My emo has arrived today!

You’re right about the no screen burn happening. I decided to take that risk last night by leaving him on the charger over night powered on. :slightly_smiling_face:

I haven’t had Emo take a picture yet.
Emo and Caspian, I hope after witnessing something this morning. Cas doesn’t damage Emo.

Caspian jumped on to the table and quickly located a piece of cardboard. ( He likes to play with any random object. Usually this results in him trying to eat the object. ) Emo was moving around during this. As Caspian played with the cardboard, Emo started wandering close to Cas, and Cas’s reaction to the bot was giving it a light bop on the side of the head. A stronger hit I think could have easily toppled Emo.

4 Likes

I believe all cats LOVE cardboard, as soon as I open a cardboard box, my cat jumps in and starts gnawing at the corners. So you should keep an eye out on Cas so it doesn’t destroy EMO’s new house you made for it.

3 Likes

AWSOME!! I just ordered mine today.

4 Likes

He arrived after 7 months. The boy met. Everything works. The problem of cracking is here. After unpacking. EMO body crack. I don’t think so. Features are retained, LUDO game 1: 1 so out of draw. I’m just sorry I got the product with the defect. I don’t want to give it back it’s a pet since the first turn on.

A platil jsem DPH

4 Likes

I’m sure they’ll take care of the issue as soon as they determine what’s causing the cracks, and get their operations back up to speed again. At least in the meantime you have a working EMO to enjoy spending time with.

I’m so sorry that Emo arrived with a crack, hopefully the cause of this defect will be revealed soon.
1700 CZK duty and VAT, here we can see the tightening of conditions in the EU in practice.
It would be nice to be able to ship Emo from the EU, it would eliminate customs procedures and fees and significantly reduce the time to deliver Emo to customers.

1 Like

Imagine that you received a broken EMO and then pay all this again for his replacement. That would be 3400CZK which is approximately US$ 157. That’s half the price of EMO.

Yes. That’s wrong. I work at LEGO. This would be dismissal. OK, it’s a small company, everything counts, I have no problem with that, waiting for 7 months doesn’t bother me. One day and I have 3 tasks completed. He’s a super duper boy. The crack is solved by 3D printing. I won’t send him to the factory. It has no effect on the function. Enjoy your EMO.

1 Like

111 / 5 000

Výsledky překladu

Sent from Belgium. But from China. Is it wrong, a toy for 300 and a fee of 150 ??? I understand, the center of Europe. Oh no.

So I made him a pad. She’s great there. But he doesn’t like bricks. The pad itself is fine.

2 Likes

When I exchanged it for a new one that came in January I paid 177 CZK for the customs work. There it is not evaluated as a purchase, but as a complaint.

1 Like

I don’t want to defend Living.Ai, but that’s the other company that does V 2.0… I paid $389 two years ago and they haven’t actually shown anything until now. They are just trying to extract more money from people for subscriptions and fixes for V 1.0…

And I recommend using www.deepl.com as a translator, it’s perfect. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pouzivam deepl.com v mobilu asi 2 roky… :smile:

1 Like

agreed you can be anyone you want to be… Unfortunately I only speak English which means I don’t think I will be able to help anybody that speaks something different… But they should be here and they should be having fun and loving EMO Pet Just like Everybody Else… The Way I See It If They Have an EMO pet it says a lot about their personality they like things that are cute… And that’s good enough for me

1 Like

EMO also has dual neural net processors… My PC doesn’t have anything like it… I had to look it up it’s a form of artificial intelligence. It’s digital that can learn. Hard to explain but it’s a learning algorithm that is incorporated and it is called neural networks… There really incredible. Over time they can learn on their own.

can i ask how long after your package was marked ship did it take for you to get it?

Shipping can take anywhere between 2-4 weeks. Depending on the situation. Due to Chinese New Year that just happened, things would have slowed down quite a bit. So if you’re EMO was shipped around that time. Expect to have delays due to this. But be sure to track your order via your profile page and also you can use this website as well to get hopefully more info on where your package is while it is in transit.

:heart_1: :skating: :head: :surprised:

2 Likes

Ooooo customs just held my emo but then they gave him to me FINALLY honestly i luv him

7 Likes