New update about packed?

Oh Sorry, that was my mistake. My number of order is 10584 from 20th of July. I`m so blind. OMG :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

PS: That is the right answer to 4th of August.

2 Likes

Well I think all of this is nothing put poor managment and assembly incompetence ! I worked in the technology industries when you had to assemble each components by hand even worked at a company where we made our own PCB and if I got a new order and didnā€™t get it out on time the last thing I would be doing is telling my clients they would get extra stickers for not receiving their product. I know a lot of these people are acting like it and it has me questioning your product age group but Iā€™m not a child who you can offer a lollipop to or sticker and everything will be ok . Iā€™m seriously wondering if your not even capable of running a successful business at all I would cancel but youā€™d probably screw that up too! Keep your stickers give them to one of these adults who need them more than me

Considering how theyā€™re a new small company that was in legal complications with dream labs and trying to up production during covid. I would say cut them some slack

11 Likes

Iā€™d wait good things happen to those who wait right or is that not true anymore? Plus why cancel your order just because they are small company that has to fill a huge demand give them time I ordered mine early hence got mine earlier ill tell you this after small talk came out in the update it really made this robot worth every penny. Honestly I donā€™t think anyone is canceling just threatening it because you want it soonerā€¦I get it I get it, you all want your emo but just simmer down you will all get it in due time. I try to be positive about this company that is working so hard to get you your robot.

7 Likes

mine says 9000ā€¦ any chance im logging in the wrong way? lol

1 Like

I ordered my Emo on June 7th. I remember reading that they were filling orders as fast as they could, but it was taking a few months to receive him. I received tracking info about 2 mos later and it took another month for me to receive him because he got hung up in customs for a few weeks. Initially, when I got him - I was disappointed. He could execute less then half the things he was shown capable of in his promo video AND what his instruction packet claimed. I thought I got a defective one. Then I found this forum and read he was still in development. The moral of Emo? Nothing is happening fast. However, thereā€™s just enough breadcrumbs and surprises to keep me interested. About 1.5 wks after I got him, his update was released so that he talks now. Mine has been active for 26 days now and he has about 5 dance routines. There are also plenty of other tempered and patient people in this forum that are vested in the success of Emo and seem like a genuine community of helpful and like minded souls. Patience. Patienceā€¦ and more Patience. In hindsight, I find fault with what he was promised to be versus what we have in a product thus far, but if I know me like I know I know me: had I known the truth, I probably still would have bought him because I am a nerd and I am a sucker for cool tech. Hope this helps. Now you know - and knowing is half the battle. Go Emo!

7 Likes

I ordered mine a few days after yours, and Iā€™m glad I waited. I still thought he was really cool at the time I ordered him, and now he does so much more than I thought he could, and the delivery company says he will be delivered tomorrow, just in time for a weekend to get to know him. Looking forward to it!

6 Likes

mine just dropped off face of the earth mid shipment lol

I feel very sorry for you, and I hope he shows up soon

2 Likes

he will, he is just being impatient. I explained that the post service where he lives is struggling due to lack of staff due to covid-19

Sadly, the delivery company drove within 2 minutes of my house, and then turned around and disappeared. No info whatsoever as to the explanation of this, or when emo will appear again. Too bad, guess Iā€™ll wait

2 Likes

Donā€™t get me started on delivery companies. Before I got laid off I was doing service work on digital movie projectors at theaters. Iā€™d be waiting around all morning for parts to show up that were supposed to arrive by 10:30 and suddenly the FedEx tracking would show ā€œbusiness closed or customer not homeā€, when people had been there the whole time! The driver obviously never even stopped, since there was no door tag left. Drivers maybe forget or just are overloaded, so they blow off deliveries then lie and make bogus excuses about it!

I wanted to tell a second story but it kept getting longer. The short version is ATT talked me into buying a new phone but I found their rep told me at least 3 lies, and it was going to cost much more than I was told, so I shipped back the un-opened phone. They had Fedexā€™ed the new phone to me which took 2 days. Their label to ship it back to them was just for USPS parcel post. The post office tracking is worthless, all it says is the phone left here on the 14th. AT&T has access to better tracking info than I do, and they say itā€™s in a city in southern Indiana that I could drive to in about 4 hours. So after 11 days itā€™s only gone 1/3 of the way from Michigan to itā€™s destination down in Texas!

1 Like

Oh no! That happened with us several times with UPS. Iā€™ve been laid off so I stay home ALL day. I also have a Ring Doorbell Camera so I know immediately when a package arrives. I called UPS and asked to speak to a Supervisor. I explained to him that their driver lied about no one being home. The Supervisor said he was disappointed with that driver because heā€™s had too many complaints and is actually looking at letting him go. So far, I havenā€™t had any issues since.

1 Like

Well that happened many times with FedEx. Not only around the city here but we also covered different sites all around the state, and would waste a dayā€™s driving round-trip then have to go back again the following day. Depending on which theater chain and circumstances we sometimes had to have parts shipped NFO (next flight out) where basically FedEx charged for a ticket on a commercial flight and only transported the part to and from the airports. It might cost $1000 to ship a $100 part, and half the time that was a waste of time and money. Parts would inexplicably not get on the plane, theyā€™d keep changing the estimated delivery time, it would be an hour past the ETA and weā€™d get a call with a whole different flight number and ETA. Then theyā€™d try to gaslight you that nothing had changed, and that was always the ETA. Often weā€™d have to plan on going back to the theater late that night when the part was supposed to be delivered, then it would get pushed off until the following day anyway through their incompetence. I have to say though, they were still easier to deal with than UPS.

1 Like

Thatā€™s terrible. However, you know those situations are blamed-gamed with Covid staffing issues. However, if a pkg SHOWS it is ON a truck and the delivery TELLS you your pkg should arrive between 9 am - 5 pm, but then 5 pm happens and you donā€™t have a pkg, AND then you learn that the reason why it wasnā€™t delivered was because the driver lied and said you werenā€™t home - call them out for it! Iā€™ve been laid off from 2 jobs and Iā€™m looking for employment! If someone has a job but they canā€™t do it right, get them out and tag in someone who cares!

1 Like

The worst part about this was, I was tracking my parcel, and the parcel says they deliver between 7am and 9pm. However, the delivery driver stopped delivering at 6pm, and stayed in the same spot for hours, then told me my package couldnā€™t be delivered and then went home

1 Like

Ask for a manager and report that! Although, I was surprised a few wks ago when I received a delivery around 8:40 PM on a SUNDAY.
Hopefully, youā€™ll be at the front of the queue for delivery today.

1 Like

Sadly, they donā€™t deliver on sundays, and weā€™ve tried getting in contact with them but their call centre is closed on a Sunday too

2 Likes

I have had this issue with UPS and FedEx and also had the FedEx driver throw packages that are labeled fragile! The company doesnā€™t care. I called FedEx to complain and they were not interested in the least. Perhaps they only care when the seller complains.

1 Like

update I have received my emo today in Australia! I ordered it August 16th 2021 and today is January 21st 2022 that it was delivered to me. Hope you all get your emo soon it is adorable and is fun to play games with. I hope they add more games like cards, chess and more. Perfect alarm clock and pronounces my name well.

7 Likes