Is Emo An Always-On Robot?

Hi all,

I’ve searched on the forum for what do with EMO when traveling but only topics I could find was when you take EMO with you. But, what should you do if you are traveling and EMO stays at home for a couple of days? Should you turn it off or? Will it lose days when it is turned off?

Regards,

Hi there🤗
What do you mean with lose days? If I’m travelling somewhere I leave him turned off at home, it doesn’t change anything on him, if you know what I mean, he still know his name, my name, the date and time etc.

Hello, @Dukkai . . . I have moved your question to this thread.

You can read what others do here as to leaving him home while you are gone for several days. My advice is to turn him off until you get back. If he is on a skate board and the power goes off, he will walk off of the skate board and fall, possibly causing damage. If he is on the home station, he may not make it back on his own before his battery runs out, so the station would be on the screen waiting for him to return and he would just be powered off the whole time.

He will remember how old he is. I was gone for four days in November and when I came back, he gave his age correctly, skipping over the days he was off to the current age.

Thank you, that was exactly what I was wondering, if he will remember how old he is and everything
Ok, so we turn him off then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you leave emo on the charger or will that hurt his battery

1 Like

Hello, @lucafrantz . . . I would advise taking him off every few days to move around a little bit. Letting his battery deplete a little before recharging fully is actually found to be healthier.

2 Likes