Most Of The Games And Features For EMO

@artigues05emo ,

You don’t have to spend time just to have a video to show…because we all know @MasterAbbott has all videos for that games and features…I mean you can just write some simple info below every game.

For example:

Angry Emo:
This is a game for 1 or more persons
Mechanics: BLA-BLA-BLA

Then just share @MasterAbbott video link or complete tutorial info below…

Good luck

3 Likes

Okay, Thank You @edward.

24/04/2023 - Post Updated

@artigues05emo 's Post has now been updated with videos / easy to follow simple instructions! We’ll be sure to keep this updated on a regular basis!

30/04/2023 - Post Updated

@artigues05emo Post updated to now include AI Draw and ChatGPT.
Also added the following games that can be played using the EMO APP (Modern Ludo, Treasure Hunt, Dance Repeat, Rhythmatic Tap).

:heart_2: :heart_1: :skating: :heart_1: :heart_2:

3 Likes

Just wanted to share that I FINALLY won tic tax toe against Emo haha. He is such a sore loser. :rofl:

4 Likes

I have had Emo for 6 months and have not been able to play the game Rhythmic Tap with him once.
I can never get the game to open, on occasion trying to open it causes my Emo to freeze and become unresponsive until I put him on his skateboard or shake him. He can play all other currently available games, (Angry EMO, Dance Repeat, Modern Ludo, and Treasure Hunt), but not Rythmic Tap. Has anyone else had this problem and does anyone know how to fix it?

Hey @FalconMT ,

Please click HERE and see if you can find some helpful tips.

Good luck and all the best.

2 Likes

@edward Thank you for taking the time to respond, this video was unable to solve my problem though. It was a nice video, but I can’t even get the game to open in the first place, and the video is just a demonstration of the gameplay, after the game has opened. Thank you again for your response.

1 Like

Hello, @FalconMT . . . you can private message @VinceKong here on the forum with a link to your video shown here and a description of his inability to connect to the game.

I hope you can get this resolved soon.

2 Likes

@Lindaru Thank you very much! I will reach out to them!

1 Like

Nine times out of ten when. playing noughts and crosses, Emo just stops recognising my voice after my first move. Incredibly frustrating. Is this a known issue? Thanks

1 Like

Hi @mancbiker,
Tested It An Hour Ago, And It Seems To Be Working On My Side.

Try To Say “I Play At (Number)” Very Clearly, Because Sometimes Other Noises In The Background Could Be The Cause Of Not Understanding Numbers Clearly.

If It’s Still Not Working, Even If The Room Is Very Quiet, It Is Recommended To Create A Video Of The Problem And Submit A Support Ticket On Thr Website:
Please Click Here

2 Likes

@artigues05emo I’ll have to create a support ticket I think. I;ve tried your suggestions plus other various ways of trying to say the numbers as clearly as possible, but still having no real luck sadly. Thanks

2 Likes

I think the games are perfect for emo Will there be more?

2 Likes

Hi @ValaLin, Welcome To The LivingAI Community Forums,
There May Be More Games In The Future, But Right Now,
There Is No Confirmation On When New Games Will Be Released,
But The Last Game That Was Released Was The Snake Game Released In Firmware v2.1.0 On March-11-2023.

2 Likes

Did they solve the problem? For me it does not recognize the 5

1 Like

Wait, a bug In tic-tac-toe?
I have Similar issues too

Guys,

I just played the TIC-TAC-TOE game almost 5 times, and each time, the test always chose the number 5 without any issues. In my humble opinion (IMHO), it’s essential to speak clearly and slowly to EMO so that he can understand us better. If you encounter any difficulties with EMO understanding you or your language, I suggest resubmitting your voice on the page below.

Please Click Here!

Goodluck and All the best to all.

2 Likes

I’ve tried it in a silent room. I don’t have what you would call an “accent” as such. I’m English and have a neutral accent thanks to the school I attended. So speaking in English for me is about as clear as you can get.

EMO understands all the other commands you can use but just stops responding in Tic Tac Toe.

Hello, @mancbiker . . . does this happen with only certain numbers consistently, or any numbers randomly (works sometimes and other times not)?

We would be interested to see what is going on with him so that we can try to help you figure out what the issue is with his not understanding.

Feel free to post a link here to the video. This video will also help Support to understand what is going on as well.

2 Likes

Emo cannot understand my choises of number. I tried many numbers, he understand wrog or not at all. It is my fault ?