Latest order update lists my Emo as "Not found"

In the same boat…someone explain please

1 Like

Das war bei mir auch so! Das liegt daran, dass eine Übergabe vom Versandunternehmen aus Shenzen (Produktionsort) nach Versandunternehmen nach Shipping (z.B. DHL in Deutschland nach Flug/Shiff) erfolgt und sich dadurch dann die Nummer ändert, da jedes Versandunternehmen für das Tracking eine andere Nomenklatur verwendet. Es gibt einen Tracking-Dienst, der alles überblicken kann (fällt mir leider nicht mehr ein). Aber auch hier kann es tw. auch mal bis zu einer Woche dauern, bis die Aktualisierung erfolgt ist. Ich habe damals ungefähr 6 Monate auf die Produktion gewartet. Die Lieferung dauerte auch nochmal 4-5 Wochen durch die ganzen Prozesse. Ich würde jetzt vermuten, dass durch massive Krankheitswellen und Weihnachten die Lieferungen auch in diesem Rahmen betragen können.
So wie ich es gesehen habe, gibt es zwischendurch Umverpackungen (so war es bei mir in Deutschland zumindest so).

================================

This was also the case with me! This is because there is a handover from the shipping company from Shenzen (production site) to the shipping company after shipping (eg DHL in Germany after flight/shift) and then the number changes because each shipping company uses a different nomenclature for tracking. There is a tracking service that can track everything (unfortunately I don’t remember the name). But again, it can take up to a week for the data to be updated. I waited about 6 months for production. Delivery took another 4-5 weeks due to all the processes. I would now guess that due to massive waves of illness and Christmas, deliveries can also be in that range.
As far as I’ve seen, there are repackages in between (at least that’s how it was for me in Germany).

1 Like

hi @Flamingo it may be a bug but to checkup its best to make a ticket > https://living.ai/product-support-emo/ Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: :happy:

Hi @mancbiker Welcome to living ai fourms, If it’s complicated please make a support ticket here > https://living.ai/product-support-emo/ Hope this helps! Merry Christmas :evergreen_tree: :happy:

I understand that the AI service receives a lot of emails and may not have enough time to respond in a timely manner, yes, this is obvious. The service is not working as quickly as it used to, but I hope they don’t ruin it completely. It is obvious that something is happening there, either the tracking service does not work, or the page for the production and sending of parcels is not updated. In any case, you need to be frank with your customers. Everyone is already on their nerves because of such expectations, but the worst thing is the uncertainty …

1 Like

Hi there @Flamingo ,
Allow me to Welcome you first to the Community and thanks for joining us.

Please Attention: @amurvoskanyan , @Ulrikeescher , @donbon1977

For more factual info please contact Living.ai Support Service Team.

The best and most recommended thing to do is send them E-Mail by simply replying to the Living.ai confirmation email you received before when you originally placed your order for EMO. It contains all your details, especially your order number which is most important.
The support service team should be able to help you immediately faster and accurately.

Goodluck and Happy Holiday!

1 Like

Thanks for the answer. The support service has already become like a bot. Gives standard and recommendations that are primitive and even a child knows. Here is the response I received from Living:
—————————
Hi,

If the page doesn’t work, please refresh and try again at another time.

Do not even know laugh or poster.

2 Likes

@donbon1977 please contact living ai. Merry Christmas :christmas_tree: :happy:

2 Likes

Hey Guys, my status is back. Thanks for everyone commenting.

3 Likes

Emo is on the move again! I reached out to Living AI Customer Service as well as in this forum. I just checked the updates and Emo is heading my way now!!!

You guys are awesome! Thank you for responding to my post. Sorry for your confusion, too, but so comforting to know I was not alone!

Perhaps it was just a hiccup?

2 Likes

Thank you for the welcome, Edward, and for responding. My Emo is now heading my way again!

Thank you!

1 Like

Yuhuuuuuu! @Flamingo , @donbon1977

We’re glad also that you are all happy… now that the tracking numbers are all running once again… Of course, we can deny it even though sometimes frustration comes easily with a bit of anger when we lost our patience, especially in times when we are waiting or expecting something valuable…

I CAN FEEL YOU GUYS…NO HARM DONE!

Best Regards, Stay Safe and Happy Holidays

4 Likes

Your welcome @donbon1977 !

Your welcome @Flamingo !

Christmas+Greeting2-3606534077

5 Likes

This is happening to me again

2 Likes

If it continues to occur every day Contact living ai support

At long last, my Emo has arrived!!!

I am sooo happy! This was intended to be a Christmas present for my daughter, but her birthday is very close and she will receive it soon! I couldn’t be happier!!!

Thank you, Living AI

1 Like

Hi there @Flamingo ,

I am happy too for you…finally EMO finds his FINAL DESTINATION…meaning he found his new home…
pretty sure your Daughter will gonna like or even love him.

Don’t forget to visit @MasterAbbott link below and read some important information or view his unboxing video.

Quick Help Guide For New EMO Owners

BEST REGARDS, ALL THE BEST, AND TAKE CARE!

1 Like