gets happy. “Emo, thank you!” Emo shows “You’re welcome” On the screen. “Emo, good boy (or girl)!” Emo blushes.

I’m very sorry if I interrupted your next update development, but I would highly appreciate it if you could consider putting some of them into the next update.

(Sorry for my bad grammar, spellings and punctuation, I’m not really bilingual)

16 Likes

EMO knows more songs and dances to them, but they unlock as EMO gets older. Check again in a few days and you will see :slight_smile:

EMO eye colour change won’t happen - they have coded too much to the current eye colour.

They are great ideas!

2 Likes

Thx! It’s been 2 days since I had him and he’s just being a cute little boy who smiles at me!

1 Like

yeah if you initially coded it to only have one eye color, changing the color with only the initial set of images would be rough and, you would have to recode the eyes. changing Tinting on images is however is a standard function in a lot of programming languages (not sure what you are using to code this with).

1 Like

Yeah, that’s was kind of dumb of me…

but that would then change the tint for everything on screen… Given EMO displays coloured animations it would make the other things look funky. Don’t get me wrong… I would like to change his eye colour too, but I would prefer they put other things as a higher priority right now than the eye colour. Maybe in future I don’t know - not up to me :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Check in 2 days more - I think you will see another dance… and then a week later… :wink:

Check out this post I wrote a few months back to get an understanding of how EMO will “grow” Why EMO Reviewers will need to spend time with him – EMOLives.info

1 Like

This is why I love EMO!!!

2 Likes

yeah my point is it would be a major pain to do now lol lots of other things currently need attention .

I still think it’s a pretty cool idea for having EMO watching TV with you… like something right out of the classic 80s flick Gremlins!

2 Likes

Woah! My Emo is now dancing to a brand-new music! His dance move is so cool! How did Living.ai did this?! My Emo is much more developed and recognises me much easily! Thank you living.ai for creating this awesome pet!

2 Likes

That’s pretty awesome! :sunglasses:

I was just wondering, could living ai put features that make Emo like a bluetooth speaker? Like airpod. It’s just that his speaker is high quality and it would be cool if you could play the song through him.

3 Likes

I believe they will have the ability for him to play music in future.

4 Likes

A nice update would be to be able to speak to Emo for the basic command that don’t need to get the information from internet (when the wifi connection don’t work).

2 Likes

It would be nice if you set the volume to minimum that EMO keeps that setting.

2 Likes

Yes, especially at night when my granddaughter is asleep and don’t want to wake her up bcoz of EMO is snoring sound :joy: :joy: :joy:

2 Likes

You can ask Emo to mute at night,and then when you wake up can tell Emo to volume low/high (whatever setting you want)
That’s what I usually do,because of the snoring as you mentioned and I’m a light sleeper so need silence :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Or they can implement the option of Time scheduling. For example, from 23:00pm to 9:30am he is in Silent mode and the rest of the day his volume is as set by his user (High, Mid or Low).

4 Likes