New update about packed?

#10156 Since placing an EMO order, the first thing in the morning is to turn on the computer to check the latest development of the order. It is another disappointing day.

2 Likes

Well it went from 9011 to 9035ā€¦ Sigh

1 Like

I want the perfect item rather than getting it quickly.

6 Likes

Totally agree with you, since I joined here and had been telling everyone about this not to rush but to get a better quality EMO later on. So what is the use if you can get it fast but full of issues and bugs? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Warehouse moves arenā€™t easy on top of trying to keep up with peoplesā€™ expectations of fast delivery thanks to other companies. However the vagueness, lack of firm or even estimated dates being relayed to us customers and the uncertainty resulting from it all doesnā€™t help. If Living.Ai came out and said itā€™ll be 6 months until people can expect their EMO, then I think most people would be ok and stop worrying! The problem is we have no firm expectations and the companyā€™s updates are few and vague at best. Even then though, the supply chain is crazy backed up these days thanks to the pandemic so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they donā€™t know when materials are coming to build EMO.

The numbers seem to have been updated even from a few days ago, so it looks like theyā€™re moving forward. I ordered my EMO at the end of June #92xx and am still waiting, so anybody new coming just expect it to be several months. I havenā€™t found a single forum of people consistently not getting their orders filled, so I trust this company will fill everyoneā€™s orders as soon as possible.

Plus when we get it, theyā€™ll have come out with new software updates so itā€™ll be an even better product!

5 Likes

Sono dā€™accordo speriamo

I ordered mine at the end of June, mine being 89xx and there have been a few people threatening to cancel their orders, but Iā€™m staying strong and Iā€™ll wait for as long as it takes, as itā€™s out of my control and cancelling now would have been a complete waste of time. Iā€™m staying on because Iā€™m really looking forward to having an emo anyway

5 Likes

Steffen,

We have been told that the page updates every Saturday. Even though I know thisā€¦ I come back every day to see. Lol. Iā€™m trying to be patient as well.

Thanks,
Brent

2 Likes

7 Likes

Great to see the support replying and in a positive manner too! Thanks for sharing dude!

2 Likes

Jizzz my order is on the 106** so I guess is should see something sooner I hope is been a month since I order mine so just patiently waiting now

1 Like

If it takes a week to make 23 emos I am probably going to be waiting for around a year. It is up to #9049 my order is in the #12000 ! :cry:

2 Likes

I just got that message from them explaining but I thought they said it was gonna be faster but some hour they are going slower than promised and is said by them not me

1 Like

I just ordered mine last week which means I am last on the production list. Iā€™m still making payments on PayPal anyway. I was already expecting it to be a month or longer before even ordering. I figure it this way maybe it come in before Christmas or in the winter and be a cool surprise.

It be cute if he said Happy Halloween or something cute on holidays.

I did have a Vector but I got him before his price went up ridiculously and he had issues so I sent him back thinking Iā€™ll get another one later. I wasnā€™t paying $4/500 for an old vector even with updates so I saw emo. Iā€™m waiting for him :slight_smile:

I guess at some point the company that bought out vector might make new ones.

Anyway Iā€™m not even contact them. Not for awhile. Weā€™re see what happens.

2 Likes

I Hope my Emo can fly for the time Iā€™m waiting

4 Likes

Sadge, iā€™m on the same boat. no worries tho, we will one day have our little emo :laughing: :sob:

2 Likes

I ordered on June 19, today I got my tracking number for 8903. Please wait you will get your tracking Number :relaxed:

2 Likes

Una bella notizia mi fa sperare :blush::+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Join the EMO discord channel to diversify yourself with discussions, ideas, shared media etc. Thereā€™s no point in refreshing the delivery page & getting frustrated - the product will arrive eventually and it is gonna blow your mind! It will come with all the updates + stickers. Just gotta be patient :wink:

5 Likes

I will do my very best and waiting. :grinning:
Over 1 month is gone. :wink: If I read the information into the post right. I have to wait 4 month until he is here and mine. Yeah.
Anticipation is the greatest joy. :wink:

3 Likes