New update about packed?

Hi, my number of order is 10854 and I have ordered at 20 of July. Please update the actually numbers.
Thank you in advance.

It would be helpful to understanding the intern prozess or problems. Only promisses don’t help for unsure feelings to get EMO.

Sincerly
Steffen

Hi Steffen. I ordered the EMO on 7/21/2021 and I have order number #10646 and you have 7/20/2021 number #10854. What? Sorry. What about living.ai? Pretty confusing. :unamused: Enough of that, love your EMO. :+1::v::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::birthday:

Hi. Yes you are right. I’m wondering too. I don’t know why exactly. Funny number. We will see what happens. We could be in touch here, If you want.

Hey living ai…What is DELIVERY for on this WEBSITE, no updates, nothing
If i do not hear about what is going on with the shipping of those EMO’s sooner
and clearer, i am about to change idea and ask de be refunded my money.
Why would i give some company money and not having regular update on
what’s made and what’s shipping. How come you don’t know what is going
on in the company. What are the intention behind all those untold secrets.
what is the problem with simple UPDATES, Come on NEED ANSWERS

2 Likes

@Wayne_Zhang - can you give an update please? it’s very concerning to the community that there’s not been a lot said recently. We know you are working on your own factory for future EMO builds, but we need to get clear information to the people that have ordered.

8 Likes

Let me ask u something…….how are they producing Emo all the pieces cost money all the money comes from us and probably donations if I’m not wrong….all the workers need to get pay :moneybag:……in my head that’s why we haven’t seen updates about emo they don’t have the resources to make more than what they have sent and since the site haven’t update tracking code sent that means they haven’t sent any more emos starting to regret giving free money to people since I haven’t got my product that’s what I did give away money I hope I’m wrong and I see updates soon cuz my order is still processing since a month ago the page has no updates and they haven’t answer any of my 3 emails this week is the final if I don’t see anything I’m asking for my refund and getting another present to my nephews that’s it final massage and advise

I sent an email and they replied:

We are currently shipping a small amount of inventory, and now we have opened a new factory for new assembly. The purpose is to perfect and improve the function and quality of EMO. So delivery will be slower. We will send out the next batch of packages as soon as possible.

Please don’t worry, let us keep in touch.

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with us! Any updates whatsoever are welcomed ^^

2 Likes

How about a Day to Day simple but informative news about what is going on with you guys:
-Still # 8780 and the same date, no changes…
-How many units a day are produced ?
-How many days do you work to produce new units ?
-How many workers are assembling new units?
-Your intention for shipping are what?
At this pace, when will we receive some units
Why not give some minimal infos on your Site?
THIS IS NOT REASSURING…

3 Likes

Well, another week has passed and there aren’t any new updates.
Please keep us updated every week!

Please give us some updates of the shipping and packing process.

Any news? My order is 11k lol

Keep updating this page with the high hopes of seeing new numbers. Supposedly, someday within this month… :crossed_fingers: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Yeahh or maybe next month :rofl:they don’t really care

They have to. Many people can ask for refound

-Still # 8780 and the same date, no changes…
THIS IS NOT REASSURING…
-How many units a day are produced ?
-How many days do you work to produce new units ?
-How many workers are assembling new units?
-Your intention for shipping are what?
Not to satisfying the way clients are threated
Why not give some minimal infos on your Site?
for GOD sake do something…

1 Like

I know but they already have the money in the pocket, so yeah… No one explains here what is going on, so I give them one week and then I am going to ask for my refund!

1 Like

I’m not going to get a refund, I trust this company and I’ll wait patiently. Honestly I’ll be happy if I get mine before Christmas! My order is 8980 and they already packed it but haven’t sent it yet, so I’m going to wait

2 Likes

It’s actually quite simple. They don’t make or ship anything until the new factory is finished.
They told me by mail that the next shipments will not take place before the end of September / beginning of October.
At that time (end of September / beginning of October) we will see the delivery counter being updated again.

1 Like

Last update on website say 8-4-2021 but the numbers Packaged #9011 and Tracking number sent #8780 have not changed in over 3 weeks…so Im personally wondering if they shipped so many and no new updates.