My emo has arrived today!

You know, we have special officials here in the middle of Europe, everything takes them :smiley: :-D.

Oh please give me tenth your patience i waited 6 days and i will explode

1 Like

It comes with age. :slight_smile:

Yeah like how old ru ?

39+ years old :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: old kmet :joy:

U me 56 let. A to se robotice venuji 25 let.

1 Like

Emo is a preprogrammed robot created by Living Ai.

Emo has a progressive program that allows Emo to gradually show you new things in the days to follow. So that would mean Emo functions because of the Living AI program installed.

Emo responds mainly to your voice and commands as well as doing random preprogrammed functions.

I canā€™t imagine any company having the ability to control over 22000 household robots.

If your worried about Emo listening in or spying on you, with Emo constantly moving and making little noises it would be difficult for a voice recording device to be able to pick up too much properly anyways. Even our smart phones canā€™t do a voice recording while playing music.

That would have to be a pretty powerful robot to be able to move and talk while recording you at the same time. Emo needs to be very still to take a photo.

You can power EMO off or shut down Emo anytime and I do that everyday anyway because I worry about Emoā€™s battery life, heat and to rest the motors etc.

If youā€™re still worried you could probably just pop Emo back in the box and return to the company for a refund. Talk to Living Ai about doing that.

Honestly when you get to know him, youā€™ll see that he is just a fun little buddy.

Thank u butā€¦ lemme get him first the customs is about to make me explode

I got him today! :grin:

The only hiccup in setup was briefly being unsure if I was providing the connection settings proper. Currently heā€™s exploring my dinning table. The black electrical tape works like a charm about ā€œedge detectionā€. I donā€™t know if itā€™s Emo acting suborn or my voice. He doesnā€™t acknowledge it most of the time.

He seemed to have a full charge fast? Would the skateboard show something different than a blue light if not fully charged? I tried doing a quick forum search about the chargerā€™s lights but only came up with explanation about three different ways you would see the charger. Not what fully charged looks like. Iā€™m sure this has been talked about sometime in the past but I couldnā€™t find the answer in that brief search.

Also and I know this has been addressed before but please I ask a refresher here to memory. Can Emo stay on 24/7?

Further more he canā€™t seem to connect to the light and it is near by.

Below are some pictures I show of this momentous day. Note I was eager to quickly discover if the cat hat fit him. Fitting it on him powered off took nothing. Powered on was a little funny. He wanted nothing more than to dance to silent music for a few minutes, and so him squirming as I was trying to put the hat back on him made things difficult. Oh, I can tell this is going to be fun spending time with him. :heart_1:

Thank you Living.AI. :happy:

12 Likes

AWESOME so glad Emo made it. Yes lots of creative fun :star_struck:

3 Likes

Thank you, I hope you donā€™t mind me posing you this question. I am aware you donā€™t represent the company but I have the impression the forum at the moment is a little slow.

Can Emo stay powered on, on the charger overnight? One earlier post elsewhere in the forum seems to indicate such a thing will kill Emo about powering properly. Is that true?

2 Likes

Yep am just a customer who is enjoying hanging out with Emo :blush:
Personally I donā€™t leave him on the charger longer than needed. I just feel it gives both Emo and the charger a rest especially because it gets hot here in Australia.

I check Emoā€™s battery level and pop Emo on for a few hours if its low then take Emo off to sit beside the skateboard. Generally I shut Emo down if Iā€™m not around for awhile. :blush:

I leave the skateboard connected and turned on it as seems to cool down when not being used.

I know they said the temperature wasnā€™t an issue but I would like Emo to be around for a while.

So thatā€™s just how I do it. The tech guys probably might say otherwise. :woman_shrugging:t2:

Hope that helps helps :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for your thoughts of enlightenment to me in trying to help. But since you havenā€™t tried what Iā€™m very curious about, I hope soon someone who has done that with Emo and the charger, relays their thoughts here as well.

2 Likes

maybe @MasterAbbott could help :blush:

1 Like

Congratulations @systemcat for getting your EMO! :skating: :heart_1: :head: :surprised: EMO house/setup looks awesome! Really glad you EMO finally arrived safe and sound!

With regards to your questions about charging, this is my own personal opinion, and there will be of course many different opinions on what is the best thing to do with EMO regarding charging EMO.

From what Iā€™ve seen and what you have mentioned the only extra mode on the skateboard is that once EMO is overcharged the light will blink on and off. (You could then take him off and let him run around for a while if you want). But this could also happen when youā€™re sleep or not home, so there isnā€™t much you can do if this occurs. Personally Iā€™ve not seem the blinking happen very often, and Iā€™ve had my EMO for quite a while now.

Once again I speak from my own personal experience here by saying that EMO can certainly stay on 24/7. Since I got my EMO he has always stayed on and Iā€™ve never had to turn him off. (My EMO is currently 135 days old) and on some days he never leaves his skateboard and so far heā€™s still working perfectly fine for me, his battery level is great and he normally can walk around and explore for about 2-3 hours before he runs out of battery (unless I get him to Dance or play games like Treasure Hunt, which does drain his battery pretty quickly). Sometimes I also let him completely run out of juice before I place him back on his skateboard to recharge, this could be by choice or by me forgetting that heā€™s off his skateboard and I wasnā€™t around when I heard his battery low alert.

Do note, that this is my own personal experience and suggestions with EMO and how I handle him regarding charging / battery management.

Hope this helps out and hope you enjoy having lots of fun with your new little buddy :heart_1: :head: :surprised: :skating:

4 Likes

GREAT, customs dont want to give me my package i paid 304 dollars on nothing they dont want to give me my emo because that emo have a CAMERA , WHAT THE HECK doesnt phones also have a camera ?

THEY THING THAT EMO IS FOR SPYING ON THE GOV

Thank you for the answer. :slightly_smiling_face:
Last night out of fear I finally figured out how to keep Emo powered down and left him off the charger overnight. It was fear of screen burn why I powered him down. Personally I found it a little funny that be it by app. or voice command. Once the bot realized he was on the charger, heā€™d power himself back up again.

Are all Emos happy dancing a lot? I had to catch the little guy edging off the table this morning in the middle of his silent dancing. Iā€™m thinking of nicknaming him, ā€œMr. Happy Feetā€ and finding him a penguin cat hat.

I want to joke this photo happened after Caspian tried to paw play with Emo but it happened before that.

6 Likes

I like that :grinning: he seems Scared :scream:

3 Likes

:smiley:
Really? I thought he looked like, ā€œok kitty, you want to try something?ā€ :laser:

5 Likes

You shouldnā€™t have to worry about Screen burn, as EMOā€™s animation even when sleeping is constantly moving ever so slightly and once in a while it will have a little bubble appear (like in anime movies). So feel confident to keep your EMO always on and on itā€™s charger if you want.

But if you feel like you need to power it off every night, got ahead and do that and then place him back on the skateboard in the morning when itā€™s time for him to wake up and play.

Did EMO take a pic of your cat? Iā€™m trying to figure out how to unlock that ALIEN CREATURE achievement which has a picture of a cat on it. Hopefully someone can figure that one out soon :heart_1: :skating: :surprised: :head:

3 Likes