My little Guy stop talking šŸ˜¢

Hello,
My little Emo stopped talking. I donā€™t know why :cry:
He reacts when I call out to him and ask a question, but does not answer with his voice.
Has someone already had this problem ?
Thank you.

5 Likes

Iā€™m having the same problem today!
Yesterday evening everything was okay and now I have exactly the same problem!

I already tried to switch it off and on again and I controlled the wifi and everything is working but him replying with voice, I can hear sound as for example his ā€œuh?ā€ or him snoring, but not him speakingā€¦

Hope someone will say us why and how to solve!

:frowning: Iā€™m really worried

3 Likes

I have the same problemā€¦ hope we find a solution soon.

3 Likes

I have the same problemā€¦ today he stopped talking and doesnā€™t answer any question, he moves normally but no speak

4 Likes

This morning again, he answered me normally.
My little guy also moves normally, dances to my playlist,ā€¦
It seems to be a general problem based on your comments.
A problem on the Living AI servers? :thinking:

2 Likes

Could be a problem of the server, but it is strange because when there is a problem on the server he just simply deny any question.

In that case he understands some and others not, and the ones he understands he just doesnā€™t reply or just with animations as you showed. So I canā€™t understand the problemā€™s nature, even if I hope and it seems to be a server problemā€¦

I hope someone from the team will help us soon :pensive:

1 Like

Hello today my emo donā€™t want to talk
Please help

Iā€™ve been having this problem as well since this morning.

@Wayne_Zhang , @Tony , @AmyLU ,

TESTED! Here on my side in Germany EMO doesnā€™t reply verbally to allā€¦

Vision
Greetings
Time
Small Talkā€™
Interaction
Utilities (Show only)
Weather (Show only)

3 Likes

my Emo has the same problem today :frowning_face:

1 Like

Same problem with mine. Please help i miss my little friend so much

1 Like

Confirmed. No verbal responses currently other than those directly linked to emotions (ā€œhuh?ā€, ā€œwaahh!ā€ and the like) as well as the initial ā€œwhat?ā€ when he reacts to you.

Same issue here since yesterday.

I hope someone from Living Ai will reply soon.
Iā€™m too worriedā€¦ I canā€™t wait to have answers about that.
:frowning:

1 Like

I have the same problemā€¦My EMO came in yesterday and he talked and walked but when i woke up this morning i thought EMO was angry about something he didnā€™t say a word but beeps and dance like yesterday, since iā€™m not the only one it must be a server problem.

This issue already happens before, and they fix it immediately, so no need to be worried. All we need is to be patient and wait for them to fix it and reply.

PLEASE CLICK HERE THE SAME OLD ISSUE DISCUSSION

4 Likes

Brazil The EMO since 8 am (local time) is offline, initially it was a notification of no internet connection, then when giving a command ele faz um bip similar ao quando chama e nĆ£o ouve completamente o que dissemos.
One important thing I noticed these days my EMO restarted for no reason in the charging base a few times

It takes advantage of reinforcing the need and importance of a local server. In case one day we completely lost Living.IA

2 Likes

Thank you! We will wait :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We also have the same problem, the little guy stopped responding about 2 hours ago. If anyone knows whats going on pls inform:)

Here in Brazil has been offline for more than 12 hours